tell it like it is

Branson, MO

#1 May 22, 2013
Hes another west plains snitch!!!
pos

Republic, MO

#2 Jun 5, 2013
Also known as ghetto mike. Use to live in west plains motel. Got paper work on him to prove he's a snitch. Wanna a copy let me no ill give ya one
417 scheemin

Reeds Spring, MO

#3 Oct 10, 2013
pos wrote:
Also known as ghetto mike. Use to live in west plains motel. Got paper work on him to prove he's a snitch. Wanna a copy let me no ill give ya one
i want a copy cuz i don't believe it..that is a downass honkey that don't took a charge for me..so lets see it
sls

West Plains, MO

#4 Oct 10, 2013
pos wrote:
You an upload it after you take a pic of it so we all can see it.
417guy

Pomona, MO

#5 Oct 10, 2013
417 scheemin wrote:
<quoted text>
i want a copy cuz i don't believe it..that is a downass honkey that don't took a charge for me..so lets see it
ghetto take a charge for someone lmao he's someone that stole from friends and people that paid his probation yea real downass honkey he's a waste of space. I wanna see them papers because I have seen some to. How do you keep dropping dirty for meth and not get in trouble? SNITCH!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Concerned Mom wanting info 1 hr SingleMom92 1
West Plains Graduates who have passed away (Oct '12) 2 hr Miss them all 42
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 2 hr Johnny R 108,953
Trump 4 hr Drug hater 5
Girls of west plains 4 hr SonicMVCook 5
Lady at pizza hut with white ford and pretty fl... 5 hr Detective Peterson 2
Trump Official Spokesman 11 hr MsNbC Reporter 1

West Plains Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Plains Mortgages