Its very windy.....
hmm

United States

#3 Feb 11, 2013
She's back in town
Weather Woman

West Plains, MO

#4 Feb 11, 2013
Jesus farted. Causing the earth to rotate ever so slightly, shifting the hemisphere, causing the weather to change. The wind is the aftermath of the ghastly blow. Can you smell that? It sure doesn't smell like Spring.
grave digger

Ozark, MO

#5 Feb 11, 2013
Weather Woman wrote:
Jesus farted. Causing the earth to rotate ever so slightly, shifting the hemisphere, causing the weather to change. The wind is the aftermath of the ghastly blow. Can you smell that? It sure doesn't smell like Spring.
your a low life anti christ devil screwing hell bound gunna get your teeth kicked in if ever said this in public in front of the grave digger atheist,,,now the grave digger feels much better,,,ha haa haaa,,,punk,,,
jeff

United States

#6 Feb 11, 2013
The grave digger is GAY
grave digger

Ozark, MO

#7 Feb 11, 2013
jeff wrote:
The grave digger is GAY
what the f--k kinda non gay topix name is,,,jeff,,,ha haa haaa,,,the grave digger beleives in GOD and with that can not be gay because didnt GOD make man and woman,,,to re-produce and man with man cant or women with women cant,,,now this doesnt mean the grave digger is mean to the gays but cant be a gay but will not support anything to do with gays wanting speicial treatment because they dont deserve anymore rights then anyone in this world just because they are gay,,,just like the black man or mexican man or anyone,,,we are all equal,,,nobody is born gay,,,being gay is a choice,,,just like any pet owner,,a choice with either owning a cat,,,dog,,,goldfish,,,turtle, ,,snake,,,rats,,,horses,,,goat s,,,monkeys,,,anything you choose,,,gay used to mean happy and fags used to mean cigarrets,,,but queer means queer,,,the gay queer fags have about had their 15 minutes of fame and the normal people of earth are about done with them fancy acting queers,,,they have no more rights then anyone and wont ever get any,,,ha haa haaa

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#8 Feb 11, 2013
jeff wrote:
The grave digger is GAY
Troll

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#9 Feb 11, 2013
grave digger wrote:
<quoted text>what the f--k kinda non gay topix name is,,,jeff,,,ha haa haaa,,,the grave digger beleives in GOD and with that can not be gay because didnt GOD make man and woman,,,to re-produce and man with man cant or women with women cant,,,now this doesnt mean the grave digger is mean to the gays but cant be a gay but will not support anything to do with gays wanting speicial treatment because they dont deserve anymore rights then anyone in this world just because they are gay,,,just like the black man or mexican man or anyone,,,we are all equal,,,nobody is born gay,,,being gay is a choice,,,just like any pet owner,,a choice with either owning a cat,,,dog,,,goldfish,,,turtle, ,,snake,,,rats,,,horses,,,goat s,,,monkeys,,,anything you choose,,,gay used to mean happy and fags used to mean cigarrets,,,but queer means queer,,,the gay queer fags have about had their 15 minutes of fame and the normal people of earth are about done with them fancy acting queers,,,they have no more rights then anyone and wont ever get any,,,ha haa haaa
Jeff is a troll
lmao

United States

#10 Feb 11, 2013
Here that Jeffie? You SUCK !
lady red fox

United States

#11 Feb 12, 2013
Oh boy! Well, good morning...
Marys Little Cousin

West Plains, MO

#12 Feb 12, 2013
Grave digger just has no sense of humor. He is the one that gives Christians a bad name by jumping the gun and name calling. A true Christian just looks the other way, like a mature adult. "Punk"
grave digger

Ozark, MO

#13 Feb 12, 2013
Marys Little Cousin wrote:
Grave digger just has no sense of humor. He is the one that gives Christians a bad name by jumping the gun and name calling. A true Christian just looks the other way, like a mature adult. "Punk"
thats exactly why this world and the church is in trouble today,,,thinking your way,,just look the other way and walks away,,,well well well,,,the grave digger fights for what the grave digger beleives in and your turn and walk away teachings were taught too you by a blind ignorent preacher,,,my freind,,,no wonder west plains and this area is so f---ed up,,,you never turn the other way from what you beleive in and never when it comes to your beleif in GOD,,,what kind of church do you go too?,,,the lesson in the Bible about turning the other cheek means to forgive the other person,,,not turn away,,,the grave digger has a fealing that when the grave digger arrives in hell,,,the grave digger will see alot of locals from this area there,,,the grave digger is most likely going to hell because of bad sins committed but not from turning away like you mofo locals,,,ha haa haaa,,,so,,,mr real christain,,,thank GOD the grave digger doesnt go to your church,,,
Rave

Ozark, MO

#14 Feb 12, 2013
Time to push the digger into one of his own.
wondering

United States

#15 Feb 12, 2013
Grave digger, what exzactly " is " your agenda ? Your on here so much. You must blow off friends to do what? What about your life ? Whos pullen for you? Who prays for your soul ? I know they do. But do you know? Care? Im sure you do. I hope the difference pays off for you . Great minds think alike. Its not like your too busy, huh? Something else. To bad you shut out one !:'(
princessness

Glenview, IL

#16 Feb 18, 2013
i got my 69th ticket for no car insurance
Natashia

United States

#17 Feb 18, 2013
princessness wrote:
i got my 69th ticket for no car insurance
Amber rocks baby
just said no

Overland Park, KS

#18 Feb 18, 2013
JEFF YOURE RIGHT. I WAS AT THE HOWELL COUNTY HEALTH DEPARTMENT THE OTHER DAY AND THE GRAVE DIGGER STARTED FONDLING MY BOY PARTS, WHILE HE WAS TUCHING ME HE SAID HE BELIVED IN GOD AND ASKED IF I WOULD BE HIS ALTER BOY. I CAN NOT REFUSE FOR IN TOPIX I SAID I WAS A CHRISTIAN SO THERE FOR I COULDNT BE GAY BUT REALLY JUST OPENING UP MY SENSES TO GOD!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Black avalanche truck 8 min Nardine Walesky 2
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 11 min Yellow Dawg Democrat 96,885
Hillary Clinton is FINISHED! 11 hr tim 9
Jobs 11 hr grave digger 5
Fascinating story 11 hr grave digger 8
Weak pathetic workers 11 hr grave digger 56
Scotland may gain its independence from Great B... 11 hr grave digger 2
•••
•••
West Plains Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

West Plains Jobs