Why is homosexuality so despised by fundamentalist Christians but not adultery?

Posted in the West Plains Forum

Comments (Page 5)

Showing posts 81 - 99 of99
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
fdgsgggggggggg

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#87
Jul 28, 2012
 
Beans wrote:
<quoted text>No mine baby as we test twice a year. We have pure clean well water. We don't like the taste of poop like you all do.
do you even understand how the water cycle works?

Since: Jul 12

Noblesville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#88
Jul 28, 2012
 
Because a majority of them (men) are latent homosexuals themselves who cannot stop their own thoughts about other men and what it would be like' Example: Ted Haggard. That drives them nuts! Forgive the pun.
truth

Branson, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#89
Jul 28, 2012
 
Most on here who gave a response to the jew are sick and made that jew lock his doors. A Christian and a Jew both beleive in the same one GOD but the jew follows the old middle eastern ways of the bible but forget all during the old tetament of the bible was full of prophets who told of JESUS but they for some reason don't think JESUS is the JESUS they think he is but just another prophet and GOD's son hasn't came yet and after many yrs of watching the jews and muslims we American Christians are f---ed because they worship GOD the way worship was intended. Now us Christians are so mislead n everything everyday because any Christian can start up their own church with their own way of thinking just look around West Plains we got the babtist verse the church of GOD who is better then the methodist who verse the pentalcostal with the mormans still in the fight right behind the self proclaimed winner jahova witness but in fact are all branched off American versions that are under 200yrs old from the first Christian church the Catholic Church. Now to the jews point. The ten comandments are the foundation from GOD. Jesus Christ redeemed the world and what was JESUS main comandment he spoke of more then anything else? Love thy neighbor! Americans love their pets more then they do their neighbors. Fact! Americans love their strive to have everything and more then the next then they love thy neighbor. Fact! Every gay basher would suck a d--k for enough money in America. Fact!
joker

Seymour, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#90
Jul 28, 2012
 
The reasoning behind the homosexuality theory can be summed up as follows:

- Homosexual behavior is observable in animals.
- Animal behavior is determined by their instincts.
- Nature requires animals to follow their instincts.
- Therefore, homosexuality is in accordance with animal nature.
- Since man is also animal, homosexuality must also be in accordance with human nature.

This line of reasoning is unsustainable. If seemingly "homosexual" acts among animals are in accordance with animal nature, then parental killing of offspring and intra-species devouring are also in accordance with animal nature.(abortion)

Bringing man into the equation complicates things further. Are we to conclude that filicide and cannibalism are according to human nature?
rahrah

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#91
Jul 28, 2012
 
joker wrote:
The reasoning behind the homosexuality theory can be summed up as follows:
- Homosexual behavior is observable in animals.
- Animal behavior is determined by their instincts.
- Nature requires animals to follow their instincts.
- Therefore, homosexuality is in accordance with animal nature.
- Since man is also animal, homosexuality must also be in accordance with human nature.
This line of reasoning is unsustainable. If seemingly "homosexual" acts among animals are in accordance with animal nature, then parental killing of offspring and intra-species devouring are also in accordance with animal nature.(abortion)
Bringing man into the equation complicates things further. Are we to conclude that filicide and cannibalism are according to human nature?
Judging by the way you think humans fall into the animal category, I suppose you believe in evolution/no God?
rachael

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#92
Jul 28, 2012
 
morbidCuriosity wrote:
<quoted text>Actually the bible has a quote that leads many to believe that homosexuals were accepted by Jesus. Bisexuals were not, though. So one had to come out of the gate gay or straight and then stay that way and with their own. You could not marry a female and then go gay. If you were gay and lived with a gay man for all eternity that was accepted. I have no problem with gays. I just have a problem with whores,both gay or straight.That's where the problems affecting society stem from.The whores both male and female.The people who go from one partner to the next over and over and without being honest or using protection.
I'm sorry but...to what scripture are you referring? The Bible cant possibly say that being gay was accepted by Jesus when you go and read 1 Corinthians 6:9
rachael

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#93
Jul 28, 2012
 
QIC wrote:
all these anti gay hate post need to stop! it's one thing to have an opinion on an issue but entirely another to post hate speech, and i may add also unlawful.
not everyone believes in a fairy god. there's no real proof such a deity exist nor any proof that jesus was supernatural. most all these post originate from uneducated troll's but a margin of you know better than to post your hate of gay's. gays are people that are human just like you and deserve equal human rights as well. religion is hate based and appeals only to the delusional ones among us. if religion was of a good nature it would never allow the mistreatment of one of it's own. shame on you that profess to love a kind deity and yet remain silent as the hatred of gays continue. shame.and hypocritical as usual.
who was "hating"? We're giving our side of the opinion. You also have no right to try to discredit people's faith in God. People are going to be religious. They have been since the dawn of time.
Josh

Ozark, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#94
Jul 29, 2012
 
QIC wrote:
all these anti gay hate post need to stop! it's one thing to have an opinion on an issue but entirely another to post hate speech, and i may add also unlawful.
not everyone believes in a fairy god. there's no real proof such a deity exist nor any proof that jesus was supernatural. most all these post originate from uneducated troll's but a margin of you know better than to post your hate of gay's. gays are people that are human just like you and deserve equal human rights as well. religion is hate based and appeals only to the delusional ones among us. if religion was of a good nature it would never allow the mistreatment of one of it's own. shame on you that profess to love a kind deity and yet remain silent as the hatred of gays continue. shame.and hypocritical as usual.
STFU!!!
truth

Oldfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#95
Jul 29, 2012
 
joker wrote:
The reasoning behind the homosexuality theory can be summed up as follows:
- Homosexual behavior is observable in animals.
- Animal behavior is determined by their instincts.
- Nature requires animals to follow their instincts.
- Therefore, homosexuality is in accordance with animal nature.
- Since man is also animal, homosexuality must also be in accordance with human nature.
This line of reasoning is unsustainable. If seemingly "homosexual" acts among animals are in accordance with animal nature, then parental killing of offspring and intra-species devouring are also in accordance with animal nature.(abortion)
Bringing man into the equation complicates things further. Are we to conclude that filicide and cannibalism are according to human nature?
I know what your saying. I have a flaming gay racoon that ball room dances around my trash can everynight. My neighbor has a gay dog that sniffs the other dogs butt all the time but my real problem with these damn gay animals is that gay monkey by the square. Everytime I throw rocks at it it looks at me like it wants to screw me real bad. HEHEHE

“Marriage equality for all”

Since: Jul 07

Illinois

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#96
Jul 29, 2012
 
4 out of 5 Baptist divorcees want gays to stop undermining the sanctity of marriage.
rockland steel

Manorville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#97
Jan 10, 2013
 
Don't play this game with this guy (just wondering) its an old routine played by the unbeliever, to trap or mock the beliefs of Christians. The answer is that both adultery and unatural (spiritually and biologically) are sin. And God called homosexuality an abomination. Most folks who are Christian, do not hate anyone, normal or homosexual. They just believe homosexuality is disgusting and sin. Christians were never in vanguard to hate or hurt homosexuals. But every society, and religion for 5 thousand years have shunned, and rejected homosexual behavior. This it not by accident. In fact, up until a few years ago every major phyc outfit in the world considered homosexuality as a mental disease. Which it most likely is. So, don't play word games with people who don't believe in God, and hate you for following th e word.
rockland steel

Manorville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#98
Jan 10, 2013
 
QIC wrote:
there is no god so stop pretendingll. sh i knew you i'd rub your face with my banner and dare you to do anything about it.. jesus gave head to some members of his party from what i read. it was in a book so it must be true.
your a sick twist. Not a christian here, so id just beat the shit out of you unatural pussy a$$. Live in mastic ny, look me up creepy bastard. ove drag it out of your mouth. Your appology. Punk, I dare your coward a$$ to meet me someplace, do I can beat you till your pissing blood. Easy to pick on the meek christians. I know it won't happen, but I would love to catch a computer coward like you in the real world. I stomp you guts out, and since your such a big fan, after I beat your sissy butt, I would give you to one of the. Predatory homos down the block so yall could have. This guy hates christians too, you'll get along swimmingly.
rockland steel

Manorville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#99
Jan 10, 2013
 
Its beyond funny when they run the homo play book. This is their new attempt at shutting Christians, every other religion, and or just normal folks, up. Oh you dont support homosexualiy and unnatural sex? Well, that's because your secretly a homosexual too!!. Amazing, is that all you have? Look, yall want do sick unatural stuff, fine. That's on yall, but lets not pretend that it's ok by God, or somehow the bible (even the new testimate) says it's cool. Because he's not, and it doesn't. Nor does any other religious text from any religion. And science chimes in to! Biologically its unatural as well. And there is no pop culture rebuttal to biology.
Chatty

West Plains, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#100
Jan 11, 2013
 
rockland steel wrote:
Its beyond funny when they run the homo play book. This is their new attempt at shutting Christians, every other religion, and or just normal folks, up. Oh you dont support homosexualiy and unnatural sex? Well, that's because your secretly a homosexual too!!. Amazing, is that all you have? Look, yall want do sick unatural stuff, fine. That's on yall, but lets not pretend that it's ok by God, or somehow the bible (even the new testimate) says it's cool. Because he's not, and it doesn't. Nor does any other religious text from any religion. And science chimes in to! Biologically its unatural as well. And there is no pop culture rebuttal to biology.
That isn't the topic, but you made a great point.So why do christians ignore adultery and get bent over gays? That was the topic.I think it is because many "christians" are divorced,remarried,cheating and lusting is why.It is what they prefer.
Norton

Branson, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#101
Jan 11, 2013
 
rahrah wrote:
<quoted text>Judging by the way you think humans fall into the animal category, I suppose you believe in evolution/no God?
I believe in evolution.
I believe in God.

Evolution is FACT.
God is Faith.

There is room for both.
Norton

Branson, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#102
Jan 11, 2013
 
joker wrote:
The reasoning behind the homosexuality theory can be summed up as follows:
- Homosexual behavior is observable in animals.
- Animal behavior is determined by their instincts.
- Nature requires animals to follow their instincts.
- Therefore, homosexuality is in accordance with animal nature.
- Since man is also animal, homosexuality must also be in accordance with human nature.
This line of reasoning is unsustainable. If seemingly "homosexual" acts among animals are in accordance with animal nature, then parental killing of offspring and intra-species devouring are also in accordance with animal nature.(abortion)
Bringing man into the equation complicates things further. Are we to conclude that filicide and cannibalism are according to human nature?
Try not to argue yourself into a corner. You argue since humans don't kill their offspring or eat each other they do not share traits with animals.

Cannibilism and Abortion. Thanks.
Norton

Branson, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#103
Jan 11, 2013
 
Saul wrote:
Why do Christians treat homosexuals FAR more harshly than they treat adulterers. It says in the 10 Commandments "Thou shalt not commit adultery" and it says in Leviticus "Homosexuality is an abomination". Both of these are punishable by death. You see a lot of people condemning homosexuals to an eternity in Hell and hoping they die, but rarely ever for adulterers.
I realise that today, adultery is morally not that wrong (if that makes sense) but there is still a taboo on homosexuality. But should that make a difference to what the religion believes?
I'm an Orthodox Jew and one sin punishable by death is not keeping the Sabbath, but I don't say to my non-observant friends that they should die, nor do I stone them in the same way that I don't say to my homosexual friend that he is an abomination and that he should die.
This predominantly applies to Christianity because (I could be wrong here) homosexuality is treated in a far more extreme manner than most other sins. I'm not saying that other people of other religions (including Judaism) think differently but I believe a higher proportion think homosexuality is FAR worse than adultery
Fundamentalist Christians simply need something to hate. They are no longer allowed to hate other races (as an aside you should read some of the American Civil War era treatises on why slavery was the Christian thing to support, makes your skin crawl) There aren't any other countries for them to hate.(USSR is gone. I mean look at how they latched on to France a few years back when France didn't want to go to war) So they hate gays. Cause they are different and at it's heart most religion is based on conflict.
correct

Marshfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#104
Jan 14, 2013
 
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Fundamentalist Christians simply need something to hate. They are no longer allowed to hate other races (as an aside you should read some of the American Civil War era treatises on why slavery was the Christian thing to support, makes your skin crawl) There aren't any other countries for them to hate.(USSR is gone. I mean look at how they latched on to France a few years back when France didn't want to go to war) So they hate gays. Cause they are different and at it's heart most religion is based on conflict.
OMG, after reading hundreds of your worthless posts, you finally got one correct...Funamentalist Christians simply need something to hate and they do. It's called SIN, and they do hate the sexual relationships of same sex people. Not the gay people, just the sexual behavior, because it is wrong!
Morals

Reeds Spring, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#105
Jan 20, 2013
 
Saul wrote:
Why do Christians treat homosexuals FAR more harshly than they treat adulterers. It says in the 10 Commandments "Thou shalt not commit adultery" and it says in Leviticus "Homosexuality is an abomination". Both of these are punishable by death. You see a lot of people condemning homosexuals to an eternity in Hell and hoping they die, but rarely ever for adulterers.
I realise that today, adultery is morally not that wrong (if that makes sense) but there is still a taboo on homosexuality. But should that make a difference to what the religion believes?
I'm an Orthodox Jew and one sin punishable by death is not keeping the Sabbath, but I don't say to my non-observant friends that they should die, nor do I stone them in the same way that I don't say to my homosexual friend that he is an abomination and that he should die.
This predominantly applies to Christianity because (I could be wrong here) homosexuality is treated in a far more extreme manner than most other sins. I'm not saying that other people of other religions (including Judaism) think differently but I believe a higher proportion think homosexuality is FAR worse than adultery
Because you dumbass, doing a woman is one thing and you sucking a cock is just wrong.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 81 - 99 of99
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

29 Users are viewing the West Plains Forum right now

Search the West Plains Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
The Real Reason Barack Hussein Obama Won't Secu... 26 min Trula 9
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 27 min Donnie 95,009
McDonald's health department 30 min Trula 2
gay hangout (Jun '10) 33 min Fries 41
gay-bi-straight-where to meet like minded people? (Sep '11) 36 min Mary 11
Shane Brashear 3 hr voter 19
Brown's Furniture (Oct '09) 3 hr goldstein 117
•••
•••
•••
•••

West Plains Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

West Plains People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

West Plains News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in West Plains
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••