joke of a marriage

Posted in the West Plains Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
yeah rite

West Plains, MO

#1 Oct 25, 2013
u ever feel sorry 4 a wife that bust her a$$ working all day when her husband runs round doin whatever and whoever he wants? wonder if seth told his wife bout the blonde he takes round in her car while she at work? prolly not but i think it time for her to no! no worry bro i'll be callin ur a$$ out soon. you done messed with the wrong ex. leave my baby momma alone and quit messin round on ur wife! u know what they say bout karma! Bet!
grave digger

Willow Springs, MO

#2 Oct 25, 2013
yeah rite wrote:
u ever feel sorry 4 a wife that bust her a$$ working all day when her husband runs round doin whatever and whoever he wants? wonder if seth told his wife bout the blonde he takes round in her car while she at work? prolly not but i think it time for her to no! no worry bro i'll be callin ur a$$ out soon. you done messed with the wrong ex. leave my baby momma alone and quit messin round on ur wife! u know what they say bout karma! Bet!
why did you feel the need to post this on topix?,,,just video tape or take pictures of him with this girl and call his old lady and give her the video or pictures,,,cuz all your doing now is giving this dude a head start on covering his tracks if he reads this or hears about this post,,,the shock of suprise from his old lady knocking him upside his head with something hard is always better to teach someone a lesson on wrong doing,,,
wow

Sparta, MO

#3 Oct 25, 2013
yeah rite wrote:
u ever feel sorry 4 a wife that bust her a$$ working all day when her husband runs round doin whatever and whoever he wants? wonder if seth told his wife bout the blonde he takes round in her car while she at work? prolly not but i think it time for her to no! no worry bro i'll be callin ur a$$ out soon. you done messed with the wrong ex. leave my baby momma alone and quit messin round on ur wife! u know what they say bout karma! Bet!
Baby Mama????? Is that all you think of her come on show respect
yeah rite

West Plains, MO

#4 Oct 25, 2013
grave digger wrote:
<quoted text>why did you feel the need to post this on topix?,,,just video tape or take pictures of him with this girl and call his old lady and give her the video or pictures,,,cuz all your doing now is giving this dude a head start on covering his tracks if he reads this or hears about this post,,,the shock of suprise from his old lady knocking him upside his head with something hard is always better to teach someone a lesson on wrong doing,,,
i aint worried bout him covering tracks. i got all i need already. thanks bro. and i hope he does read it. cuz that means he nos his a$$ is done for!!!
yeah rite

West Plains, MO

#5 Oct 25, 2013
wow wrote:
<quoted text>Baby Mama????? Is that all you think of her come on show respect
respect 4 a woman messin with a married man. wont waste my breath. thanx tho. let mr jorgenson no his 2 timin life is over wit. i told my girl im out. now it needs to be made rite with the other half!!!!! sick of the 2 timin shyt ppl pull. its dumb
Cheating

Ava, MO

#6 Oct 25, 2013
It is a sin, and illegal. Yes, if you get MARRIED, you are taking a religious vow, and a legal one. One held under the Christian religion generally, a vast percent of Americans' wed under, and adultery is the only reason besides death to exit out of a marriage. This is illegal and immoral if the man really is cheating. I say take pictures, so she can have her share of their stuff no questions asked. And also by religious views, a emotional affair is the same as a physical one, for one is told not to lust over a neighbors wife. Yeah right, may have a poor ability to express his concern for his "baby momma" but at least he is respecting her enough to try and make the man stop before flat out interfering hands on. Do not disrespect the man, who only chose poor works, and take offense by the one who is really showing her disrespect. Jerks. I applaud you yeah right if this is really occurring and you say something. Most do not even show concern for another when a relationship fails, as long as you are more doing this over jealousy and only concern I applaud you. As for the chick who is seeing the man, she is wrong too, but at least she is not the one committing the adultery, the relationship is not hers, and it is easy for people to feel no attachment to such a bond, or concern destroying it. Unless she is breaking a bond with her gf and seeing her husband, the girl herself is probably a lonely soul, and he may simply be the manipulating type, what he is doing is a personal offense toward his wife, she is wrong for knowing, but unless she is her friend, it is not a personal attack.
grave digger

Willow Springs, MO

#8 Oct 25, 2013
Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
re:"baby momma"
I did not know there were Blacks in WP .
yep and we have brown yellow and red also,,,strange how west plains is like that you white butt honkey,,,ha haa haaa,,,
tim

Kansas City, MO

#9 Oct 25, 2013
Cheating wrote:
It is a sin, and illegal. Yes, if you get MARRIED, you are taking a religious vow, and a legal one. One held under the Christian religion generally, a vast percent of Americans' wed under, and adultery is the only reason besides death to exit out of a marriage. This is illegal and immoral if the man really is cheating. I say take pictures, so she can have her share of their stuff no questions asked. And also by religious views, a emotional affair is the same as a physical one, for one is told not to lust over a neighbors wife. Yeah right, may have a poor ability to express his concern for his "baby momma" but at least he is respecting her enough to try and make the man stop before flat out interfering hands on. Do not disrespect the man, who only chose poor works, and take offense by the one who is really showing her disrespect. Jerks. I applaud you yeah right if this is really occurring and you say something. Most do not even show concern for another when a relationship fails, as long as you are more doing this over jealousy and only concern I applaud you. As for the chick who is seeing the man, she is wrong too, but at least she is not the one committing the adultery, the relationship is not hers, and it is easy for people to feel no attachment to such a bond, or concern destroying it. Unless she is breaking a bond with her gf and seeing her husband, the girl herself is probably a lonely soul, and he may simply be the manipulating type, what he is doing is a personal offense toward his wife, she is wrong for knowing, but unless she is her friend, it is not a personal attack.
Actually marriage has its roots in slavery no more than a contract laying out terms of ownership.
tim

Kansas City, MO

#10 Oct 25, 2013
Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
re:"baby momma"
I did not know there were Blacks in WP .
Mostly punk ass wiggers and grave diggers.
nadi

Henderson, NV

#12 Oct 25, 2013
most marriage are joke in this age. not took serious
Cheating

Ava, MO

#13 Oct 25, 2013
tim wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually marriage has its roots in slavery no more than a contract laying out terms of ownership.
Marriage in America does not mean ownership at all. And marriage in the form the man is probably married under is based on the Christian religion. The laws are what enforce any idea of ownership or slavery, an actual marriage and a meaning for it is a union, a joining, not an ownership....that is what people have turned it into...not what it was meant to be originally. That may however be your belief Tim, but it wasn't the guy who made the vow originally I would assume, or why would you make such a promise?! This would mean, he only done such to own her if so?! If he made the religious vow like most do, the ownership thing would not really be in question, or related. He is still a jerk for cheating, but glad to learn your view on marriage.:) lol if you get married tim, you plan to be the slave or owner?!
Cheating

Ava, MO

#14 Oct 25, 2013
Truth is marriage should NOT be a legal thing, it is a religious view. If you want to take claim and pay taxes forever together,(live together by legal law) I think this should be a separate legal term. Marriage is a religious thing, why we made it a LEGAL thing is wrong isn't it?! I think anyone should have the right to agree legal commitment to another for life, because "legally" that is what marriage it. I think "marriage" should be a different thing, it is a religious union. I am completely ok with couples of legal adult age or any sex paying bills etc together forever as a group. This is not a MARRIAGE however, but legally, we made it such somehow?! I see your point tim, but since it is legal law, the cheater is wrong on both moral and legal standards.
sls

West Plains, MO

#15 Oct 26, 2013
Some people marry to get on another's insurance. How many so you think will find people to marry so they will have health insurance now that it's mandatory? I would think a lot.
tim

Kansas City, MO

#16 Oct 26, 2013
Cheating wrote:
<quoted text>
Marriage in America does not mean ownership at all. And marriage in the form the man is probably married under is based on the Christian religion. The laws are what enforce any idea of ownership or slavery, an actual marriage and a meaning for it is a union, a joining, not an ownership....that is what people have turned it into...not what it was meant to be originally. That may however be yourp belief Tim, but it wasn't the guy who made the vow originally I would assume, or why would you make such a promise?! This would mean, he only done such to own her if so?! If he made the religious vow like most do, the ownership thing would not really be in question, or related. He is still a jerk for cheating, but glad to learn your view on marriage.:) lol if you get married tim, you plan to be the slave or owner?!
Oh come on with that holy heep of crap about what a sacred institution marriage is. Did it Ever occur to you there is another side to it? Could be anything but more likely then not its a failure to satisfy one or more of her wifely duties. And what you don't seem to get is that a man can love a woman but still knock of a piece of strange now and again without it meaning anything. Women can't do this without forming an emotional attachment(unless shes a good old whore). Hell look at how it bleeds out in your posts.
Now shut up and make me a sandwich.
Cheating

Ava, MO

#18 Oct 26, 2013
Appears I clearly stuck some nerve Tim, considering I "agreed" with you on what the idea of marriage has become. I also said you had your right to an opinion on the matter, though it seems I do not have the right to have one? It isn't even just an opinion I am sharing, it is a definition of a term. Btw, only my HUSBAND can tell me to shut up and make a sandwich. Make your own sandwich, or get another woman to do such for you with that attitude, lol good luck there Romeo. "Marriage as the union of one man and one woman is the most common definition of the term in the Western world today" it is ALSO just a legal term. It should of only be a religious or legal term not both. It is a union between one man and one woman by main definition (which the guy MORE THAN LIKELY wed under by vows), not between, man, woman, legal law! I am 100% okay like I said, with couples legally attaching themselves to whomever they prefer till death, but it is supposed to be a union to souls, etc, not a union of bank accounts, lawyers, etc. But seriously, make your own food lol.
tim

Kansas City, MO

#19 Oct 26, 2013
Cheating wrote:
Appears I clearly stuck some nerve Tim, considering I "agreed" with you on what the idea of marriage has become. I also said you had your right to an opinion on the matter, though it seems I do not have the right to have one? It isn't even just an opinion I am sharing, it is a definition of a term. Btw, only my HUSBAND can tell me to shut up and make a sandwich. Make your own sandwich, or get another woman to do such for you with that attitude, lol good luck there Romeo. "Marriage as the union of one man and one woman is the most common definition of the term in the Western world today" it is ALSO just a legal term. It should of only be a religious or legal term not both. It is a union between one man and one woman by main definition (which the guy MORE THAN LIKELY wed under by vows), not between, man, woman, legal law! I am 100% okay like I said, with couples legally attaching themselves to whomever they prefer till death, but it is supposed to be a union to souls, etc, not a union of bank accounts, lawyers, etc. But seriously, make your own food lol.
Lol the only nerve that got hit was yours "clearly" . The reason my comments had such a profound effect on you was that it hit at a level deeper than your sanctimonious churchy school girl perception of the world could go. You see deep down we all know uncomfortable truths we try to hide. You just faced one, rather than explore it you chose to retreat back to your comfort zone. But now you know its there. What will you do? Hide from it as you have your whole life or confront it and face some personal growing pains? Try asking yourself just one little thing, could my whole world view about my marriage be wrong? Could it be that in fact my perfect idea is not so perfect? No marriage is not some magical spell cast by a deity. But just a tradition that has evolved through time with no more real meaning than Columbus day. Btw sandwich remark was rhetorical but a good wife that's on top of her wifely duties never has to be told, they know and just do it.
Cheating

Ava, MO

#20 Oct 26, 2013
Oh Timmy, you must be so smooth with the ladies! Again, the topix was over a cheating man "married" in "AMERICA"! It is fairly safe to assume he was wed under the Christian religion, since the vast population is. You my friend, are the one who is wrapped up in some he-man ego trip. I clearly separated the difference between legal marriage and religious marriage, which is what should be done because of situations like this. YES tim, I fully believe in the religious virtue of marriage. However with my ability to think past the cave man ways of thinking, I do not think they should be FORCED on people, to join a legal BOND! Not the same thing!! I also have the ability to grasp the difference between an emotional bond and a sexual one,(and once you join in a marriage by religious terms, the sexual and emotional bond is one and the same, just as important) and can rationalize situations, EVEN though I am FEMALE! I understand woman are more emotionally driven because of the difference of hormones and the effect on the brain etc....men also have the ability to rationalize situations easier in general, which means when joining in a vow he should be able to understand the agreement and control his actions and keep it in his pants, right?! Btw, it appears you like to argue, that is why I start the topix "Grave digger v.s. Tim" ...ha (I get bored and you have a simply mind, ugh cave man, grunt, fight, man sleep with woman, ugh...lol sorry)...marriage and a legal bond should be two separate things, but since they ARE NOT in AMERICA, this does make him in the wrong. He should of kept it in his pants, or never of entered into a marriage to start. Also if you expect to apologize for my beliefs, ha, to me marriage is a meaningful thing, I didn't do it to accept my husbands debt in death, or scam him out of money in a separation. We could of done all that by signing legal forms on wills and ownership agreements on property together and us signing up on each others medical fall backs for bills. I got married in America for the religious VOW that is in it, not to simplify paperwork. This SHOULD be two separate things, but they are not. Also genius, committing to one person isn't dumb, it helps prevent violence from jealous etc, and spread of disease, and helps with emotional states of people. What does your belief do?!
tim

