Energy drinks on E.b.t
Employee

West Plains, MO

#1 Aug 19, 2013
People in this town serious need to quit buying energy drinks on ebt you get that for your kids use it on them not you so you can just set on your lazy asses at home collect from the govement and drink energy drinks all day your pathetic go get a fuckin job!
yep

Hollister, MO

#2 Aug 20, 2013
Guess that's better than when "mom" sends the kids down to Casey's to get dinner.... soda, candy bars and chips.
STFU

Lees Summit, MO

#3 Aug 20, 2013
Employee wrote:
People in this town serious need to quit buying energy drinks on ebt you get that for your kids use it on them not you so you can just set on your lazy asses at home collect from the govement and drink energy drinks all day your pathetic go get a fuckin job!
Speaking of drinks i think you need to have yourself a nice warm cup of STFU and not worry about anybody else you pathetic busy body.Get over yourself and find something else to whine and slobber about.

Since: Jul 13

West Plains, MO

#4 Aug 21, 2013
Employee wrote:
piece of shit. Mind your own business.
unemployed

Columbia, MO

#5 Aug 22, 2013
Why work? Read report today, in the State of Missouri, if I sit on welfare I can make over $10.00 an hour. Stupid me. Why work? Selling my house and any thing else. I don't have to worry about the bills. In West Plains, who pays over $10.00 an hour? Packing my fishing gear. Free at last!!!!!!!!!!
facinated

United States

#6 Aug 22, 2013
Employee wrote:
I agree. Ebt should be restricted like wic. Wholesome foods with nutrition in mind. Not junk that costs beau coup more and does nothing but rape your kidneys and my paycheck.
Frisco

Lees Summit, MO

#7 Aug 22, 2013
facinated wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. Ebt should be restricted like wic. Wholesome foods with nutrition in mind. Not junk that costs beau coup more and does nothing but rape your kidneys and my paycheck.
How do you figure it rapes your paycheck?If they did away with the welfare system you would not see more money on your paycheck,taxes would be the same.
who cares

West Plains, MO

#8 Aug 22, 2013
id much rather pay taxes and know kids are eating. you start adding restrictions you will see even more people who sell them so i say just leave it as it is and keep kids fed .
the thing i hate is how so many people assume if a person receives medicaid or food stamps they are not working i know alot of people who work full time yet still need assistance.
the food stamp programs keep alot of kids from going without food thats the big picture there will always be parts to complain about be happy about the positive
whatgetsme

West Plains, MO

#9 Aug 22, 2013
A parent Came In With A Kid, The Parent Gets Himself Soda, Chips, And A Snack Cake, Starts To CheckOut With EBT ofCourse, And Th Kid Asks For A Candy Bar, Parent Says He Doesn't Have The Money(Harshly Ofcourse) Buys His Own Items With The Ebt, Then Buys Beer And 3Packs Of Cigarettes.

Then there's The People Who Come In Buying $15+ Of Junk Food 3 Or More Times A Day With Ebt. I Understand People Need Help But Ebt Should Be Treated Like Unemployement, You Have To Show You Are Looking For Jobs.
who cares

West Plains, MO

#10 Aug 23, 2013
whatgetsme wrote:
A parent Came In With A Kid, The Parent Gets Himself Soda, Chips, And A Snack Cake, Starts To CheckOut With EBT ofCourse, And Th Kid Asks For A Candy Bar, Parent Says He Doesn't Have The Money(Harshly Ofcourse) Buys His Own Items With The Ebt, Then Buys Beer And 3Packs Of Cigarettes.
Then there's The People Who Come In Buying $15+ Of Junk Food 3 Or More Times A Day With Ebt. I Understand People Need Help But Ebt Should Be Treated Like Unemployement, You Have To Show You Are Looking For Jobs.
AGREED
Gee

Ozark, MO

#11 Aug 26, 2013
I work at Walmart,have 2 kids.I still get qualify and get food stamps.I have never bought an energy drink and would not even if I could afford it.I grow a garden and can too.I can buy seeds with EBT so I figure I am getting ahead by having the garden.Food stamps rarely last till the end of the month no matter how frugal you might be.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 3 min Trump Art of the ... 110,066
How to answer a topix libtard 3 hr Right wing Luanatics 4
The Trump Train will stay on the track to MAGA 3 hr Right wing Luanatics 175
Consumers 3 hr Wondering 2
whats the deal (Jul '10) 4 hr grave digger 9
Reno Pelc (Jun '08) 4 hr Mnox 57
any1 know Diane Norris? (Oct '15) 7 hr elf 7

West Plains Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Plains Mortgages