Looking for a hot girl to date

Looking for a hot girl to date

Posted in the West Plains Forum

Charles Farly

West Plains, MO

#1 Jul 21, 2013
Hi, my name is Charles Farly,I'm 26 years old and I have two kids. I'm looking for a girl that will accept me for who I am and wont treat my kids like trash or refer to them as baggage. You can find my profile on Facebook. No big women please. I will admit that I am going through a rough time. My girl friend Mandy left me and I just need someone there for me.
pathetic

Sparta, MO

#2 Jul 28, 2013
first off if u are who u say u are then u should learn how 2 spell ur last name again. and u cant really judge weather or not u would prefer little or big women as I recall mandy isn't so little neither was the other girl u were in love with years ago in kosh not 2 mention u aren't the best lookin nor are u the smallest. sadly enough I know exactly who u are and im sick 2 see what a huge dick u have turned into. don't put all the blame on mandy...I knw shes crazy and she did wrong but the way u are now days 2 people who used 2 care about u is very sad. u turn ur head and walk away as if ur better then everyone. oh and u may want 2 reconsider ur desperate attempt 2 findin a woman on a gossip page where everyone talks smack about everybody. this is truly sad....how much lower can u go?? if in fact this is the Charles FARLEY I knw.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
evangelicals 6 min RNC Rightwing NUT... 11
It's Trump's Fault !!!! 7 min RNC Rightwing NUT... 4
Jerry Lewis 40 min Moon Raker 1
News West Plains student is charged with threatening... (Dec '12) 1 hr Drug Lover 51
Hot red head 1 hr Just a looker 1
skiiping 1 hr Drug Lover 17
me and brother 1 hr Creepy Bear 4

West Plains Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Plains Mortgages