First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Brad Pitt

“Get off MY internet”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#1 Jun 20, 2010
Well I am awake for my morning jog before the heat kicks up and I noticed something. I could not help but look in the mirror and what did I see looking back. One of the two best looking men in the entire world. I am damn near perfection. Now I have a bunch of stuff to do today so I want you all to behave and no mud slinging better take place on this damn site. If you speak to me OR Crowe today I want it to be addressed with Dear Sir. Any person that fails to comply with my order can expect when I get back to pay dearly. I was trying to figure out what this ache was in my body then I realized I am so good looking it actually hurts.. huh? Crowe dont you hate when that ache kicks in?
Brad Pitt

Ozark, MO

#3 Jun 20, 2010
Oh yeah, and I am gay!!!!
LMAO

Ozark, MO

#4 Jun 20, 2010
OH MY GOD I just threw up!!!!!!!!!!

Brad Pitt

“Get off MY internet”

Location hidden

#6 Jun 20, 2010
ALLEN wrote:
Well Brad you didnt post a pic for the ladies to see so how will then ever know?
But you know when I get up in am I turn on some music to start my day and then go look in the morror,I snap fingers and go whoa Amazed by how hamdsome I am everyday.
Good for you Allen. Glad to see others on here with some balls. Now repost that but add Dear Sir at the begining of it..thanks bud
Shitfire

Marshfield, MO

#7 Jun 20, 2010
Dear Sally boy Brad,

You're a homo dude. You think you're hot stuff but you're not. You and Crowe are the same person and we all know it so stop pretending you're not. We all know you are some pimple faced homo that still lives with his mommy sucking her tit and getting assraped by your dad everynight. Hey brad I heard you smoke after sex but your dad just puts you out with your pillow. NOW Get off our internet Sissy boy..

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#10 Jun 20, 2010
Shitfire wrote:
Dear Sally boy Brad,
You're a homo dude. You think you're hot stuff but you're not. You and Crowe are the same person and we all know it so stop pretending you're not. We all know you are some pimple faced homo that still lives with his mommy sucking her tit and getting assraped by your dad everynight. Hey brad I heard you smoke after sex but your dad just puts you out with your pillow. NOW Get off our internet Sissy boy..
Jamie, shut up. I will be in your little town next week, are we hanging out or not? I told you I would let you take my picture.
Shitfire

Marshfield, MO

#11 Jun 20, 2010
I'm Not Jamie you sally boy

Brad Pitt

“Get off MY internet”

Location hidden

#12 Jun 20, 2010
ALLEN wrote:
{Good for you Allen. Glad to see others on here with some balls. Now repost that but add Dear Sir at the begining of it..thanks bud}
You got to be kidding If I could see you face to face I`d tell you that your an egotistical moron to your face.Too bad I told ya you didnt have dick lol.You are soo stupid that you didnt get any of my sense of sarcasm did anyone else?
Hint 1
When I get up in the am I turn on some music to start my day.
Hint 2
I look in the mirror snap my fingers and go whoa.
hint 3 told ya ya you dint have a dick,Too bad.
listen you retarded yankee..when you can learn to type a complete sentence then come back to my internet..You should be shot for this garbage

Location hidden

#13 Jun 20, 2010
Brad Pitt wrote:
<quoted text>
listen you retarded yankee..when you can learn to type a complete sentence then come back to my internet..You should be shot for this garbage
Isn't Allen the most common name for homosexual men? Better watch out for this guy Pitt, he might be one of those sick ones that dream of you abusing him.
Brad Pitt

Ozark, MO

#14 Jun 20, 2010
In case I forgot to tell you guys, I like to suck the big wang! I am GAY!!!!
russell crowe

Marshfield, MO

#15 Jun 20, 2010
No i'm gay. Wait we're the same person. I guess I can F*ck myself.

Location hidden

#16 Jun 20, 2010
russell crowe wrote:
No i'm gay. Wait we're the same person. I guess I can F*ck myself.
Yes Jamie, go f*ck yourself.

Brad Pitt

“Get off MY internet”

Location hidden

#17 Jun 21, 2010
russell crowe wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't Allen the most common name for homosexual men? Better watch out for this guy Pitt, he might be one of those sick ones that dream of you abusing him.
He is gay I am sure of it...I can see it in his post
Brad Pitt

Ozark, MO

#18 Jun 21, 2010
But then, I am gay, as well!! I guess I would like to see Allen naked in my bed.

Brad Pitt

“Get off MY internet”

Location hidden

#19 Jun 21, 2010
Brad Pitt wrote:
But then, I am gay, as well!! I guess I would like to see Allen naked in my bed.
is this Brad imposter admitting to being homo on here? Well congrats! I am here for you. List your name address and phone number now I will send you a congrats check and give ya a call. I will wait patiently for this
Test

United States

#20 Jun 21, 2010
Well, I hope you're better looking than the real Brad Pitt, because that man is so overrated in the looks department.
Brad Pitt

Ozark, MO

#21 Jun 21, 2010
Hey now...I resemble that remark. I am the same Brad Pitt as always on here, and I am VERY GAY!!! I am also Ava's Biotch Boy, and will ALWAYS be!!! And don't forget to call me SIR when you pat me on the head!!!
ALLEN

Warren, MI

#22 Jun 23, 2010
Brad Pitt wrote:
In case I forgot to tell you guys, I like to suck the big wang! I am GAY!!!!
You big split personality egotestical internet ego tripper,Hope you have fun talking to yourself.Both of you need to get a life and stop menacing these forums.
Brad Pitt

Cross Timbers, MO

#23 Jun 23, 2010
ALLEN wrote:
<quoted text>
You big split personality egotestical internet ego tripper,Hope you have fun talking to yourself.Both of you need to get a life and stop menacing these forums.
Blah Blah Blah BLAH!!!! You can try to insult me all you want but it don't bother me. I'm a split personality Gay man that loves to take it up the poop shoot. I can turn any straight man the gay way. I have already turned grave digger, Desperdildo, Speel and that guy that goes around saying "Owned" all the time. I put the Fabulous in those guys. How would you like to change sides too Allen? It will be SUPER!!!
Brad Pitt

Ozark, MO

#24 Jun 23, 2010
And your point is, you uneducated loser? I WILL kick you off my internet. You better start addressing me as SIR. You are really starting to piss me off.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
nfl boycott 6 min Patriots twitter 22
Domestic Assault on Catalina 20 min golfer 1
Grave digger 1 hr Treason to suppor... 8
Boycott NFL 1 hr Treason to suppor... 91
Most disgusting people 1 hr Treason to suppor... 37
The robertsons 12 hr Ears 1
How tall is the head Zizzer football coach? 22 hr Sasha 2

West Plains Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance