HELP..bail bondman/cash advance

HELP..bail bondman/cash advance

Posted in the West Plains Forum

Joyce

Hollister, MO

#1 Mar 15, 2010
Does anyone know of any good bail bondman in west plains? I contacted Childress bail bonds and the bond is only 870 but it's 870 that I don't have and I don't know how to get it that quickly. I've never used bail bondsman before how do they work? Are they usually able to work something out because the court clerk isn't budging. Any quick loan places in WP for people with FAIR credit?? Any help would be appreciated.
Joyce

Hollister, MO

#2 Mar 15, 2010
Any info would be greatly appreciated. I don't live in West Plains so I don't know how all this works..anyone know of any way to get a quick 870..I have fair credit so getting a loan isn't an option. Are there any places in west plains that could help me?
bow man

Ozark, MO

#3 Mar 15, 2010
what is the bail for?
Joyce

Hollister, MO

#4 Mar 15, 2010
Failure to appear...for a driving while revoked..I just can't come up with that much money at once..I spoke with Childress bonds and they thought they could do something but the court clerk said NO..but he said to just let him talk. Do they do a good job. It's not for any drug or alcohol charges...nothing like that..he just don't have a vehicle and he don't live in WP..still his choice to not go but good grief they will let all the drunks out and meth heads but someone who drives without a license is a major criminal. I don't know what to do.
bow man

Ozark, MO

#5 Mar 15, 2010
why would the clerk not let childress take care of this? there are some other connections that can be done.
they are fantastic

Windsor, Canada

#6 Mar 15, 2010
you definately talked to the right people. Those people at Childress will go above and beyond for you. I've heard alot of negativity about some of the other bondsmen out there but never them. The really seem to want to help people. and believe me I have had to use them a time or two lol
jack

Ozark, MO

#7 Mar 15, 2010
you could try an OR bond.
Joyce

Hollister, MO

#8 Mar 15, 2010
I spoke with Childress and THEY DID GO ABOVE AND BEYOND TO HELP ME. I would recommend them to anyone, it was simple no hassle at all and I contacted them on a Sunday night and Jeremy Nicolas responded promptly to each of my emails. They were amazing I could never thank them enough.
Bail bondsman

West Plains, MO

#9 Apr 30, 2013
I know of a bail bond agent who is always willing to assist 24/7
helloooo

United States

#10 May 2, 2013
Joyce wrote:
Does anyone know of any good bail bondman in west plains? I contacted Childress bail bonds and the bond is only 870 but it's 870 that I don't have and I don't know how to get it that quickly. I've never used bail bondsman before how do they work? Are they usually able to work something out because the court clerk isn't budging. Any quick loan places in WP for people with FAIR credit?? Any help would be appreciated.
Most bail bonds people are going to make you pay 10%. Cuz it's their money and butts on the line when the person don't show up for court or the person runs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
dominic (Jun '14) 54 min Jade007 24
GoAhead 59 min hahaha 2
Huge Waste of Your $$$$$. 1 hr hahaha 14
Snitches 1 hr Jade007 2
heather smotherman 2 hr Asking 4
Go DEMOCRATS 3 hr the GOPee is DEAD 4
mar a lago 9 hr Creasy Bear 6

West Plains Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance