Women creating with your man

Posted in the West Plains Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Lovely Ladies Group

Macomb, MO

#1 Apr 24, 2013
What do you do when your man cheats, you break up and he stays with her because you broke up with him and then she harasses you? We say she should go to jail? Is that the only alternative after she's been kindly to back off?
Kay

Macomb, MO

#2 Apr 24, 2013
If she cheated with mine, she'd be in jail if she hurt me.
giggity

West Plains, MO

#3 Apr 25, 2013
what are they creating?
Lovely Ladies Group

Macomb, MO

#4 Apr 25, 2013
Men cheat no matter what a woman does. Men are in general selfish. They want it all but don't want to give back except maybe with a STD!
ha ha

Macomb, MO

#5 Apr 25, 2013
giggity wrote:
what are they creating?
the post was a typo. supossed to read as if it wern't evident what she was saying was cheating. They are cheaters. always lookng for new puss but still wants to keep puss they have. strange, men are. oh, and giggity, the character that says giggity has aids on the shcw. just so you know.
Huh

Ozark, MO

#6 Apr 25, 2013
ha ha wrote:
<quoted text>
the post was a typo. supossed to read as if it wern't evident what she was saying was cheating. They are cheaters. always lookng for new puss but still wants to keep puss they have. strange, men are. oh, and giggity, the character that says giggity has aids on the shcw. just so you know.
HUH?
KJP

West Plains, MO

#7 Apr 26, 2013
Lovely Ladies Group wrote:
Men cheat no matter what a woman does. Men are in general selfish. They want it all but don't want to give back except maybe with a STD!
Your full of crap lady. A man only cheats when a whore woman comes throwing herself at him. Very few men cheat on their wives and when they do they are wrong but so is the woman. Some men are whores and just as many woman are whores. The selfish part is wrong on your part. Go sit in a devorce hearing at the court house and see who sucks everything from who and who gets everything. Here is one thing you don't see in the world today. A man telling his wife to beat up another woman because she flirted with him. Here is something you do see in the world today. A woman telling her husband to beat up another man because he flirted with her. All the drama starts from the women and us poor poor men are just stuck like peices of meat waiting to be cooked or fried. I would pay some dude to take mine far far away so I can escape to the nearest cave to live like the slug she says I am.
Lovely Ladies Group

Macomb, MO

#8 Apr 26, 2013
KJP wrote:
<quoted text>Your full of crap lady. A man only cheats when a whore woman comes throwing herself at him. Very few men cheat on their wives and when they do they are wrong but so is the woman. Some men are whores and just as many woman are whores. The selfish part is wrong on your part. Go sit in a devorce hearing at the court house and see who sucks everything from who and who gets everything. Here is one thing you don't see in the world today. A man telling his wife to beat up another woman because she flirted with him. Here is something you do see in the world today. A woman telling her husband to beat up another man because he flirted with her. All the drama starts from the women and us poor poor men are just stuck like peices of meat waiting to be cooked or fried. I would pay some dude to take mine far far away so I can escape to the nearest cave to live like the slug she says I am.
What, are we all in kindergarten? We don't want the drama. Men are the way they are. Yes there are cheating women. Nasty hos. Where's the love?
KJP

West Plains, MO

#9 Apr 26, 2013
Lovely Ladies Group wrote:
<quoted text>
What, are we all in kindergarten? We don't want the drama. Men are the way they are. Yes there are cheating women. Nasty hos. Where's the love?
I wish I was back in Kindergarten and know what I know today. I would slap the prick who invents the computer the cell phone and the metal wheeled roller skate. Women love and live for drama and men are scared of getting thrown into it. The proof is in your asking What,. This is all I have to say about that.
potty mouth

Forsyth, MO

#10 Apr 26, 2013
KJP wrote:
<quoted text>Your full of crap lady. A man only cheats when a whore woman comes throwing herself at him. Very few men cheat on their wives and when they do they are wrong but so is the woman. Some men are whores and just as many woman are whores. The selfish part is wrong on your part. Go sit in a devorce hearing at the court house and see who sucks everything from who and who gets everything. Here is one thing you don't see in the world today. A man telling his wife to beat up another woman because she flirted with him. Here is something you do see in the world today. A woman telling her husband to beat up another man because he flirted with her. All the drama starts from the women and us poor poor men are just stuck like peices of meat waiting to be cooked or fried. I would pay some dude to take mine far far away so I can escape to the nearest cave to live like the slug she says I am.
lol !! You are correct but there are still a handful of good women left in the world just like there is still a handful of good men . Sorry about your pain .
giggity

West Plains, MO

#11 Apr 30, 2013
ha ha wrote:
<quoted text>
the post was a typo. supossed to read as if it wern't evident what she was saying was cheating. They are cheaters. always lookng for new puss but still wants to keep puss they have. strange, men are. oh, and giggity, the character that says giggity has aids on the shcw. just so you know.
I know what she ment to say lol. GIGGITY GIGGITY GOO!
Woman scorned

United States

#12 May 10, 2013
Men and women cheat! There are problems deeper than surface of your cheating. Been divorced bc I did. Then cheated on by boyfriend so I left. Only to discover myself. Now I know what my problems were and in happy n my guy n I are open about everything. Even if we see hot people we just say hey ---- was hot. Agreed then we go home and do each other. It's good that way.
KLP

West Plains, MO

#13 Jun 7, 2013
Kay wrote:
If she cheated with mine, she'd be in jail if she hurt me.
She may be before long on stalking and terrorism charges. She didn't just cheat, she is trying to do me harm. She doesn't know what happens when you shove someone too long. Fixing to find out though.
twoofhearts

Ava, MO

#14 Jun 7, 2013
is going down flirting ?
Lisa

West Plains, MO

#15 Jun 12, 2013
twoofhearts wrote:
is going down flirting ?
Psychologically speaking "going down" would be a displaced attachment to ones mother or father depending what gender you are. Also a lack of self-respect on your part.
Hurt

Ava, MO

#16 Jul 13, 2013
Woman scorned wrote:
Men and women cheat! There are problems deeper than surface of your cheating. Been divorced bc I did. Then cheated on by boyfriend so I left. Only to discover myself. Now I know what my problems were and in happy n my guy n I are open about everything. Even if we see hot people we just say hey ---- was hot. Agreed then we go home and do each other. It's good that way.
Once a cheat always a cheat
Hurt

Ava, MO

#17 Jul 13, 2013
ladys if your men is found cheating on you don't go back
Hurt

Ava, MO

#18 Jul 13, 2013
giggity wrote:
what are they creating?
Because they want to be caught in my case he wants to be mr. good time Charlie on one sided of the face and on the other play mr. wonderful so he has you when he is lonely and feeling blew he wants to fulfill the trophy position that his friends parade in front of him to temp him into cheating.
grave digger

Sparta, MO

#19 Jul 13, 2013
Lisa wrote:
<quoted text>
Psychologically speaking "going down" would be a displaced attachment to ones mother or father depending what gender you are. Also a lack of self-respect on your part.
your answer just proved why head shrinks are a scam and your work will never be a science but bullwhacky and this is why head shrinks arnt real doctors,,,and push way to much fake damaging medications,,,to zombie-fi the patients so they start to beleive their crazy from the balarky that comes out of your mouths,,,and lets not forget,,,the longer you can hook the sucker on medications the smarter your kind thinks you get,,,and this leads to the reality of todays world,,,your kind are the biggest legal drug dealers in america,,,and with that brings the facts of,,,you guys have over crouded the rehabs,,,the prisons,,,the courts,,,the probation and parole offices,,,all because someone asked if going down on someone was cheating,,,do you even know what going down really means,,,giving pure pleasure to your partner,,,therefore taking all selfishness out of the relationship,,,not a mommy or daddy displaced attachment,,,see,,all this grave digger advise in fact form which means the truth,,,all for free,,,ha haa haaa,,,
Lisa

West Plains, MO

#20 Jul 13, 2013
grave digger wrote:
<quoted text>your answer just proved why head shrinks are a scam and your work will never be a science but bullwhacky and this is why head shrinks arnt real doctors,,,and push way to much fake damaging medications,,,to zombie-fi the patients so they start to beleive their crazy from the balarky that comes out of your mouths,,,and lets not forget,,,the longer you can hook the sucker on medications the smarter your kind thinks you get,,,and this leads to the reality of todays world,,,your kind are the biggest legal drug dealers in america,,,and with that brings the facts of,,,you guys have over crouded the rehabs,,,the prisons,,,the courts,,,the probation and parole offices,,,all because someone asked if going down on someone was cheating,,,do you even know what going down really means,,,giving pure pleasure to your partner,,,therefore taking all selfishness out of the relationship,,,not a mommy or daddy displaced attachment,,,see,,all this grave digger advise in fact form which means the truth,,,all for free,,,ha haa haaa,,,
Once again here you are with your stupid judgements, lmao! You don't know what you are talking about Robert. Say hi to your folks!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Biggerstaff, the Snitch (Nov '13) 55 min Dxl 11
Let The Feminization Of Man Continue... 1 hr Police State 1
shane collins?? whats this dude about 1 hr Pretty Boys Never... 2
Richards high school 2 hr coffee creamer 68
guy riding around town on lawn mower 2 hr duh 21
scottie boddie 2 hr confused 2
I'm Voting For Donald Trump In The Upcoming Pre... 2 hr Police State 13
West Plains Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

West Plains People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:06 am PST

Bleacher Report 5:06AM
Ranking Re-Sign Priorities for Chiefs
Bleacher Report 6:15 PM
Why the St. Louis Rams Must Draft Dorial Green-Beckham
NBC Sports 5:32 AM
Eric Berry "in good spirits" during visit from Chiefs brass
NBC Sports 8:37 AM
Nathaniel Hackett interviewing for Rams offensive coordinator on Thursday
Yahoo! Sports 8:12 AM
The lure of LA for the NFL - mirage or 'must do'?