girls hang out at

West Plains, MO

#1 Jul 16, 2013
Where do all them hang out at :-( I want a single gal maybe take to movies
Creepy Craig Corkerstein

West Plains, MO

#2 Jul 16, 2013
Most are in meth rehab around here and the ones who aren't, should be. Good luck.
Not everyone

West Plains, MO

#3 Jul 16, 2013
girls hang out at wrote:
Where do all them hang out at :-( I want a single gal maybe take to movies
Not all people around here are on meth. Maybe a lot of young ones? If you want a good gal then look in stores. Old school saying was that two good places are in a sore and the other is a laundry mat. Good luck.
I want it

West Plains, MO

#4 Jul 16, 2013
Not everyone wrote:
<quoted text>
Not all people around here are on meth. Maybe a lot of young ones? If you want a good gal then look in stores. Old school saying was that two good places are in a sore and the other is a laundry mat. Good luck.
Thanks I just moved here I don't know who to talk to :-( maybe some are taken up I mean aren't there girl on here
grave digger

Kirbyville, MO

#5 Jul 16, 2013
I want it wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks I just moved here I don't know who to talk to :-( maybe some are taken up I mean aren't there girl on here
here is a list you dont want a topix girlfreind,,,

they all love the grave digger

have you ever heard the song,,,dude looks like a lady?,,,cuz you never know what your gunna get on topix

they are gossip qweens

they are mean as hell

they talk about beating people up

you should maybe join that date site on the left side of this page your on,,,just hit the word dating,,,and good luck,,,keep looking around cuz there are some nice girls/ladies around here,,,or you can try what the grave digger does,,,fake a sickness and go flirt with the omc nurses,,,there are alot of good looking nice nurses there,,,just dont ask for a sponge bath to many times,,,cuz then they chase you out,,,ha haa haaa,,,

Hooty

United States

#6 Jul 17, 2013
I agree look in the stores for someone that catches your eye,and strike up a conversation. The good ones here stay home, and don't play the bar fly game. Good luck
Just sayin

West Plains, MO

#7 Jul 17, 2013
Hooty wrote:
I agree look in the stores for someone that catches your eye,and strike up a conversation. The good ones here stay home, and don't play the bar fly game. Good luck
The good people don't seem to be in the bar. Probably working or staying at home. Not much going on around here. No place to meet anyone, single people, unless you are old. Then you can go to the sr. center. This
Is sucks! I have heard that but I think people are afraid to. It wouldn't hurt if a man asked a woman if he could get something from the top shelf. Lol!
Just sayin

West Plains, MO

#8 Jul 17, 2013
I want it wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks I just moved here I don't know who to talk to :-( maybe some are taken up I mean aren't there girl on here
This is a gossip forum. Lots of liars a d people bashing. Worse than a dating sit.you should try asking friends and coworkers besides keeping a look out for a woman, just don't be goofy and obvious about it. Lol!
Just sayin

West Plains, MO

#9 Jul 17, 2013
This crazy auto correct. I put and. i must have spaced it. The n was deleted. I may have to take that option off here or edit my post!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hiring good dependable young people, 9 hr grave digger 4
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 15 hr guest 104,315
self-hating women 19 hr tim 3
underground west plains (Jan '12) 19 hr tim 24
Where did Trent hide the money from the feds (Jul '15) Sat grave digger 20
Ronnie Johnson murder 1989 (Sep '10) Sat grave digger 200
City road repair sucks Fri grave digger 23
More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Plains Mortgages