Next Last
Haha

Cleveland, TN

#1 Oct 8, 2011
What do you think abou them?
niceneasy

United States

#2 Oct 8, 2011
There's plenty of Collins's why don't you be specify which ones your talking about.
Beveraly

Hollister, MO

#3 Oct 8, 2011
Haha wrote:
What do you think abou them?
First before we get off on the Collins family, give us your families last name!
blah

Ozark, MO

#4 Oct 8, 2011
wtf? who cares?
OMEGA 6

Westminster, CA

#5 Oct 8, 2011
Be careful about talking about the Collins' they are like the mafia around these parts. You say the wrong thing about the wrong collins and you will be taking a dirt nap. Just a little FYI before you open your mouth.
lol

Cross Timbers, MO

#6 Oct 8, 2011
trash meth heads
Santa

United States

#7 Oct 8, 2011
I have many collins around the area and consider myself fortunate to call many of them friends. So before you start disrespecting a families name, tell us yours, I'm sure if your a local, theirs going to be some dirt under your fingernails too.
lacey

Herndon, VA

#8 Oct 8, 2011
hey first off im a collins and none of us are meth heads at all so dont run your mouth just cause we are a well known family around here just a bunch of rednecks thats it so back off
redneck

United States

#9 Oct 9, 2011
which Collins? The ones from down T hwy?
HottTpxgrl

Sparta, MO

#10 Oct 9, 2011
Some of the collins are meth heads, but i have a meth head in my fam too! Sux, but there is nothing I can do about it. If you live in W.P. and don't have a family member on meth, well you are lucky, and should be grateful!
lacey

Cambridge, MA

#11 Oct 9, 2011
oh i do have meth heads in my family but they are on the johnson side not the collins pot heads maybe lol they like their beer more then anything lmfao!
Diane mcgee

Montreal, MO

#12 Oct 9, 2011
I know a lot of the Collins. I used to be married to one. The Collins' families(there are different branches) are like my family, your family and everyone elses. some bad some good. Everyone has good in them somewhere no matter what YOU choose to call them. Clean off your own doorsteps before trying to clean off the Collins' or anyone elses. just sayin.

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#13 Oct 9, 2011
"For whoever would love life and see good days must keep his tongue from evil and his lips from deceitful speech" Peter 3.10
yeah right

Hollister, MO

#14 Oct 9, 2011
lol wrote:
trash meth heads
Umm thank you but no. I am definitely not trash nor a meth head. So don't generalize every Collins to your snarky little comments. And yes as a family we stick together.
lacey

Cambridge, MA

#15 Oct 9, 2011
we sure in the hell do
pooter

Montreal, MO

#16 Oct 10, 2011
lacey wrote:
we sure in the hell do
That is what families are supposed to do and most of the Collins
still treat me like family. I don't like hearing people put them down. If you don't like them stay away from them, you are probably someone they wouldn't like anyway.

Since: Sep 11

Herndon, VA

#17 Oct 10, 2011
pooter wrote:
<quoted text>
That is what families are supposed to do and most of the Collins
still treat me like family. I don't like hearing people put them down. If you don't like them stay away from them, you are probably someone they wouldn't like anyway.
must ppl dont like us collins cause we are a big family and we take care of our own we dont need help and we are very friendly ppl if ppl would just get to know the collins family they would know that
yeah right

Dallas, TX

#18 Oct 10, 2011
lacey jay wrote:
<quoted text>must ppl dont like us collins cause we are a big family and we take care of our own we dont need help and we are very friendly ppl if ppl would just get to know the collins family they would know that
I agree 100%. Like when people ask who you are and ya tell em your name and they are like oh. Uhh get to know us!

Since: Sep 11

Herndon, VA

#19 Oct 10, 2011
yeah right wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree 100%. Like when people ask who you are and ya tell em your name and they are like oh. Uhh get to know us!
ya or they start mouthing about the collins
Goldie Bartley

Sparta, MO

#20 Oct 11, 2011
This is Collins Country. Some Good, some bad, Treat'm right they are your friend. Cross them , they shoot your ass. That goes for me too, so I belong here.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
All R's are criminals 49 min fact 2
nra 1 hr get real 17
Local clubs 3 hr Fun lover 1
60 minutes 11 hr Hatshepsut 11
How can you be a christian when...... 11 hr Hatshepsut 22
Trump is a self proclaimed very, very smart guy 11 hr Hatshepsut 6
Amid criticism 11 hr Hatshepsut 7

West Plains Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance