First Prev
of 2
Next Last
confused

Versailles, IN

#1 Sep 3, 2010
sorry to put on here just want to kniow what happened ive heard haney and this is a sad day
Truth

Mansfield, MO

#2 Sep 3, 2010
I think it would be better to go elsewhere for your information on this topic. sorry.
confused

Versailles, IN

#3 Sep 3, 2010
like where?

“Sincerity is a dangerous thing”

Since: May 10

West Plains

#4 Sep 4, 2010
Apparently asking honest questions is a bad thing.
Well

Ozark, MO

#5 Sep 4, 2010
Yeah I would really say it is none of your business besides the fact she passed away. I don't know her or her family but I sure in hell know that if someone I knew passed away I would put NOTHING about it on Topix! Only bad things come when you start a thread about someone and if I had to guess I would say her family is going threw enough crap without having to worry about her getting creamed on Topix!!!!!!!!!! And yes if asking a honest question is going to cause more pain to a already grieving family it is a BAD THING!
Mixx

Chestnutridge, MO

#6 Sep 5, 2010
Well wrote:
Yeah I would really say it is none of your business besides the fact she passed away. I don't know her or her family but I sure in hell know that if someone I knew passed away I would put NOTHING about it on Topix! Only bad things come when you start a thread about someone and if I had to guess I would say her family is going threw enough crap without having to worry about her getting creamed on Topix!!!!!!!!!! And yes if asking a honest question is going to cause more pain to a already grieving family it is a BAD THING!
I disagree! Not everyone on topix is looking for a reason to engage in bashing!
Tjhdfjsdhafj

Seymour, MO

#7 Sep 5, 2010
Poor Gavin. I feel so sorry for him. Please pray for the Haney family. They need every last prayer.
ttj

Ozark, MO

#8 Mar 8, 2011
I think her so called christian husband killed her
sad

United States

#9 Mar 9, 2011
she shot herself by the shed behind her house. i honestly liked her she was always friendly and nice. the morning she did it she was mowing her lawn on my way to work and had a big smile and grin. no her husband didn't kill her you jackass. him and the neighbor found her body
october_rain65

Chestnutridge, MO

#10 Mar 9, 2011
ttj wrote:
I think her so called christian husband killed her
Ya know this is an awful thing to say!!
I know the Haney family and they are GOOD people I go to church with them,there is NO way he had anything to do with it.He loved her unconditionally.I hope and pray none of the family see thid rude crude and totally unacceptable!!!!
really

Branson, MO

#11 Mar 9, 2011
If she was so happy, why did she do such a thing?
really

Sutton, MA

#12 Mar 9, 2011
really wrote:
If she was so happy, why did she do such a thing?
Did you really ask a stupid question!? Apparently you know ABSOLUTELY NOTHING about suicide victims!! They can "act" happy but hurt deeply on the inside! For one, a little common sense tells you, people who suffer from these kind of thoughts and actions..aren't going to come out and say how they feel! I for one know this wonderful family! I think you should probably think before asking such a ridiculous question next time!! Wow! You should probably take your stupidity and go else where with it!!
ttj

Mountain Grove, MO

#13 Mar 11, 2011
That day he came home because he found out emiley was talking to another man and he called the mans wife and told them that they wouldn't have to worry about her anymore. And emiely found him cheating on her with the lady he's now married too
pathetic

United States

#14 Mar 11, 2011
Emily was a victim! His victim
hmmm

Vanzant, MO

#15 Mar 12, 2011
ttj wrote:
That day he came home because he found out emiley was talking to another man and he called the mans wife and told them that they wouldn't have to worry about her anymore. And emiely found him cheating on her with the lady he's now married too
If this is true then you should talk to the police about it. The same goes for anyone else who is posting on here that this may not have been a suicide. If you cared about her at all you would want the police to get to the bottom of this. Please respect her memory and the child that no longer has a mother and keep this speculation off of Topix.
Just wondering

Hollister, MO

#16 Mar 13, 2011
Did she have children?
october-rain65

Chestnutridge, MO

#17 Mar 15, 2011
Just wondering wrote:
Did she have children?
Yes she had a son who is now a teenager.
Know your facts

Willow Springs, MO

#19 May 26, 2011
ttj wrote:
That day he came home because he found out emiley was talking to another man and he called the mans wife and told them that they wouldn't have to worry about her anymore. And emiely found him cheating on her with the lady he's now married too
He wasn't cheating....she lived 7 hrs away in TN for the past several years and just so you know this lady had death threats from Emily for the past 20 years...the police know all of this!! you should ask them for the file that has been accumulated for the past 20 yrs!! So no....he was not cheating!!
Know your facts

Willow Springs, MO

#20 May 26, 2011
ttj wrote:
That day he came home because he found out emiley was talking to another man and he called the mans wife and told them that they wouldn't have to worry about her anymore. And emiely found him cheating on her with the lady he's now married too
check your dates...Emily is the one that was cheating, ask the man's wife, this goes back to over a year ago of Emily contacting him! She had already asked Daryl for a divorce days before he caught her last year!! Again know your facts!! She was the one cheating!!!
Know your facts

Willow Springs, MO

#21 May 26, 2011
pathetic wrote:
Emily was a victim! His victim
Be very careful of who you put blame on, she was very sick for many years, again know your facts!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 13 min RepugliKKKans 99,209
Michelle Obama Hates Racist Whities 7 hr Michelle Hussein ... 5
Richards high school 7 hr thems MY kids 13
Anyone know of a bank in town that offers a FRE... 7 hr Free Spirit 1
Low-Visibilty Paperboy 7 hr The Watch 65
Well, Barack Hussein Obama has done it again! 9 hr The Watch 2
Get ready for more illegals from Cuba to flood ... 11 hr Nucking Futs 1
West Plains Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

West Plains People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

West Plains News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in West Plains

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:20 am PST

NBC Sports 8:20AM
De'Anthony Thomas garners AFC special teams player of the week honors
Bleacher Report 9:43 AM
Offseason Should Start with Trading for Cutler
NBC Sports 2:15 PM
Should fantasy owners bench Eli Manning in Week 16?
Bleacher Report 5:58 PM
Kansas City Chiefs vs. Pittsburgh Steelers Betting Odds, Analysis, NFL Pick
Bleacher Report 9:09 PM
Breaking Down New York's Game Plan