Did she really get married?
Peace

Branson, MO

#2 May 24, 2010
Ask her yourself.
saywhat

Ozark, MO

#3 May 24, 2010
is she the one that was married to charles battreal?
Kourtney

Branson, MO

#4 May 24, 2010
She is currently married and she was NOT married to Charles. If you have any questions, feel free to ask her.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#5 May 24, 2010
Who did she marry? Before it is said, I would ask her myself if I could ever find her.
LuLu

Canada

#6 May 25, 2010
Aww... CONGRATS STEPH!!
Arms and Legs

Branson, MO

#7 May 25, 2010
Simply Complicated: You must not know her, because she has been with the same person for 2 years now. If you want to find out information about someone, this is not the best way to do so.

Location hidden

#8 May 25, 2010
I must know here... maybe even more than you. You just assume I live in the area or live up her ass, but that is just not the case. Actually, I even knew her mother very well. Work, job, husband, and the economy forced us to move where there is more money. So, I do know here and last I had visited with her was at a mutual friend's home and she was on and off with someone, but I do not want to mention their name on here and start a whole new set of bashings. I was just hoping it was not him. I had never cared for that much all the years I had known him. If she married the guy what is the big secret? I guess I am not getting why a public marriage is such a huge secret. lol It is not like I was asking for private details, just who married.

Location hidden

#9 May 25, 2010
here=her
Hello Kitty

Canada

#10 May 25, 2010
It's because her whole family are meth freaks!! They think EVERYONE is out to get them!!! Do another line Stephanie!

Location hidden

#11 May 25, 2010
OMG, I just realized that Kourtney and Arms and Legs are sharing the same computer. Oh and so is Peace. In fact I am pretty sure they are the same person. They all three capitalize the first letter of their name, just like I do. lol Not very sneaky there. So, I get it. I will just wait for someone else to mention it. Hope all is well with the family and whole situation and things work this time.

Location hidden

#12 May 25, 2010
Hello Kitty wrote:
It's because her whole family are meth freaks!! They think EVERYONE is out to get them!!! Do another line Stephanie!
So I should assume that since you are so close to them you were or are one of the little jealous whores who have hung around for crumb of anything they may have left behind? Why would you even bring something like that up? The only way for you to even know if that was true or not was to be part of something like that. Just so you know it looks just as bad on you when you comment things like that about other people because it leaves all of us thinking you are some jealous meth whore that is just being vendictive while you can still afford your cell phone with its internet this month. Go pre-pay for a life and save your airtime to google WWW.INEEDHELP.COM !
Kourtney

Branson, MO

#13 May 25, 2010
Good observation there Simply Complicated. At first, I wasn't going to put my name and get all wrapped up in you people's BS, but here I am. Anyway, Stephanie is my mother and yes, she is married. Hello Kitty: You are being ridiculous. You do not know the whole family obviously. Like I said before, If you have something to ask/say about her, leave your real name and I will let her know.

Location hidden

#14 May 25, 2010
Hello Kitty wrote:
Hey I have known this family a very very long time and what you just said is not true. There are members of that family who have great lives and have grown up to be wonderful people. Her daughter case in point. In all the years I have known them I have never seen them act as if everyone was out to get them. You get your facts straight and if you have a problem with Steph in any way, this is not the place to air it. Chances are your nose is no cleaner than anyone else's if you are talking trash like that. I mean really. She has children and people who love her just like everyone of us..... no matter what side you are on. There is a place and time for everything and this is just not the place or time to comment like that. The topic was not bash Stephanie Collins, it was about her marriage. Stick to topic or stick your comments up your ass. Either way is fine with me, but I am so sick of reading these type of comments from people who I am SURE are no better than anyone else. I do not even party, never have and I assure you never will, but I do not feel I have the right to judge anyone in any walk of life. I may have my opinions and share them at will, but I have never talked down to another person with the intent of pure hurt. That shows what kind of person you are. If you think she has a drug problem then she would need understanding and help, not bashed. So, lets discuss what type of person you are. I mean you did thrown that "do another line" out there like you have your own personal foil now didn't you? Sometimes what we say about other people says so much more about ourselves!!!

Branson, MO

#15 May 25, 2010
Hello Kitty wrote:
My baby brothers have access to the internet and will probably read that.If you have a problem with someone, say it to their face.

Location hidden

#16 May 25, 2010
Kourtney wrote:
Good observation there Simply Complicated. At first, I wasn't going to put my name and get all wrapped up in you people's BS, but here I am. Anyway, Stephanie is my mother and yes, she is married. Hello Kitty: You are being ridiculous. You do not know the whole family obviously. Like I said before, If you have something to ask/say about her, leave your real name and I will let her know.
lol Kourt... I am sure by now you know it is me. I wasn't going to make it so personal either. I was just curious and hoping it was not who I thought it was. Then some idiot had to go and turn this into an attack. I still can not stand when people attack this family. I may have had and may always have issues with the family, but after almost 20 years I can say I do not like when people I know are no better try to put others down. It is a battle we will never win, but if I have no right to do it, then I feel no one else does either. Oh I am just so tired of seeing the names plastered all over and people not caring who they hurt. I guess moving away I had forgotten about all the drama.

Branson, MO

#17 May 25, 2010
Simply Complicated wrote:
<quoted text> Hey I have known this family a very very long time and what you just said is not true. There are members of that family who have great lives and have grown up to be wonderful people. Her daughter case in point. In all the years I have known them I have never seen them act as if everyone was out to get them. You get your facts straight and if you have a problem with Steph in any way, this is not the place to air it. Chances are your nose is no cleaner than anyone else's if you are talking trash like that. I mean really. She has children and people who love her just like everyone of us..... no matter what side you are on. There is a place and time for everything and this is just not the place or time to comment like that. The topic was not bash Stephanie Collins, it was about her marriage. Stick to topic or stick your comments up your ass. Either way is fine with me, but I am so sick of reading these type of comments from people who I am SURE are no better than anyone else. I do not even party, never have and I assure you never will, but I do not feel I have the right to judge anyone in any walk of life. I may have my opinions and share them at will, but I have never talked down to another person with the intent of pure hurt. That shows what kind of person you are. If you think she has a drug problem then she would need understanding and help, not bashed. So, lets discuss what type of person you are. I mean you did thrown that "do another line" out there like you have your own personal foil now didn't you? Sometimes what we say about other people says so much more about ourselves!!!
I am assuming that I know you? Sorry I was rude earlier, I just feel the need to defend my family. Generally, people get on here and talk crap.

Location hidden

#18 May 25, 2010
Kourtney_Collins wrote:
<quoted text>
I am assuming that I know you? Sorry I was rude earlier, I just feel the need to defend my family. Generally, people get on here and talk crap.
No prob, I spotted it from the start. I fully understand and see that Hello Kitty was quick to jump on that as well. I sent you a yahoo IM. I am 100% sure you know who I am... lol I never have been good at hide and seek.
just somone

Farmer City, IL

#19 May 28, 2010
Pretty sure most of what the ppl were saying is TRUE! Not about you Kourt but your momma she could do better than be with someone that hits her and hits your brothers with a tire iron... NOT COOL! Kinda messed up... Yeah I know you and your family... You have 2 little girls! very cute I might ad. but for real your mom should have put your brothers first and not married that dumb ass that hit them... if someone were to hit my children I would Kill them especially with a freaking tire iron... HELLO!!
hahaha

Rainelle, WV

#20 May 29, 2010
Simply Complicated wrote:
<quoted text> So I should assume that since you are so close to them you were or are one of the little jealous whores who have hung around for crumb of anything they may have left behind? Why would you even bring something like that up? The only way for you to even know if that was true or not was to be part of something like that. Just so you know it looks just as bad on you when you comment things like that about other people because it leaves all of us thinking you are some jealous meth whore that is just being vendictive while you can still afford your cell phone with its internet this month. Go pre-pay for a life and save your airtime to google WWW.INEEDHELP.COM !
lol nice!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Was JFK a Conservative? 17 min Johnny R 7
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 27 min tick tick tick ti... 110,011
I'm here on official busines 41 min tick tick tick ti... 192
Funniest Thread in the History of Topix 3 hr tick tick tick ti... 7
Thoughts on Franz 3 hr good question 14
Turn The Cameras On Sean 3 hr tick tick tick ti... 7
Bethany Drake real opinion of her (Dec '13) 4 hr Burnt biscuit 24

West Plains Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Plains Mortgages