????

Branson, MO

#1 Jul 14, 2013
Just want opinions on honey boo boo... I think it's her dumbass family and the network makin money off her? Not even worth being on tv. Only people watching it, is making fun of them. Only posting this because I'm bored. Go for it.
Bugsy

Branson, MO

#2 Jul 14, 2013
I was making a peanut butter and honey sandwich the other day and tipped over a quart jar of honey right into my lap. That's my only major honey boo boo that I can recall.
????

Branson, MO

#3 Jul 14, 2013
And that's the exact reply I was wanting! Seriously, thank you, and goodnight.
kay

United States

#4 Jul 15, 2013
I like the little girls spunk!
J Edgar

Ozark, MO

#5 Jul 15, 2013
That is one of the dumbest situations out there. People will stoop to any level to make money. The sad thing is obviously there are a lot of people who find this bunch of goobers interesting. I'd like to slap the snot out of her mother.
Political Science Dude

Ozark, MO

#6 Jul 15, 2013
Honey Boo Boo will rise to the rank of the presidency one day. Mark my words! She will have the support of the redneck voters who are producing inbred offspring faster than the latinos! Mark my words again!
grave digger

Kirbyville, MO

#7 Jul 15, 2013
Political Science Dude wrote:
Honey Boo Boo will rise to the rank of the presidency one day. Mark my words! She will have the support of the redneck voters who are producing inbred offspring faster than the latinos! Mark my words again!
kinda like the lberal lefties spawned their breed and voted in obama?,,,is that what your trying to say?,,,ha haa haaa,,,no matter what the intentions of this tv show producers are,,,this kid,,,little girl your talking about will be grown one day and will have to deal with her families choices and live with the publics opinions,,,which will lead to a depression of sorts,,,maybe even addictions to substance abuse,,,or a long line of bad relationships with losers,,,or maybe this will make her rise to be president one day,,,either way,,,it will be her life and not yours,,,and we can only pray she doesnt become a topix slanderer like you or the slandering person who started this topix thread,,,cuz in the end,,,what you put on the internet today,,stays forever somewhere,,,and this little girl shouldnt have to read slander ignorant remarks about her when she was just a little girl and didnt know any better,,,and for the record,,,in this area alone the grave digger can see 10,000 jerry springer episodes,,, all children should be left off topix,,,punks,,,
J Edgar

Ozark, MO

#8 Jul 15, 2013
You're not the original digger. We locked him up. He spends his days knitting socks for disabled snakes and drinks warm milk.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 2 hr NOT MY PRESIDENT 108,389
Destany Boss 2 hr PseudoHappiness 1
Jcpenny 7 hr j cash 6
Trump protests 8 hr Jacs 19
Biblical law on adultery...... 8 hr Jacs 31
where to find inexpensive fencing? (Mar '09) 9 hr Irishties 17
South Hill Street, people taken out of house an... 13 hr Traitor Is Finall... 4

West Plains Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Plains Mortgages