Question

Sparta, MO

#1 Mar 29, 2013
Thought i was gone didn't u. i only reposted becuase you keep removing it. Hiding something.
grow up

Guthrie, OK

#4 Apr 3, 2013
I seriously doubt it's her deleting them... I don't think she cares if people see how she was being treated... I don't think anyone deserves to be cheated on, lied to and just flat out treated like s*it.... Daniel is nothing but a coward... No true man would cheat.. He should have grown a pair and legally separated before he started running around committing adultery... It's terrible how people can be so heartless... You need to make sure u know both sides of the story before you start talking crap on someone who has done nothing wrong.. A strong and beautiful mother that works her butt off to make sure her children are taken care of.
who is he

Sparta, MO

#5 Apr 4, 2013
Who is he? And who is he committing adultery with? Sounds like a creep
Correct

West Plains, MO

#6 Apr 4, 2013
She is absolutely correct! He is a POS and to ask who he committed adultry with well let's just say I don't think anyone could name all the names with the exception of him. I don't even think he could! I feel really bad for her and her children and believe it or not, I don't think most of the women even knew with the story he would tell them! Creep!
yep its me

United States

#7 Apr 5, 2013
That's a fedelity cable guy for you
LOL

United States

#8 Apr 5, 2013
SNAP!!! this is THE Fedelity service guy?
justified

West Plains, MO

#9 Apr 6, 2013
Oh yea it is! He blows!
Fidelity

United States

#10 Apr 11, 2013
Truth-See I told you! Creeper
omg

Branson, MO

#11 Apr 11, 2013
Quit pretending on these Fidelity threads that you care about the wife. If that were true you wouldn't be posting about it on Topix and continue posting once a thread is removed. I know it would hurt me to have people blasting my personal business on here for the world and my kids to see. It sucks if this guy was using women as these posts have claimed. However take a little personal responsibility in the fact that you hooked up with someone you knew nothing about... or even worse you did know but did it anyway. And if you have kids... shame on you for putting them at risk & spending your money on a man instead of your kids.

And no, before you even accuse me... I don't have a clue who these guys are, I don't work at Fidelity, I am not currently being used by one of these guys etc etc.
what money

Columbia, MO

#12 Apr 12, 2013
What Money are you talking about?
Daniel

Columbia, MO

#13 Apr 24, 2013
Whats a matter have to have the other thread deleted? couldn't handle women finding out what a user you are and just how Small Tiny & Little they are going to get out of you. LMAO ladies it is true very little manhood. What do you expect from a low rent coward. Its ok you had it deleted I was getting tried of that Beotch defending you. Just Saying, you will open her eyes eventually Won't you sweetie. Just another GASH right? Hahahaha In the end you will have nothing and no one You don't know what friends are. whoever wants to defend you will catch on and It will be becuase of you not me. If you prefer I can start another thread under a different title. I kind of feel bad posting here. MAN UP
grow up and get over it

United States

#15 Apr 25, 2013
And why is it exactly that you feel bad posting here? Could it be because you are one of the sluts that knowingly slept with a married man? And then has the nerve to come on a public forum under a post labeled with his wife's name and act all surprised and tore up about the fact that he screwed you over. Seriously honey... your momma obviously needs to slap some sense into you!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 3 min WE ALL OWN DAWG 100,952
Thanks Barack HUSSEIN Obama and Iranian-born Va... 1 hr bama 2
firetruck hitting truck southern hills auto plaza 2 hr thats weird 15
shooting Monday 2 hr saddened 4
matt trolinger and his baby's mom? 3 hr Yup_yup 20
Double Rainbow Spotted Today! 5 hr NoseyNeighborhood 4
Kids Playing Outside Alone (Mar '10) 11 hr Logic 80
More from around the web

West Plains People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]