broken hearted

United States

#1 Mar 8, 2013
What is wrong with people? You can't trust or depend on anyone. What happened to being honest,? Helping someone when you can,and not having ulterior motives...What happened to being respectful,,respecting your elders,,instead of intentionally being rude,and hurting others on purpose?? What happened family,,,instead of me me me?? What happened to America helping Americans?? Such a sad sad thing
tfdd

United States

#2 Mar 8, 2013
Really ??? U wanna know y there is jerks in this world on topix ????
believe

Hollister, MO

#3 Mar 8, 2013
broken hearted wrote:
What is wrong with people? You can't trust or depend on anyone. What happened to being honest,? Helping someone when you can,and not having ulterior motives...What happened to being respectful,,respecting your elders,,instead of intentionally being rude,and hurting others on purpose?? What happened family,,,instead of me me me?? What happened to America helping Americans?? Such a sad sad thing
This is a sad place to live now. Keep being the same person you are, don't let them change you and what makes you feel good! Just know that being a good person will go full circle! God is the one we need to look to, not all the insane people on this earth. What they have said will not matter in heaven!
Online Criminal Type

Sparta, MO

#4 Mar 8, 2013
broken hearted wrote:
What is wrong with people? You can't trust or depend on anyone. What happened to being honest,? Helping someone when you can,and not having ulterior motives...What happened to being respectful,,respecting your elders,,instead of intentionally being rude,and hurting others on purpose?? What happened family,,,instead of me me me?? What happened to America helping Americans?? Such a sad sad thing
Give me all of your money and nobody gets hurt.
loner

West Plains, MO

#5 Mar 12, 2013
Its very sad cause people are only out for themselves these days. I dont talk to anyone any more cause I have figured out my so called "friends". I thought I had true friends but in the end they were only out for themselves. i would help anyone anyway I could, but when it come to me needing help, I had NO ONE. Funny thing is,in the end, it was always my fault cause they didnt get their way! LOL!! They wouldnt take the blame themselves when they were the cause! Funny how people are! I could go on and on but it is not worth my time on these losers anymore...
AGREE

Branson, MO

#6 Mar 12, 2013
loner wrote:
Its very sad cause people are only out for themselves these days. I dont talk to anyone any more cause I have figured out my so called "friends". I thought I had true friends but in the end they were only out for themselves. i would help anyone anyway I could, but when it come to me needing help, I had NO ONE. Funny thing is,in the end, it was always my fault cause they didnt get their way! LOL!! They wouldnt take the blame themselves when they were the cause! Funny how people are! I could go on and on but it is not worth my time on these losers anymore...
I know exactly what you mean. I have been burned by people I thought were my friends. Maybe I just don't know how to pick them anymore or it's because I didn't grow up here!
Lucy

Ozark, MO

#7 Mar 14, 2013
Nothing is going to change if we don't teach our kids how to think of others, to give service, to be responsible and to stop thinking about themselves so much and we do this by example.
agree

Branson, MO

#8 Mar 15, 2013
Lucy wrote:
Nothing is going to change if we don't teach our kids how to think of others, to give service, to be responsible and to stop thinking about themselves so much and we do this by example.
You are soo right but the bible does indicate that things are only going to get worse. My grown children were taught to do the right thing. We seem to have a me me me attitude among the 20 to 30 generation. Even though being taught, they make their own minds up to act this way. Such a shame!
Lucy

Ozark, MO

#9 Mar 15, 2013
Today I was driving with my middle son, my 20 year old, when we saw a man in a wheelchair with a grocery bag on his lap struggling to go up a hill. Without saying a word, my son stopped
the car and helped the man get up the hill, then made sure he was okay and didn't need anything else. I've been witness to each of my kids going out of their way or sacrificing to help another.
I look at them and the kids like them and am filled with hope.
I agree our nation us going to heck in a handbag but our kids don't have to. We can teach them to live in the world without being " of "the world...so to speak.
agree

Branson, MO

#10 Mar 16, 2013
That's wonderful you are doing a great job!
Lucy

Ozark, MO

#11 Mar 16, 2013
I appreciate that. Thank you!
parent

United States

#12 Mar 16, 2013
Lucy wrote:
I appreciate that. Thank you!
God bless your son, and you for raising a caring, thoughtful, respectful young man. My son is the same way. It makes me so proud!
Lucy

Ozark, MO

#13 Mar 16, 2013
Thank you so much for your kind words.
There are a lot of good people raising great kids. There is hope!
rusure

United States

#14 Mar 17, 2013
I miss my friend , she dont give me the time of day.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
cheating hillary 1 hr didntvoteforhillary 1
Trump trade deal with North Pole. 1 hr ALLWHITES 3
Obama don't want to leave 1 hr sawthenews 1
Trump stopping Regal-Beloit from moving to Mexico 1 hr old mcdonald 9
trump! trump! trump! 1 hr crackface 33
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 6 hr Lakota 107,538
Koon construction (Mar '16) 7 hr Ummmhummm 24

West Plains Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Plains Mortgages