Ozark, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

Judged:

Did you all see this amusing Obama post on the topix politics?

AP

Dean Young, a candidate to become the Republican nominee in Alabama's first congressional district, claims that President Barack Obama was born in Kenya. He made the claim in an interview with The Guardian :

Guardian: Where was Barack Obama born?
Young: That is what we call the $64,000 question! I have no idea![When pushed for an answer:] Kenya.
Young's rival for the GOP nomination, Bradley Byrne, told the Guardian that Obama "was born in Hawaii and he has produced a birth certificate."

In the same interview Young voiced other controversial ultra-conservative views. He said "homosexuality is wrong, and that is just the way it is. Always has been, always will be."

If elected to Congress, Young will be one of the highest-level lawmakers who believes the conspiracy theory that Obama was born outside the US.
Police State

Branson, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

We need more ultra conservatives in public office. The problem is, in our liberal society, most young adults have the "anything goes" mentality which is one reason, we have the politicians that we have.

Since: Oct 13

Ozark, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

reason

Walnut Shade, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Police State wrote:
We need more ultra conservatives in public office. The problem is, in our liberal society, most young adults have the "anything goes" mentality which is one reason, we have the politicians that we have.
We have Obama for president because 20% of conservatives stayed home in last election BECAUSE Republicans keep putting liberals on the ticket...McCain & Romney

Since: Oct 13

Ozark, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

reason wrote:
<quoted text>We have Obama for president because 20% of conservatives stayed home in last election BECAUSE Republicans keep putting liberals on the ticket...McCain & Romney
We have Obama for president because your vote doesn't really matter, or count. Your vote doesn't really effect anything(might want to look a little more into who gets the real voting ability, which are bought and paid for in advance). Btw does a Florida recount and odd people voting ring a bell from a few years back involving a different election? I don't think someone really had the Florida people on his side...lol. Politics are only for tv now, to give us the false belief we have a say on our America and our freedoms (wherever they went). There are two main choices, and they both suck also, and have the main interest of the rich. Years ago it did a little but now it means nothing at all. Just saying...

Obama is not my fault, but as a whole in America he is everyones. Someday we might wake up and overthrow this lie. Don't you miss America?! Are you tired of the lies. All politics lie, but they seem to of grown over the years, from involving an actual tree, to twin towers.

I start the post...because it is all a big scam.

I thought about getting a tshirt for Halloween today, reading I support Obama, so I could be the one of the biggest jokes for Halloween.
\
We are so gullible as a nation.

Politics are a joke. Sorry. They should be stopped, America should be the peoples again.
grave digger

Branson, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Cops are military too wrote:
<quoted text>
We have Obama for president because your vote doesn't really matter, or count. Your vote doesn't really effect anything(might want to look a little more into who gets the real voting ability, which are bought and paid for in advance). Btw does a Florida recount and odd people voting ring a bell from a few years back involving a different election? I don't think someone really had the Florida people on his side...lol. Politics are only for tv now, to give us the false belief we have a say on our America and our freedoms (wherever they went). There are two main choices, and they both suck also, and have the main interest of the rich. Years ago it did a little but now it means nothing at all. Just saying...
Obama is not my fault, but as a whole in America he is everyones. Someday we might wake up and overthrow this lie. Don't you miss America?! Are you tired of the lies. All politics lie, but they seem to of grown over the years, from involving an actual tree, to twin towers.
I start the post...because it is all a big scam.
I thought about getting a tshirt for Halloween today, reading I support Obama, so I could be the one of the biggest jokes for Halloween.
\
We are so gullible as a nation.
Politics are a joke. Sorry. They should be stopped, America should be the peoples again.
the grave digger supports obama,,,cuz he is the president,,,and that everytime you post your funny about the president the terrorist read that and think America is weak and falling,,,but its not,,,just stupid managers,,,but the grave digger shall not call president obama names,,,just argue over his plans,,,but really arnt his plams alone either now are they,,,and your vote counts and dont think it doesnt,,,cuz obama won both elections cuz of the fraud vote,,,

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

30 Users are viewing the West Plains Forum right now

Search the West Plains Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 1 hr Obama Bitches 95,400
why do men cheat on good women 1 hr jade 20
417 Boys (Dec '12) 3 hr hay 52
Ice Machine 3 hr passer by 3
savannah 4 hr Running with the fools 2
left lane 4 hr Running with the fools 3
black Chevy step side 5 hr Running with the fools 4
•••
•••
•••
•••

West Plains Jobs

•••