looking for sugar baby
sugard

United States

#1 Jan 18, 2013
Looking to be a sugar daddy. Email me at [email protected] email me for details.
Searching

Kirbyville, MO

#2 Jan 14, 2015
Is this for real? And still up for grabs? Haha
tim

Saratoga, CA

#3 Jan 14, 2015
*{serial killer detected}
grave digger

Rogersville, MO

#4 Jan 14, 2015
this one time,,,the grave digger was hitchiking the world wide web internet,,,and was picked up by a serial killer,,,what a duffus this nerd was,,,first he drugged the grave digger,,,he saked me is his rag smelt funny,,,,ha haa haaa,,,then when the grave digger woke up,,,was in a hand dug deep pit in a basement somewhere,,,,the nerdy bastard kept yelling down saying,,,he puts the lotion on the skin,,,weird f---er,,,ha haa haaa,,,,then guess how the grave digger escaped?,,,yelled up,,,hey you nerdy lefty bastard liberal where are my pants you freakin perverted democrat,,,and the sicko yelled back down,,,i aint a democrat,,,then the grave digger thought for a second,,,then crossed all my fingers and toes and said the Lords prayer,,,then yelled back up,,,,hey dipshit,,,the grave digger voted for obama twice and am a loyal liberal,,,(forgive me GOD),,,ha haa haaa,,,,then the next thing the grave digger remembers is waking up back where the duff found me,,,ha haa haaa,,,,
tim

Saratoga, CA

#5 Jan 14, 2015
grave digger wrote:
this one time,,,the grave digger was hitchiking the world wide web internet,,,and was picked up by a serial killer,,,what a duffus this nerd was,,,“Across the board, serial killers are predominantly conservative in their political leanings. Gary Ridgeway, Dennis Rader, and probably the biggest name of all, Ted Bundy, were “Across the board, serial killers are predominantly conservative in their political leanings. Gary Ridgeway, Dennis Rader, and probably the biggest name of all, Ted Bundy, were all active in the Republican Party at some level. Quizzing other killers showed the same thing, that the vast majority vote Republican,”all active in the Republican Party at some level. Quizzing other killers showed the same thing, that the vast majority vote Republican,”first he drugged the grave digger,,,he saked me is his rag smelt funny,,,,ha haa haaa,,,then when the grave digger woke up,,,was in a hand dug deep pit in a basement somewhere,,,,the nerdy bastard kept yelling down saying,,,he puts the lotion on the skin,,,weird f---er,,,ha haa haaa,,,,then guess how the grave digger escaped?,,,yelled up,,,hey you nerdy lefty bastard liberal where are my pants you freakin perverted democrat,,,and the sicko yelled back down,,,i aint a democrat,,,then the grave digger thought for a second,,,then crossed all my fingers and toes and said the Lords prayer,,,then yelled back up,,,,hey dipshit,,,the grave digger voted for obama twice and am a loyal liberal,,,(forgive me GOD),,,ha haa haaa,,,,then the next thing the grave digger remembers is waking up back where the duff found me,,,ha haa haaa,,,,
“Across the board, serial killers are predominantly conservative in their political leanings. Gary Ridgeway, Dennis Rader, and probably the biggest name of all, Ted Bundy, were all active in the Republican Party at some level. Quizzing other killers showed the same thing, that the vast majority vote Republican,”
grave digger

Rogersville, MO

#6 Jan 14, 2015
tim wrote:
<quoted text>
“Across the board, serial killers are predominantly conservative in their political leanings. Gary Ridgeway, Dennis Rader, and probably the biggest name of all, Ted Bundy, were all active in the Republican Party at some level. Quizzing other killers showed the same thing, that the vast majority vote Republican,”
oh timbo,,,add up all these seriel killers victoms and does not or ever will add up to the hundreds of thousands of innocent women and children that were slaughterd by the enemy that declared war with america,,,the same war obama and his liberal idiots wont admit we are in up to our foreheads,,,thank GOD for the republican senate and john mcain who are gunna make obama and his band of idiots deal with and admit the truth,,,then add all the unbornbabies your great obama supports and fights for being murderd everyday in america,,,abortion,,,yep,,,the republicans are the seriel killers,,,,
tim laghing at u

Saratoga, CA

#7 Jan 15, 2015
grave digger wrote:
<quoted text>oh timbo,,,add up all these seriel killers victoms and does not or ever will add up to the hundreds of thousands of innocent women and children that were slaughterd by the enemy that declared war with america,,,the same war obama and his liberal idiots wont admit we are in up to our foreheads,,,thank GOD for the republican senate and john mcain who are gunna make obama and his band of idiots deal with and admit the truth,,,then add all the unbornbabies your great obama supports and fights for being murderd everyday in america,,,abortion,,,yep,,,the republicans are the seriel killers,,,,
You meant to say Bush who lied and started an illegal war. But lets stay on topic here shall we? After all its a well established fact republicans are shitty ¢ock suckers despite there constant practice at sucking off the wealthiest 1%. Why don't you help this 40 something old female with 2 kids and big hips figure out which guy to chose when they come running and beating down her door. should just be hundreds of millionaires looking for someone like that, right?
grave digger

West Plains, MO

#8 Jan 15, 2015
tim laghing at u wrote:
<quoted text>
You meant to say Bush who lied and started an illegal war. But lets stay on topic here shall we? After all its a well established fact republicans are shitty ¢ock suckers despite there constant practice at sucking off the wealthiest 1%. Why don't you help this 40 something old female with 2 kids and big hips figure out which guy to chose when they come running and beating down her door. should just be hundreds of millionaires looking for someone like that, right?
want some funny facts,,,1st off,,,can go back through a 1000 post from liberals blaming the republicans as having a war on women,,,,and a 1000 past post of nobody but liberal lefty scumbags degrading women,,,like you just did in your post,,,you lefty bastard,,,,ever heard the song,,,lonely women make better lovers?,,,,by country singer steve wariner,,,,ps,,,the grave digger called the white house,,,and left a message for your king obama,,,,asked the duffus if he ever heard of a liberal retard bastard named tim,,,timbo,,,timbo the lefty bastard,,,then 10 minutes later,,,the white house called back and said,,,,hell no,,,run,,,the republicans are coming the republicans are coming,,,,ha haa haaa,,,they done took the senate,,,,ha haa haaa,,,then heard a bunch of paper shredder machines in the back ground,,,along with satanic music,,,ha haa haaa,,,,so then the grave digger called the white house back and said,,,hola,,,this is the president of mexico,,,can we send a million more mexicano people to america so they too can get obamacare health care coverage?,,,,10 minutes later,,,they called back,,,and said,,,hurry and send 2 million cuz the republicans are coming the republicans are coming,,,they done took the senate,,,ha haa haaa
tim

Saratoga, CA

#9 Jan 15, 2015
grave digger wrote:
<quoted text>want some funny facts,,,1st off,,,can go back through a 1000 post from liberals blaming the republicans as having a war on women,,,,and a 1000 past post of nobody but liberal lefty scumbags degrading women,,,like you just did in your post,,,you lefty bastard,,,,ever heard the song,,,lonely women make better lovers?,,,,by country singer steve wariner,,,,ps,,,the grave digger called the white house,,,and left a message for your king obama,,,,asked the duffus if he ever heard of a liberal retard bastard named tim,,,timbo,,,timbo the lefty bastard,,,then 10 minutes later,,,the white house called back and said,,,,hell no,,,run,,,the republicans are coming the republicans are coming,,,,ha haa haaa,,,they done took the senate,,,,ha haa haaa,,,then heard a bunch of paper shredder machines in the back ground,,,along with satanic music,,,ha haa haaa,,,,so then the grave digger called the white house back and said,,,hola,,,this is the president of mexico,,,can we send a million more mexicano people to america so they too can get obamacare health care coverage?,,,,10 minutes later,,,they called back,,,and said,,,hurry and send 2 million cuz the republicans are coming the republicans are coming,,,they done took the senate,,,ha haa haaa
strange when i talked to them they said some right wing nut job had been crank calling them but they just ignored them cause they thought it was just another fox news comedian looking to manufacture some prapaganda. They also asked for more ink for the veto stamp pad as they was running out due to all the pork filled bills the news republican congress was trying to get pass the American people. And since when is it an insult to state the truth? A truth that i suspect she is already well aware of. Unlike repub-I-tards we deal in ¹facts being a Republican you probably do not know what that is so i have included the definition below.

fact:
noun
plural noun: facts
a thing that is indisputably the case.
"she lacks political experience—a fact that becomes clear when she appears in public"
synonyms:

The opposite of any information used by Fox news network.
Curious

Henderson, NV

#11 Jan 25, 2015
Searching wrote:
Is this for real? And still up for grabs? Haha
You should email and find out. Let's us know...
tim

Saratoga, CA

#12 Jan 25, 2015
Curious wrote:
<quoted text>
You should email and find out. Let's us know...
Oh good grief are you for real? You are destined to be chained to the grave diggers (gravy) basement wall. You see this on the net its a grave digger type (conservative) stalker looking for fresh meat for their freezer. Stay away from sick perverted serial killers fishing on the web. Its like thinking Fox news is actually real news.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 53 min ChickenTrump 104,293
Where did Trent hide the money from the feds (Jul '15) 5 hr grave digger 20
Ronnie Johnson murder 1989 (Sep '10) 5 hr grave digger 200
City road repair sucks 22 hr grave digger 23
Favorite Hotel / Motel Chain Fri Dincas 11
underground west plains (Jan '12) May 25 Adventure boy 23
Dogs May 25 grave digger 14
More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Plains Mortgages