Insurance Rates.
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Dincas

Ozark, MO

#27 Oct 24, 2013
You tell him Digger. This may be a gossip site but a little tact never hurt any one.
grave digger

Branson, MO

#28 Oct 24, 2013
just4fun wrote:
You know you will be charged more for health insurance if you...
Smoke
Drink
Your BMI is high
Don't pass the annual wiz quiz
Talk bad about my mama or sister
Don't go to church & tithe
Have illegitimate children
Been married more than once
Divorced
...you know, all the above may be indications that you might be irresponsible.
the grave digger doesnt judge people by indications,,,just facts,,,like the fact 99% of serial killers are well educated and come from 2 parent homes,,,like the fact that the reason our country is like it is today is cuz of the smart people running it,,,like the fact the reason the banks went belly up is cuz the well educated 2 parent home raised are the ones who screwed everyone out of their money in ponzie schemes,,,like the fact that GOD is being taken out of everything and if more would go to church it wouldnt be such a bad world and to give a church money is just helping keeping that church open,,,yep,,,them poor devorced illegitimate children having church going people are the ruin of this country,,,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
me and brother 1 min elf 7
evangelicals 2 min elf 15
Removing Offensive Symbols 3 min elf 14
Free (Nov '16) 2 hr grave digger 35
Hot red head 3 hr Clorice 2
It's Trump's Fault !!!! 3 hr RNC Rightwing NUT... 4
Jerry Lewis 4 hr Moon Raker 1

West Plains Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance