About Gravedigger.
Memnoch the devil

Sparta, MO

#1 Oct 3, 2013
Gravedigger is used by more than one person. It isn't the same person at all. I tracked the IP to several different computers. Its a off the wall name anonymous people use. I guess the first persona who used it obviously made an impression so it went viral on topix. Plus how I know its a different person half the time is that his spelling is different some days. Sometimes he or she will spell their grammar as an elementary school student would type. Other times he/she will type with perfect spelling and sentences. There are copy cats.
grave gigger

United States

#2 Oct 3, 2013
ha ha ha ha...now that you've broken this case wide open...i guess you know what happens next....muhahhahah...better check your doors to make sure they are locked Matlock....ha hahahaha...punk...
satan bytch

Cambridge, MA

#3 Oct 3, 2013
Got a ? How did u track his IP? Because u got have the right pass words plus u got know how to hack the fire wall's so here's some advice u wanna hack someone maybe u should learn that u shouldn't post on public site that u can hack because u never know who ur hacking or if a law officer it's reading post..
Sure

West Plains, MO

#4 Oct 3, 2013
satan bytch wrote:
Got a ? How did u track his IP? Because u got have the right pass words plus u got know how to hack the fire wall's so here's some advice u wanna hack someone maybe u should learn that u shouldn't post on public site that u can hack because u never know who ur hacking or if a law officer it's reading post..
I doubt the cops go on this site. I've talked to some. They don't care what's on here. If a person threatens you, then they will do something. Yea, grave digger is different people. She is a very viral person and likes to post BS cause she has nothing better to do!
I know

Ava, MO

#5 Oct 31, 2013
Yes, I know who Grave Digger is. I'll give you a hint. He fights for TRUTH, JUSTICE, and THE AMERICAN WAY.
ChaosAD

Sparta, MO

#6 Oct 31, 2013
B.S. "He" is a radical tyrant, that tries to keep the masses dumb down.
Jerry Seinsmeld

Branson, MO

#7 Oct 31, 2013
I know wrote:
Yes, I know who Grave Digger is. I'll give you a hint. He fights for TRUTH, JUSTICE, and THE AMERICAN WAY.
Oh My God!!! Are you saying that his true identity is..."Bat Shit Boy"???!!! Dom dom dommmm!!!!
pong

United States

#8 Nov 16, 2013
Its the alias that all moronic, idiotic, pos uses because they have no balls.
grave digger

Ozark, MO

#9 Nov 16, 2013
pong wrote:
Its the alias that all moronic, idiotic, pos uses because they have no balls.
the grave digger said on another thread the grave digger was leaving for awhile,,,so pong,,,is this topix name something you come up with or did ping help you,,,ha haa haaa,,,ping pong,,,ha haa haaa,,,so shut it half a china man name,,,cuz you cant have the ping without the pong,,,ha haa haaa,,,ping pong the donkeys dong,,,ha haa haaa,,,pong,,,,what the f--k kinda topix name is that?,,,ha haa haaa,,,listen the other half of ping,,,when you want to insult someone you gots to have the ping with the pong,,,ha haa haaa,,,now the grave digger shall go away for a grave diggers time,,,ha haa haaa
pong

United States

#11 Nov 17, 2013
grave digger wrote:
<quoted text>the grave digger said on another thread the grave digger was leaving for awhile,,,so pong,,,is this topix name something you come up with or did ping help you,,,ha haa haaa,,,ping pong,,,ha haa haaa,,,so shut it half a china man name,,,cuz you cant have the ping without the pong,,,ha haa haaa,,,ping pong the donkeys dong,,,ha haa haaa,,,pong,,,,what the f--k kinda topix name is that?,,,ha haa haaa,,,listen the other half of ping,,,when you want to insult someone you gots to have the ping with the pong,,,ha haa haaa,,,now the grave digger shall go away for a grave diggers time,,,ha haa haaa
Prime example of idiotic
Dreadz30

Miami, FL

#12 Nov 18, 2013
satan bytch wrote:
Thats not hacking its tracking u can by tracking software on the net btw its not illegal it becomes illegal when u gotta break into something i can bend the laws i could hack ur facebook gmail i could hack the atm at the gas station to spit out $20 bills and think they are $5 dollar bills with my smart phone within a few mins i dont becuz its not rite

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 3 hr MSRose 104,813
Churches are a joke? 5 hr grave digger 16
In God We Trust (Nov '15) 9 hr GetRealHighonPot 56
Is Dawt Mill Dam dangerous? 10 hr sjo 8
wreck on porter wagnor june 10 what is deal 14 hr Anonymous 1
Short cute blond at Arby's? 23 hr Tired _of _ lies 13
Fun tonight Mon grave digger 16
More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Plains Mortgages