First Prev
of 2
Next Last
marissa

Branson, MO

#1 May 17, 2010
what happened to her? i havent seen her since sophomore year, she was a really sweet girl. anybody know?
sassy

United States

#2 May 18, 2010
marissa wrote:
what happened to her? i havent seen her since sophomore year, she was a really sweet girl. anybody know?
You have to be talking about another kayla, the one i know is a loser. Living in Gainsville,MO. with the guy who tried to choke her one year old baby, has two beautiful girls and another on the way. In case i lost you that is four kids by four different guys. I feel so bad angry those four kids did not ask for her to be there mom...
marissa

Branson, MO

#3 May 18, 2010
i thought she just had one baby...
hmmm

Sparta, MO

#4 Aug 22, 2010
my prayers go out to kayla and her family right now she lost her 4 year old kaylie in a car accident yesterday and i pray for kayla to have the strength she will need to get through this.. so very very sad
Ginger

Rockaway Beach, MO

#5 Aug 23, 2010
She had 4 children, her last was born a couple months ago. Keylie, the oldest, was killed in a car accident Saturday. She was on Kayla's lap, not in a seat belt or car seat... The guy who was driving is an idiot. On probation and driving with no license, now causing an accident in which a little girl has been killed.
this is not right

Sparta, MO

#6 Aug 23, 2010
Obviously they were both being neglectful if the child was not in a seat belt. However, this is not a lesson anyone needs to go through. And another thing is, there sassy, is your life perfect? Then judge not!!!
Sydney

Waterloo, Canada

#7 Aug 23, 2010
First of all whether you like her or not do you ryally think now is a time for you to be making any hateful comments concerning her or her children? Second, whether it was the right thing to do or not you weren't there and don't know the actual situation, sbypne could have and at some point probably will make a mistake, you have no right to judge what you don't know!
just a girl

United States

#8 Aug 23, 2010
seriously u guys have no right 2 judge kayla u probably dont even really know her.the only reason u mouth about her now is bc uve heard about whats going on.no matter how bad of a person u think she is u should have a heart 4 her right now & not bash on her grow up & show some remorse 4 a person in need of some encourgment weve all made some mistakes in life but no matter what the mistake is no person good or bad deserves 2 go through what kayla is so b4 u say anything else bad about her take a 2nd 2 think what if that were u it was happening 2
Dj lox

Chesterfield, MO

#9 Aug 24, 2010
Please stop This our family is going through enough with the loss of keylie. No matter what she loved her mommy and everyone for that matter. So please Dont speak ill against the family right now. Rip baby girl grandma dj loves you.
shoot

Warrenton, MO

#10 Aug 24, 2010
good words grandma dj, sorry for your loss
Dj lox

Chesterfield, MO

#11 Aug 24, 2010
Thanks shoot. She is a very special lil girl kayla must have Done something right or those babies of hers wouldnt be such great kids
marsha

Branson, MO

#12 Aug 25, 2010
My heart goes out to the whole family. What an awful thing to happen to anyone! My prayers are with you.
Dj lox

Chesterfield, MO

#13 Aug 25, 2010
Thanks marsha
The truth must be known

Windsor, Canada

#14 Aug 26, 2010
OMG I am so sorry to hear about the loss of little
Keylie my heart and prayer go out to the family. I know what it is like to loose a child so plz everybody give her a break at this time.
LuLu

Canada

#15 Aug 26, 2010
Sydney wrote:
First of all whether you like her or not do you ryally think now is a time for you to be making any hateful comments concerning her or her children? Second, whether it was the right thing to do or not you weren't there and don't know the actual situation, sbypne could have and at some point probably will make a mistake, you have no right to judge what you don't know!
I KNOW MY CHILDREN ARE ALWAYS IN CAR SEATS. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!
Mr Toon

Fordland, MO

#16 Aug 26, 2010
lulu u are the most disrespectful unworthy of life person in the world and i figured u should know that =) - Sorry for ur loss kaylas family
Sydney

Waterloo, Canada

#17 Aug 26, 2010
I agree Mr toon, and lulu one day you will be the one making a mistake, just because its not that exact mistake doesn't mean you won't make one and right now ur just asking for everyone to judge you when that day comes!

Since: May 10

Ozark, MO

#18 Aug 26, 2010
LuLu wrote:
<quoted text>
I KNOW MY CHILDREN ARE ALWAYS IN CAR SEATS. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!
While you may not mean any disrespect... this was not the place for your comment. As a mother, I'm sure her heart is breaking without being told about your "perfectness". Lay off... she is going through something that one would not want to even imagine. My prayers go out to her and her family...
Mary ann

Ozark, MO

#19 Nov 16, 2010
She's a rottin asswhore
Ticked off

Chesterfield, MO

#20 Nov 17, 2010
Wtf when are the cops gonna lock her up? I think since her uncle is a cop she will get away with it. Anyone else would have been locked up long ago

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
On the by-pass today in West Plains 15 min Karl Unger 5
Planet X , Nibiru and September 23-25 2017 17 min Pucker Up 2
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 1 hr DNC is a DYING PARTY 110,166
the three of us 3 hr Eagle 9 25
bbq ribs 8 hr frankie 4
gorgeous west plains girls (Nov '10) 9 hr Creasy Bear 43
Creasy Bear and grave digger 11 hr Titus 2 for real 7

West Plains Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Plains Mortgages