Say NO to Background Checks!

Say NO to Background Checks!

Posted in the West Plains Forum

2nd Amendment Patriot

Willow Springs, MO

#1 Mar 14, 2013
Say NO to Background Checks! Background Checks will not save anyone's life. A Background Check would not have saved anyone's life in the Sandy Hook Shooting. Background Checks are only a prelude to Gun Registration and ultimately Gun Confiscation. Do not give the Liberals an inch because they will take a mile! Keeping your rights intact is far easier than regaining them after the government has taken them away.
You are an idiot

West Plains, MO

#3 Mar 17, 2013
Say NO to Background Checks? Really? It would keep some guns out of some peoples hands that should not have them. You apparently are one of those people. I say when someone goes to buy a gun they should have to get a background check on the spot with no notification. If they fail they get shot in the face.
derekp

Ozark, MO

#4 Mar 17, 2013
There already are background checks when you buy from a dealer. They have doing that for years and everything has been just fine. Don't get your panties in wad over NRA propaganda.
you are the idiot

Ozark, MO

#5 Mar 17, 2013
You are an idiot wrote:
Say NO to Background Checks? Really? It would keep some guns out of some peoples hands that should not have them. You apparently are one of those people. I say when someone goes to buy a gun they should have to get a background check on the spot with no notification. If they fail they get shot in the face.
MO requires background checks on the spot before a dealer can sell you a gun idiot. There are also people who fail due to inaccurate records / mistaken identity. That is why NCIS allows you to appeal their decision.

Someone like you who is on the internet saying people should be shot in the face is someone who shouldn't have a gun. Sadly, you would probably pass the background check. THAT is what is scary!!
Puppets

Cameron, MO

#6 Mar 17, 2013
We Gun & ammo manufacturers are LOVING this latest 'Gun Reality Show'. As long as we have NRA members and other people wound up about guns, we're raking in the $$$.

Creating an artificial shortage, has sent prices of guns & ammo through the roof. Keep spending your hard-earned money buying guns & ammo.

Couldn't have thought of a better way of getting money out of your pocket into ours!
Wesley Mcgranor

Saint Louis, MO

#7 Apr 2, 2013
wow

Ozark, MO

#8 Apr 2, 2013
You are an idiot wrote:
Shows what you know , do you not know that most of the fatal shootings were done by those who had (0) ZERO records ? Some may say to those with little records for example , well this person had a speeding ticket , served jail time for DWI , sold drugs and got caught , stole from the neighbors , not good choices but doesn't seem like a person to go on a killing spree does it ? So how can a back ground check even though they are going on in some states but how can it truly prove that everyone who plans on going on a killing spree with a minor offence protect anyone ? How many times have you read a report or watched it on TV where neighbors said , I thought he or she was a nice person or really quiet but yet friendly and they never suspected anything ? The Sickos that plan these things out try and plan it well and try to stay out of as much trouble as possible so no one can suspect them of possibly killing half of the school kids , church folks or bomb buildings .
sigh

Elkhorn, NE

#9 Apr 5, 2013
First, if a background check would save the lift of even one person, you are a pathetic, greedy, piece of shit if you are against it.

Second, there are definitely people who kill that would fail a background check. The problem here is that you are focused on the few "mass shootings" that occur each year. FAR more people are killed on a daily basis, mostly by handguns.

Third, for those that believe it, you WILL NOT be using your guns to fight a fascist government. This is some wet dream fantasy that you jerk off to while posing with your gun in the mirror.

Fourth, argue with facts all you want, you just prove how stupid you are. It is a fact that if you own a gun, you are MUCH more likely to have it used on you or a member of your family than a home intruder.

Fifth, just because you have a gun, you are still unlikely to use it to defend yourself. Have you noticed all of the ARMED DA's getting killed lately. They were even EXPECTING IT, and were still murdered with their guns.

Sixth, owning a gun makes you MORE likely to have your house broken into. What do you think burglars are looking for? Prescription drugs, money, and guns. My guess is the OP has prescription drugs and guns, just missing the money.

Seventh, yes, even with stricter gun laws criminals will get guns. They will get them from "responsible gun owners" who's house they steal them from. You see "responsible gun owners", you are making the problem much worse.

Eighth, if you live in WP, you do not need to conceal and carry. There is nothing to use a gun on in WP. If you are carrying a gun with you, you are living in a fantasy and just feel "badder" with it. Seriously, old ladies walk around WP without being robbed or murdered...you will be fine.

Ninth, the 2nd amendment was written to maintain "militia's", because the US didn't have a large standing army. Since we spend more on military spending than the next 13 countries COMBINED, that shouldn't be a problem anymore.

Tenth, just because you are posting on a West Plains message board doesn't mean you have to act like an inbred idiot.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nashville Waffle House shooting 4 min Creasy Bear 23
S Rhoads 17 min Inquiring mind 3
Democrats are lost 2 hr I second that 26
All retiring at once 3 hr red square 9
Shawna Bunch Tandy (Jul '11) 3 hr him 28
shane young (Feb '12) 4 hr wondering 4
Allison Mack is naming names within Democratic ... 11 hr I second that 7

West Plains Jobs

Personal Finance

West Plains Mortgages