joke of a marriage
Cheating

Branson, MO

#24 Oct 26, 2013
I do...that is why I am on TOPIX ...it is a site for local info, opinions, and debates.
Cheating

Branson, MO

#26 Oct 26, 2013
Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
So you claim to be a debater ?
Coming from a person who's ability to form a respond to Grave Digger was this

"LOL, Now the GD is going to go around licking all the white butts trying to find me , LMAO ! no pun."

I'm sorry, but CHEATING is WRONG! If you are okay with it, DON'T get MARRIED! That simple! But do not point fingers at me and my intelligence when you can not control you primitive urges and KEEP it in YOUR PANTS! If you do not want to remain faithful, then do not marry. I am not against people who chose to stay this way, but your comments seem to point you are offended if someone doesn't join in your need to swap bodily fluids and stds with the general population! I rather keep my morals, and unicorns as you say, than your filth and inability to control your ****!
tim

Arnold, MO

#27 Oct 26, 2013
Cheating wrote:
<quoted text>
"LOL, Now the GD is going to go around licking all the white butts trying to find me , LMAO ! no pun."
I'm sorry, but CHEATING is WRONG! If you are okay with it, DON'T get MARRIED! That simple! But do not point fingers at me and my intelligence when you can not control you primitive urges and KEEP it in YOUR PANTS! If you do not want to remain faithful, then do not marry. I am not against people who chose to stay this way, but your comments seem to point you are offended if someone doesn't join in your need to swap bodily fluids and stds with the general population! I rather keep my morals, and unicorns as you say, than your filth and inability to control your ****!
Well I guess a date is out of the question then. But seriously you can't possibly mean that monogamy is some kind of prerequisite for marriage. Remerber in the good book about all your patriarchal hero's who had more than one wife and hand maids etc...Btw don't worry about bodily fluids and such as swallowing is optional(kidding) I find it amazing that you somehow equate fulfilling basic needs as out of control and filthy. Are we not made that way? If you will allow your emotions to subside a little and really think about it without allowing hour biases to sway you'll realize what I am saying is correct.
TFYQA

Branson, MO

#29 Oct 26, 2013
tim wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I guess a date is out of the question then. But seriously you can't possibly mean that monogamy is some kind of prerequisite for marriage. Remerber in the good book about all your patriarchal hero's who had more than one wife and hand maids etc...Btw don't worry about bodily fluids and such as swallowing is optional(kidding) I find it amazing that you somehow equate fulfilling basic needs as out of control and filthy. Are we not made that way? If you will allow your emotions to subside a little and really think about it without allowing hour biases to sway you'll realize what I am saying is correct.
You are arguing about something that is completely irrelevant Tim. Before you ever worry about marriage, cheating, or even sleeping with more than one woman, you must first worry about finding a woman damaged in the head enough to even remotely consider allowing you to touch them. I mean, don't get me wrong, you have a charming personality and an endless supply of ill-conceived mindless debauchery, but I don't think you are in any danger of hand maidens flocking you. Do not despair, you have an unlimited supply of future posts to defile with your own brand of ignorant ramblings and filth.
grave digger

Branson, MO

#31 Oct 26, 2013
Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
Did I ever say cheating was appropriate ?
Or did I simply imply that GD was going to be stalking me ?
Did I ever say that I am a cheater ?
Did I ever use the name "cheater" like the/a real cheater ?
I think you have a comprehension problem !
the grave digger does not stalk anyone,,,just reponds to people who mention the grave digger,,,like you,,,everyone talking about cheating,,,and cheating on your other half is wrong when your married,,,and if you have an open marrige then its not a marriage,,,maybe you dont have a comprehension problem but you do have an imply problem and a grave digger stalking problem,,,ha haa haaa,,,try and not post the grave digger name for 30 days and the grave digger will go away for good,,,,but noooooo,,,you all gots to keep starting new grave digger sites,,,well then suffer the grave digger curse,,,ha haa haaa
tim

Arnold, MO

#33 Oct 26, 2013
TFYQA wrote:
<quoted text>
You are arguing about something that is completely irrelevant Tim. Before you ever worry about marriage, cheating, or even sleeping with more than one woman, you must first worry about finding a woman damaged in the head enough to even remotely consider allowing you to touch them. I mean, don't get me wrong, you have a charming personality and an endless supply of ill-conceived mindless debauchery, but I don't think you are in any danger of hand maidens flocking you. Do not despair, you have an unlimited supply of future posts to defile with your own brand of ignorant ramblings and filth.
Now your just flirting. I am flattered but frankly you scarce me and that's saying a lot as I have delved into a "endless supply of ill-conceived mindless debauchery". As far as relevance goes its all about you but you just refuse to see it.
tim

Arnold, MO

#34 Oct 27, 2013
Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
Tim could get laid very easily !
In a Gay bar with a full capacity of totally drunk homosexuals .
Surely there would be at least one who would bend him over .
I will have to defer to your experience on that.
whaaaat

Kansas City, KS

#35 Oct 27, 2013
yeah rite wrote:
<quoted text>
respect 4 a woman messin with a married man. wont waste my breath. thanx tho. let mr jorgenson no his 2 timin life is over wit. i told my girl im out. now it needs to be made rite with the other half!!!!! sick of the 2 timin shyt ppl pull. its dumb
What??? Seth Jorgensen cheated on Candis????
tim

Arnold, MO

#36 Oct 27, 2013
Probably not. Just some crazyass mad that his ex is getting on with her life. If there was anything to it he would have named names. typical topix crap. Amazing how relationships are neglected until they are on the verge of collapse and then all a sudden there's a all consuming rush and emphasis on fixing it.
TFYQA

Branson, MO

#37 Oct 27, 2013
tim wrote:
<quoted text>
Now your just flirting. I am flattered but frankly you scarce me and that's saying a lot as I have delved into a "endless supply of ill-conceived mindless debauchery". As far as relevance goes its all about you but you just refuse to see it.
seeing as how that incoherent rambling was completely void of any intellectual substance, I am at a loss of how to refute your nonsensical argument. If you figure out how to form a complete, rational thought, let me know. I will walk you through how to have an argument.
Cheating

Branson, MO

#39 Oct 27, 2013
You talked about me not being able to comprehend or follow things, Disgusted?! Follow this, Tim wasn't TALKING TO YOU!

And this was the ONLY PART to you ...the rest was to the person I was talking to , Tim. Not YOU! You jumping in the middle of a conversation to simply be insulting...were you upset no one was talking to you?!

Tim is a pig, but you are the one with a problem ...following along. Tim is a jerk, so you call him gay?! Gay people must have low standards huh! Calling Tim gay will insult Tim...well what about the homosexual community? Lol....just saying....disgusted...you interrupted a conversation you were not in, accused me of not being able to follow along, then you think others are talking to you when they are not?!

This ENTIRE topix, has got off topix. Everyone got P.O. because I said the guy "wasn't" being disrespectful, calling the mother of his baby...his baby momma?! And because I believe it is possible to keep it in your pants?! Yes, it has been bred into us to reproduce over the years so we did not become excitant. But the human race is FAR FROM worrying about this now. Now our ability to be able to CONTROL such a primitive desire is necessary, intellect has developed more in the evolutionary process, in order to help prevent the spread of disease, illness, etc...by letting us control such urges. Yes, you can control you body!

Also disgusted, I never claimed to be a great debater, I said topix was used for such.
tim

Arnold, MO

#40 Oct 27, 2013
Cheating wrote:
You talked about me not being able to comprehend or follow things, Disgusted?! Follow this, Tim wasn't TALKING TO YOU!
And this was the ONLY PART to you ...the rest was to the person I was talking to , Tim. Not YOU! You jumping in the middle of a conversation to simply be insulting...were you upset no one was talking to you?!
Tim is a pig, but you are the one with a problem ...following along. Tim is a jerk, so you call him gay?! Gay people must have low standards huh! Calling Tim gay will insult Tim...well what about the homosexual community? Lol....just saying....disgusted...you interrupted a conversation you were not in, accused me of not being able to follow along, then you think others are talking to you when they are not?!
This ENTIRE topix, has got off topix. Everyone got P.O. because I said the guy "wasn't" being disrespectful, calling the mother of his baby...his baby momma?! And because I believe it is possible to keep it in your pants?! Yes, it has been bred into us to reproduce over the years so we did not become excitant. But the human race is FAR FROM worrying about this now. Now our ability to be able to CONTROL such a primitive desire is necessary, intellect has developed more in the evolutionary process, in order to help prevent the spread of disease, illness, etc...by letting us control such urges. Yes, you can control you body!
Also disgusted, I never claimed to be a great debater, I said topix was used for such.
Ah don't know about you being a good debater (your not Btw you fade into mad rants) but one thing is for sure you can not read for shit. Go backand read thread over yyou will find that I never said anything about your debuting skills. Seems you were so taken with my charm you confused me with someone else. This seems to Lend validity to the assertion you have trouble with comprehension.
Cheating

Branson, MO

#41 Oct 27, 2013
TO TIM:

OMG you are as BAD AS Disgusted... I told disgusted he joined into a conversation. This part was to HIM...not YOU!...it was about YOU at parts, but not to YOU....

But ok...I let them call you gay...
tim

Arnold, MO

#43 Oct 27, 2013
Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
You're the one who's delved into a "endless supply of ill-conceived mindless debauchery".
So don't get me confused with your homobar boyfriend !
Well you are the one who brought it up. Probably some deep seated homosexual desire that you have yourself. I bet that's why you call yourself disgusted. So how long you been secretly fantasizing about gay encounters?
tim

Arnold, MO

#44 Oct 27, 2013
Cheating wrote:
TO TIM:
OMG you are as BAD AS Disgusted... I told disgusted he joined into a conversation. This part was to HIM...not YOU!...it was about YOU at parts, but not to YOU....
But ok...I let them call you gay...
Lol well thanks (I think) but such little things like being called gay don't phase me. He's got a little homophobia going on there anyway.
grave digger

Rogersville, MO

#47 Oct 27, 2013
why dont you 2 kiss and make up,,,ha haa haaa,,,with your lol's,,,kinda fruity you ask the grave digger,,,ha haa haaa,,,lol,,,lol,,,lol,,,ha haa haaa,,,what the f--k is lol?,,,is that some gay secret code?,,,
tim

Arnold, MO

#48 Oct 27, 2013
Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
The only time I'd be phobic of a homo is if one slipped me ruffie .
Is that part of your fantasy being drugged and taken? Dude sounds like you need so serious theropy.
tim

Arnold, MO

#50 Oct 27, 2013
grave digger wrote:
why dont you 2 kiss and make up,,,ha haa haaa,,,with your lol's,,,kinda fruity you ask the grave digger,,,ha haa haaa,,,lol,,,lol,,,lol,,,ha haa haaa,,,what the f--k is lol?,,,is that some gay secret code?,,,

Herb./(><)\
grave digger

Rogersville, MO

#52 Oct 27, 2013
Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
"LOL - Wikipedia,
LOL, an acronym for laughing out loud or laugh out loud, is a common element of Internet slang."
Its like all that fruity "ha haa haaaha haa haaaha haa haaaha haa haaaha haa haaaha haa haaaha haa haaaha haa haaaha haa haaaha haa haaaha haa haaaha haa haaaha haa haaaha haa haaaha haa haaaha haa haaaha haa haaaha haa haaaha haa haaaha haa haaaha haa haaaha haa haaaha haa haaaha haa haaaha haa haaaha haa haaaha haa haaaha haa haaaha haa haaaha haa haaaha haa haaaha haa haaaha haa haaaha haa haaaha haa haaaha haa haaaha haa haaaha haa haaaha haa haaaha haa haaa"
That you use excessively , ROTFLMAO .
you make no sense,,,lol is a internet thing,,,but the grave digger ha haa haaa isnt,,,now is it?,,,so what your saying is,,,when the electric goes out and the internet goes down you cant laugh or walk around saying,,,lol,,,lol,,,lol,,,but you can ha haa haaa,,,all freaking day long,,,ha haa haaa,,,punk,,,
tim

Arnold, MO

#54 Oct 27, 2013
Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you even remember your own comments ?
Take a deep breath its going to be ok. Trying to change the subject is just a subconsious defence mechanism. You are clearly in denial about your homosexual tendencies. I hope you get the help you need.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 46 min Chilli J 104,818
Churches are a joke? 14 hr grave digger 16
In God We Trust (Nov '15) 18 hr GetRealHighonPot 56
Is Dawt Mill Dam dangerous? 19 hr sjo 8
wreck on porter wagnor june 10 what is deal 22 hr Anonymous 1
Short cute blond at Arby's? Tue Tired _of _ lies 13
Fun tonight Mon grave digger 16
More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Plains Mortgages