Kansas City, MO

#21 Oct 26, 2013
Well I see I woke you up but as predicted you just retreated into your little world of rainbows and unicorns. Both husbands and wives cheat if your not then you are simply missing out on your part of the carnal fun. I bet you have bought into that whole faithfully yours forever thing (you really think you know your husband's deepest thoughts) If you weren't so busy worrying about hubby getting a little on the side you might be able to see things for what they really are. Spare me all that babbler about hormones, feeling and the differences. If you want an answer you have to look at the core. Ask your self why a person cheats? Block out that blabber and think about what you want when you want when you are lusting after that buff stud or goddess of a girl (don't say you don't we all do). Only when you figure out what that base need is will you be able to start you journey to the answer.
grave digger

Willow Springs, MO

#22 Oct 26, 2013
tim wrote:
<quoted text>
Mostly punk ass wiggers and grave diggers.
the grave digger thinks this is very very offensive to compare the grave digger with a white honkey punk teenager who listens to rap music and wares their grandpaws pants with no belt,,,cuz you know damn well the grave digger likes orange micheal jackson 1980s an 1990s disco looking leather outfits,,,ha haa haaa,,,punk,,,cuz the grave digger is pimpin,,,ha haa haaa,,,listen punk,,,a wigger is a stupid kid who speaks ebonics,,,with a honkey slang,,,and havnt seen any wiggers round west plains,,,now tim the lefty not funny person,,,we the black panther party is having secret monthly meeting under the court house in our secret location and giving free ebonics lessons,,,and free how to be a wigger and pimp lessons,,,just bring some baby powder for the pimp hand exercises and some koolaid,,,ha haa haaa,,,and remember tim,,,vote republican,,,,ha haa haaa
sls

West Plains, MO

#23 Oct 26, 2013
Cheating wrote:
Oh Timmy, you must be so smooth with the ladies! Again, the topix was over a cheating man "married" in "AMERICA"! It is fairly safe to assume he was wed under the Christian religion, since the vast population is. You my friend, are the one who is wrapped up in some he-man ego trip. I clearly separated the difference between legal marriage and religious marriage, which is what should be done because of situations like this. YES tim, I fully believe in the religious virtue of marriage. However with my ability to think past the cave man ways of thinking, I do not think they should be FORCED on people, to join a legal BOND! Not the same thing!! I also have the ability to grasp the difference between an emotional bond and a sexual one,(and once you join in a marriage by religious terms, the sexual and emotional bond is one and the same, just as important) and can rationalize situations, EVEN though I am FEMALE! I understand woman are more emotionally driven because of the difference of hormones and the effect on the brain etc....men also have the ability to rationalize situations easier in general, which means when joining in a vow he should be able to understand the agreement and control his actions and keep it in his pants, right?! Btw, it appears you like to argue, that is why I start the topix "Grave digger v.s. Tim" ...ha (I get bored and you have a simply mind, ugh cave man, grunt, fight, man sleep with woman, ugh...lol sorry)...marriage and a legal bond should be two separate things, but since they ARE NOT in AMERICA, this does make him in the wrong. He should of kept it in his pants, or never of entered into a marriage to start. Also if you expect to apologize for my beliefs, ha, to me marriage is a meaningful thing, I didn't do it to accept my husbands debt in death, or scam him out of money in a separation. We could of done all that by signing legal forms on wills and ownership agreements on property together and us signing up on each others medical fall backs for bills. I got married in America for the religious VOW that is in it, not to simplify paperwork. This SHOULD be two separate things, but they are not. Also genius, committing to one person isn't dumb, it helps prevent violence from jealous etc, and spread of disease, and helps with emotional states of people. What does your belief do?!
Mindless rants do nothing but make one think you're just someone who likes argue!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 27 min Inachu 97,273
MO Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 31 min Mugsy 3,188
What's your signature move on the toilet? 53 min grave digger 13
MO Ferguson Police Chief Just Shocked Everyone Wit... 2 hr cops are liars an... 589
Lowe's (Jan '14) 3 hr The Republican 12
Do you agree or disagree with the following quote? 4 hr grave digger 7
hot guy that drives a new black ford truck? 7 hr Dirk Dunkmeister ... 4

West Plains Jobs

West Plains People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

West Plains News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in West Plains

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]