Please Read About This Person

Please Read About This Person

Posted in the West Plains Forum

Factual Info

Ozark, MO

#1 Sep 7, 2012
You just couldn't resist, could you? LOL I placed a counter on this thread to see just how many people open it! LOL
Factual Info

Willow Springs, MO

#2 Sep 7, 2012
I'm not stopping there either. I've put ISP tracers on all of you and will classify each one of you as hate posters because your all full of hate. And one day I will be the King of Topix and make all of you bow down to me in my kingdom of power and might.
All the women of topix will seek me out for wisdom because I am the best thing to ever happen to topix and soon all of you swinging priks will come to know it. HA HAHAHA HA HA HA HA
Really

Reeds Spring, MO

#3 Sep 7, 2012
Your an idiot. Get a job.
truth

Willow Springs, MO

#4 Sep 7, 2012
Factual Info wrote:
I'm not stopping there either. I've put ISP tracers on all of you and will classify each one of you as hate posters because your all full of hate. And one day I will be the King of Topix and make all of you bow down to me in my kingdom of power and might.
All the women of topix will seek me out for wisdom because I am the best thing to ever happen to topix and soon all of you swinging priks will come to know it. HA HAHAHA HA HA HA HA
LORD, help us all. Do you need help trying to be the King of Topix just ask, there is certain words and facts you have to post at the right times that draw topix people into you like puppets. Then you have to remember after you become King od Topix there are haters that will consume their wretched lives to try and destroy you but don't let those monkey people bother you, they be half retarded and can't help it.
Factual Info

Ozark, MO

#5 Sep 7, 2012
truth wrote:
<quoted text>LORD, help us all. Do you need help trying to be the King of Topix just ask, there is certain words and facts you have to post at the right times that draw topix people into you like puppets. Then you have to remember after you become King od Topix there are haters that will consume their wretched lives to try and destroy you but don't let those monkey people bother you, they be half retarded and can't help it.
You mean like I have drawn you and many others so far? LOL 35 different people have viewed this thread, but only 2 different people have posted, besides me! LOL This is hilarious to monitor!
Factual Info

Ozark, MO

#6 Sep 7, 2012
I meant 3 different people besides myself. There is a "Factual Info" from Seymour ISP who is posing as me, but that's pretty obvious! LOL
truth

Willow Springs, MO

#7 Sep 7, 2012
Factual Info wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean like I have drawn you and many others so far? LOL 35 different people have viewed this thread, but only 2 different people have posted, besides me! LOL This is hilarious to monitor!
If your trying to do a study on the haters in this area, well too late, I have done many, go to the person truth forum to see my latest, you can lead the haters around like monkeys and they don't even know it.
Factual Info

Ozark, MO

#8 Sep 7, 2012
truth wrote:
<quoted text>If your trying to do a study on the haters in this area, well too late, I have done many, go to the person truth forum to see my latest, you can lead the haters around like monkeys and they don't even know it.
Not doing a study.....merely seeing how many different people would either just read this thread based on the "topic" or post a comment! LOL People are curious to see if there was any dirt in this thread.....just like you were! LOL
truth

Sparta, MO

#9 Sep 7, 2012
Factual Info wrote:
<quoted text>
Not doing a study.....merely seeing how many different people would either just read this thread based on the "topic" or post a comment! LOL People are curious to see if there was any dirt in this thread.....just like you were! LOL
Sorry, I have never posted any dirt on anyone and the reason I go on trash post is to piss the haters off so much they stop posting hate on the forum about who they posted hate about in the first place. Kinda neat isn't it, so save your theory of wanting to see who does it and say I do it for what reasons you think people do. Do a study and come up with a way to change the trash an hate sites instead of just wanting to see.
Interesting

Thayer, MO

#10 Sep 7, 2012
truth wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry, I have never posted any dirt on anyone and the reason I go on trash post is to piss the haters off so much they stop posting hate on the forum about who they posted hate about in the first place. Kinda neat isn't it, so save your theory of wanting to see who does it and say I do it for what reasons you think people do. Do a study and come up with a way to change the trash an hate sites instead of just wanting to see.
I didn't say you trashed anyone. I am not doing any type of study. Once again, I started this just to see how many different people would look at it because they THOUGHT there would be some dirt. You were one of those people or you would have NEVER looked at the thread! LOL
Jerry Seinsmeld

Ozark, MO

#11 Sep 7, 2012
Factual Info wrote:
Hello gravedigger...hello truth...hello Factual Info...
Factual Info

Ozark, MO

#12 Sep 7, 2012
As of 11 pm tonight, there have been 65 of you trash seekers, whose curiosity got the best of them! You just couldn't resist but to look! LMAO
truth

Branson, MO

#13 Sep 8, 2012
Factual Info wrote:
As of 11 pm tonight, there have been 65 of you trash seekers, whose curiosity got the best of them! You just couldn't resist but to look! LMAO
Sooo Funny! Now break that number 65 down over the 3 days this forum was started your figure are very low. Lets break it down for you

1st poster-- You

2nd looker-- You

3rd looker-- some newbe to topix

4th wise one-- ME

5th thru 60th-- You

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Breaking NEWS!!! 5 min Hatshepsut 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 11 min Hatshepsut 110,334
A great article 1 hr Hatshepsut 1
Rick Scott is nothing 1 hr Ilova Gudfach 1
the whole country 1 hr Ramsey Bolton 1
best news all day 2 hr Ramsey Bolton 1
un-glued 2 hr Hatshepsut 2
waste of time 3 hr Ben Derhover 13

West Plains Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Plains Mortgages