hmmm

Fort Scott, KS

#1 Feb 19, 2013
Wish I was famous enough to get my name mentioned in topic. You low life's who have nothing better to do then trash someone's name. Get F'ing job and life.
grave digger

Ozark, MO

#2 Feb 19, 2013
hmmm wrote:
Wish I was famous enough to get my name mentioned in topic. You low life's who have nothing better to do then trash someone's name. Get F'ing job and life.
whats your name,,,the grave digger can try and make you famous,,,ha haa haaa,,,just answer a few simple questions,,,

do you drink at mugs bar on a regular basis?

are you afraid of monkeys?

does the police call you sir or punk?,,,example,,,your driving down lets say broadway and they pull you over,,,is it,,,let me see your licence sir or give me your licence punk,,,,

have you ever had your name in the quill page 2?

do you return library books on time?

are you one of these out spoken atheist who proclaim you dont beleive in GOD but cry oh JESUS help me when you stub your toe?
Lol

Belton, MO

#3 Feb 19, 2013
You could be famous one day there is enough low life to turn on you.
hmmm

Fort Scott, KS

#4 Feb 19, 2013
Grave digger, my name is you're a bitch..and yes I do do monkeys..and yes I own the police in this town, they answer to me, not me to them. My name has been on every page of tHe scum paper the quill. I don't return library books, I don't know where the library is even, I don't even know how to read you piece of shit you.
HYPOCRITE

Sparta, MO

#5 Feb 19, 2013
hmmm wrote:
Weren't you just in another thread trashing someone's name???
Truthfully

Hollister, MO

#6 Feb 20, 2013
You deserve it.
grave digger

Ozark, MO

#8 Feb 20, 2013
hmmm wrote:
Grave digger, my name is you're a bitch..and yes I do do monkeys..and yes I own the police in this town, they answer to me, not me to them. My name has been on every page of tHe scum paper the quill. I don't return library books, I don't know where the library is even, I don't even know how to read you piece of shit you.
omg,,,you sick bastard little smart ass,,,number one the grave digger knows its illegal to have sex with monkeys you freak,,,ha haa haaa,,,the police dont answer too you except maybe,,hey stupid,,you want another as kickin,,,ha haa haaa,,,if you cant read then why would you think anyone would think you would have a library card,,,ha haa haaa,,,so all in all,,,punk,,,you are the grave diggers beotch,,,ha haa haaa,,,punk,,,
hmmm

United States

#9 Feb 20, 2013
Grave digger get on your knees and service me bitch.
Geez

Atlanta, GA

#10 Feb 20, 2013
hmmm wrote:
Grave digger get on your knees and service me bitch.
Either Hmmm has ALOT of time in their hands to post on every thread that's on here or someone else is using that name..... Hmmm
grave digger

West Plains, MO

#11 Feb 20, 2013
Geez wrote:
<quoted text>
Either Hmmm has ALOT of time in their hands to post on every thread that's on here or someone else is using that name..... Hmmm
nope,,,its the same pickle wickle pee wee herman look alike,,,ha haa haaa,,,pee wee herman,,,ha haa haaa,,,pee wee herman and rosie odonell had a child,,,ha haa haaa,,,a butch looking skinny clown,,,ha haa haaa,,,
Geez

West Plains, MO

#12 Feb 21, 2013
grave digger wrote:
<quoted text>nope,,,its the same pickle wickle pee wee herman look alike,,,ha haa haaa,,,pee wee herman,,,ha haa haaa,,,pee wee herman and rosie odonell had a child,,,ha haa haaa,,,a butch looking skinny clown,,,ha haa haaa,,,
I figured it was the same hypocritical person that has nothing better to do with their time than cut people down on topix. I bet they can't look in the mirror themselves!!
True

West Plains, MO

#13 Feb 21, 2013
hmmm wrote:
Then why don't you tell us your name?
carhart

United States

#14 Feb 21, 2013
Geez wrote:
<quoted text>
I figured it was the same hypocritical person that has nothing better to do with their time than cut people down on topix. I bet they can't look in the mirror themselves!!
talk to me !:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Does anyone know 52 min Ana Linjector 1
Trump approval rating hit 51% 57 min Leon 110
Best Psychiatrist in West Plains (Dec '10) 58 min Betsy R 57
Inspector General sends criminal McCabe case to... 1 hr Christian Patriot 4
NRA incoming donations TRIPLE 1 hr Christian Patriot 120
Coast to Coast listeners Art Bell dies. 2 hr Wondering 11
Ad on here to date Arab women 20 hr Rob myanus 7

West Plains Jobs

Personal Finance

West Plains Mortgages