The Nail Box

Branson, MO

#1 Nov 20, 2013
New Nail Salon located at 133 Jefferson Ave, right by the quill,
We Have gift certificates for the holidays. I prefer appointments so there is no wait time unless you are walkin. Appointments come 1st.
Cash or check at this time only.
Come and check it out! 10 years experiance.
grave digger

Sparta, MO

#2 Nov 20, 2013
The Nail Box wrote:
New Nail Salon located at 133 Jefferson Ave, right by the quill,
We Have gift certificates for the holidays. I prefer appointments so there is no wait time unless you are walkin. Appointments come 1st.
Cash or check at this time only.
Come and check it out! 10 years experiance.
hope your new buisness has many many yrs of good buisness,,,and if the ladies at the quill are hanging around there to long and not reporting the news,,,please chase them back to work,,,ha haa haaa,,,
The Nail Box

Branson, MO

#3 Nov 20, 2013
grave digger wrote:
<quoted text>hope your new buisness has many many yrs of good buisness,,,and if the ladies at the quill are hanging around there to long and not reporting the news,,,please chase them back to work,,,ha haa haaa,,,
Thank You, lol I sure will ; )
amy

Saint Louis, MO

#4 Nov 20, 2013
What services are offwred ?
Grammar and Nazi Police

Ozark, MO

#5 Nov 20, 2013
amy wrote:
What services are offwred ?
Hopefully...they will teach you how to spell correctly while doing your nails. It's "offered" by the way.
Michele

Claremore, OK

#6 Nov 20, 2013
Grammar and Nazi Police wrote:
<quoted text>
Hopefully...they will teach you how to spell correctly while doing your nails. It's "offered" by the way.
. It appears that you need instruction in correct grammar, too. Their mistake could be labeled as a " typo." Yours is just stupidity and rudeness.
amy

Saint Louis, MO

#7 Nov 21, 2013
Sorry to bring the gram-spelling po-po down on the tread but I still need to know if they offer pedicures.
the nail box

United States

#9 Nov 21, 2013
amy wrote:
Sorry to bring the gram-spelling po-po down on the tread but I still need to know if they offer pedicures.
yes Amy..I offer pedicures.. acrylics..pink and whites...nail art...I love my job and meeting people!
The Nail Box

Branson, MO

#10 Nov 26, 2013
Like the face book page the nail box in west plains,
I am taking pictures of artwork and a picture of the pedicure chairs. I work alone for now, but when i get buzy i would like to hire more techs. I have 10 years experience in Rockford Illinois. I have a full price list on that page and remember most services get $2.00 off each service by paying with cash. And art is half off when paying by cash. So its really reasonable.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How tall is the head Zizzer football coach? 14 min Kenny 1
Boycott NFL 53 min Treason to suppor... 79
I'm Impressed 3 hr Ivana REAL Firs... 19
Most disgusting people 5 hr Ivana REAL Firs... 32
Let's Start a Poll !!!!!!!!!!! 12 hr Ivana REAL Firs... 123
Flying R Ranch 13 hr exp 11
Hey I'm the New Guy in town !! 14 hr Resident 13

West Plains Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance