Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Judged:

wylie wrote:
ZIMMERMAN WALKS
Really? I just got home. I'll have to check out the news! I hope that's true. Bring it on Black Panthers!
gonna b ok!!

Ozark, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Judged:

I hope he does.. Walks!!
grave digger

Ozark, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

Republican Teabagger wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? I just got home. I'll have to check out the news! I hope that's true. Bring it on Black Panthers!
it isnt the black panthers you should be worried about,,,its the fools they get worked up for their cause,,,and they sit back and laugh,,,and get their way,,,their way is called keeping the seperation between the black race and the white race,,,do you know how to fight a black panther party member at their own game?,,,plant drugs in their vehicles or homes or club houses and then call 911,,,this may seem bad,,,but gets the hate off the streets for awhile,,,and if you do this a few times to the same black panther member,,,they go away for a longer time,,,so after somebody figures out how many members this hate group has,,,start to planting and let the drug bust sweeps begin,,,and when their each off the streets,,,the hate goes away,,,now who gots 3 pounds of cocain and 4 tons of weed they are willing to part with,,,ha haa haaa,,,zimmeman was found not guilty in a court of law by the jury of the people,,,both sides picked and agreed on these jury members and both sides put up their evidence and the jury gave their verdict,,,he is found not guilty,,,the end,,,

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

38 Users are viewing the West Plains Forum right now

Search the West Plains Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Ice Machine 18 min Wondering 1
Hardees of West Plains 51 min grave digger 23
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 1 hr Barack_says_ 95,392
MO Who do you support for Auditor in Missouri in 2... (Oct '10) 1 hr Canopy 267
MO Missouri Proposition B: The Puppy Mill Bill (Oct '10) 1 hr Macrsim 6,908
why do men cheat on good women 3 hr jade 12
what ever happen to 4 hr john 3
•••
•••
•••
West Plains Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

West Plains Jobs