what does wp need?
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Ideas

Hollister, MO

#63 Aug 8, 2014
parent wrote:
Something,a place for the teenagers,younger people to be able to hang out at,the ones who aren't into drinking and partying. They have nothing to do in this town. very sad
I agree. I happen to love this area,, but there is very little for tweens or teens to do, besides the skate park .... which leaves a lot to be desired ...
Maybe a "modern" game room? Or an Internet Café that caters to young people? Skating rink is also a good idea, or maybe a combo of the three? Just my thoughts! Hope it helps!
grave digger

Willow Springs, MO

#64 Aug 8, 2014
what west plains needs is a bible and holy water and a drone to make drone strikes on the aholes,,,cuz if you aint from here or born here your shunned like a wild amish teenager,,,
lmao

West Plains, MO

#65 Aug 8, 2014
grave digger wrote:
what west plains needs is a bible and holy water and a drone to make drone strikes on the aholes,,,cuz if you aint from here or born here your shunned like a wild amish teenager,,,
I bet you get OFF while you are posting your garbage! Lmfao! Stay tuned for the next episode of the Days of The Lonesome Gave Digger!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What's up with the men around here 1 hr grave digger 66
fox news. 1 hr grave digger 2
Body found in ditch near Caseys 3 hr grave digger 50
Blighted Hotel 3 hr grave digger 16
Jim Parrish chronic masturbator.... 3 hr grave digger 19
Will trump really help the working poor? 4 hr Problem was past ... 24
Bill Donner 8 hr Chelsea 11

West Plains Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance