K3FAN

Chestnutridge, MO

#1 Nov 4, 2010
I am so glad that K3 has finally come to town in force. No longer do we have to deal with the weak FREEDOM which is for sure not free by any means (or the toothless greedy so called hippie that owns the store). How many hippies do you see that don't smoke what they are pushing? Maybe she knows something unhealthy about her product that we may not? Practical outside of West Plains currently carries it. I also hear rumors going around about someone IN town that is going to carry it as well. AMEN! It's funny that K3 is so much better than FREEDOM that over 80% of the old customers that use to visit Naturally Enchanted are willing to take a 20 minute round trip to get it at Practical. I was tired of her thinking she was such a smart savy business woman anyway. If that were true she could maybe figure out a solution to stop the downfall of her business and, even more importantly to give her customers something worth their money. Hell she's barely there anymore. I hear she has made a suggestion list now since she hasn't got the time to actually deal with them face to face. Or maybe she's just to embarassed to show her face to those she continues to rip off and, hear what they have to say person to person. Go in and ask to write a suggestion on the list. It would be funny it everyone suggested she get rid of the suggestion list! lol! I know I will get attacked for this but, I always hear that she believes in karma. Maybe the car wreck was karma coming back if that is true? Regardless I hope she gets well and, can then learn from her mistakes to become the humble woman she once was.

P.S. Joy putting more X's on the bag doesn't make it any better if it doesn't work in the first place.
WP_Woman

Pomona, MO

#2 Nov 5, 2010
K3FAN wrote:
I am so glad that K3 has finally come to town in force. No longer do we have to deal with the weak FREEDOM which is for sure not free by any means (or the toothless greedy so called hippie that owns the store). How many hippies do you see that don't smoke what they are pushing? Maybe she knows something unhealthy about her product that we may not? Practical outside of West Plains currently carries it. I also hear rumors going around about someone IN town that is going to carry it as well. AMEN! It's funny that K3 is so much better than FREEDOM that over 80% of the old customers that use to visit Naturally Enchanted are willing to take a 20 minute round trip to get it at Practical. I was tired of her thinking she was such a smart savy business woman anyway. If that were true she could maybe figure out a solution to stop the downfall of her business and, even more importantly to give her customers something worth their money. Hell she's barely there anymore. I hear she has made a suggestion list now since she hasn't got the time to actually deal with them face to face. Or maybe she's just to embarassed to show her face to those she continues to rip off and, hear what they have to say person to person. Go in and ask to write a suggestion on the list. It would be funny it everyone suggested she get rid of the suggestion list! lol! I know I will get attacked for this but, I always hear that she believes in karma. Maybe the car wreck was karma coming back if that is true? Regardless I hope she gets well and, can then learn from her mistakes to become the humble woman she once was.
P.S. Joy putting more X's on the bag doesn't make it any better if it doesn't work in the first place.
Or perhaps they drive 20 miles out of the way to get the "product" is because they are A D D I C T E D! I use to drive to columbia, mo for good meth! Good Lord...wake up! Quit justifying everything and realize there is nothing but bad to come of this.
Kkelly

Canada

#3 Nov 5, 2010
LOL. It's not addictive. I've smoked it plenty of times, all of it. I'm not flipping out trying to get more of it. I enjoyed it, but I couldn't care less if I never smoke it again.

“Sincerity is a dangerous thing”

Since: May 10

West Plains

#4 Nov 5, 2010
Kkelly wrote:
LOL. It's not addictive. I've smoked it plenty of times, all of it. I'm not flipping out trying to get more of it. I enjoyed it, but I couldn't care less if I never smoke it again.
I honestly think it is to some people. I say this because I've seen people freaking if they don't have it, or scraping bags for a bowl.
It's also put people in comas and given them allergic reactions.

Weed will be legal soon. Just wait for that instead of putting icky chemicals in your body.
Kkelly

Canada

#5 Nov 5, 2010
sheisRabid wrote:
<quoted text>
I honestly think it is to some people. I say this because I've seen people freaking if they don't have it, or scraping bags for a bowl.
It's also put people in comas and given them allergic reactions.
Weed will be legal soon. Just wait for that instead of putting icky chemicals in your body.
You could be right.. Certain things effect everyone differently. Like antidepressants for example. Some people end up having suicidal thoughts while using them, others feel better. So who knows.:|

I think Missouri will probably be one of the last states to legalize marijuana. People are so uneducated about it.
smoker

Ozark, MO

#6 Nov 12, 2010
I think MO needs to legalize marijuana for medical reasons..

West Plains

#7 Nov 13, 2010
smoker wrote:
I think MO needs to legalize marijuana for medical reasons..
Agreed. It does people a lot better than being on pain killers for 10 years.
legalweed toker

Columbia, MO

#9 Nov 15, 2010
K3FAN wrote:
True that....the k3 fire...and 3 times 0 is still 0.....f*ck naturally enchanted...ya its close but its a waste of time..
weed

Spokane, MO

#10 Nov 15, 2010
sheisRabid wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed. It does people a lot better than being on pain killers for 10 years.
also agreed, but then we will still have to fight with the drs that think people that weed works for are just trying to smoke weed legally, and probly have to get 3 or 4 pills prescribed before they will even give you a chance to get on the natural sht, trust me even after its legal for medicine there will still be bigger fights we will have to put up with just to get it

West Plains

#11 Nov 15, 2010
weed wrote:
<quoted text>
also agreed, but then we will still have to fight with the drs that think people that weed works for are just trying to smoke weed legally, and probly have to get 3 or 4 pills prescribed before they will even give you a chance to get on the natural sht, trust me even after its legal for medicine there will still be bigger fights we will have to put up with just to get it
Oh, I have no doubt about that. My fiance has fibro myalgia and he's been on the same painkillers for 6 years. They've pretty much stopped working.
WP_woman

Pomona, MO

#12 Nov 16, 2010
sheisRabid wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I have no doubt about that. My fiance has fibro myalgia and he's been on the same painkillers for 6 years. They've pretty much stopped working.
You know, I was diagnosed with Fibro Myalgia (as of a lot of people) years ago. I still work and go to school. I take tylenol, and anti-inflamatories. I agree the pain is very intense sometimes, but I just refuse to be on pain killers and/or disability. It can be done, but I guess it depends on what you want in life.

West Plains

#13 Nov 16, 2010
WP_woman wrote:
<quoted text>
You know, I was diagnosed with Fibro Myalgia (as of a lot of people) years ago. I still work and go to school. I take tylenol, and anti-inflamatories. I agree the pain is very intense sometimes, but I just refuse to be on pain killers and/or disability. It can be done, but I guess it depends on what you want in life.
He isn't on disability. What he actually has is fibromyositis, Dr. Dale in Houston diagnosed him. He also broke his spine in January.
WP_woman

Pomona, MO

#14 Nov 16, 2010
I assumed since you wrote "he has fibro myalgia and he is on pain killers" that was ALL he had.

West Plains

#15 Nov 16, 2010
WP_woman wrote:
I assumed since you wrote "he has fibro myalgia and he is on pain killers" that was ALL he had.
Hahha, understandable.:3
ChocoLover

Hollister, MO

#16 Nov 16, 2010
I never lie KY3, KOLR 10 suits me better.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 10 min Johnny R 104,259
Ronnie Johnson murder 1989 (Sep '10) 4 hr grave digger 195
underground west plains (Jan '12) 4 hr Adventure boy 23
Dogs 10 hr grave digger 14
self-hating women 10 hr grave digger 2
Woman with a full beard in Walmart bathroom Tue Johnny R 16
Where did Trent hide the money from the feds (Jul '15) Tue grave digger 15
More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Plains Mortgages