Reporting Bad Cops
Sheesh

Amherstburg, Canada

#82 Dec 30, 2010
Watching You wrote:
<quoted text>
Will anybody cares that had an unjust experience
and as of yesterday I caught a bad cop on my dash cam I will post it on a link later! the cop pulls me over says I was doing 45 in a 25 and I spun my wheels around a corner he than verbal bashes me! he frisked me and searched my car "dumb ass did not even see the duel dash cam! he commented he is the law there for he is right! all I could do is smile which pissed him off and he threatened me with jail while he was slapping behind my head he than said you can go punk! will my dash cam caught all this along with the speed I was going it is a high tech unit sold by stunt-cam that records front back speed turning it even records GPS location and time! I cant wait to go to court to expose this creep.
So, over a month later, still waiting on this link. Otherwise, you are full of schript.
whazupthere

Branson, MO

#83 Dec 30, 2010
Watching You wrote:
All you people need to watch our Cops! and Report any misconduct to copwatch.com also to the department they work out from! we all need to take videos of them doing anything and post it on badcops.com you will be so surprised what you will see if you just open your eyes!
I have seen an old woman in Colorado being arrested for having a rain barrow "Yes it is illegal in some areas in Colorado to have a working rain barrow" I have witness a man and his son being arrested for barbecuing I have seen police seizing trucks for suspicion and skate boarders beaten up for skateboarding you can see all this your self just open your eyes
I see the domain is for sale. It must not be doing too well. But they show you how make official looking police badges. Sure sounds like a good place with public interest in mind. BS.......
Easy Red

Amherstburg, Canada

#84 Jan 16, 2011
Watching You wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be a Cop or ignorant they are not all good! I do have a camera on me all day "for my own protection" I am self employed It seems you are not up with what is really happening open your eyes and do some research before you attack others that are just trying to protect your rights
"Self employed" Means: I live off your taxes because I'm a fat lazy slob, and I don't want to work.
TheFein

Sparta, MO

#85 Jan 16, 2011
I know ever police officer on the force here and everyone of em are hard working guys just like anybody else around here so don't start your crap you paranoid loser
Zombie Ronald Reagan

Kimmswick, MO

#86 Mar 19, 2011
There are few things worst than a dirty cop, a cop who misuses his or her authority to abuse those to be protected.

What I think is that you must be one of those dirty cops yourself.
lmao wrote:
I have to agree this has become an obsession for you. Yes the bad things are always publicly announced the media get their ratings that way. Most of society would rather watch something bad vs. Good. It sure wasn't publicized that 2 officers saved my life when I was lil after my cousin and I were attacked by gang members and then my cousin was executed in front of me. And these aren't our neighborhood cops! Those things happened in other towns. Look up other states. Shit happens all over the country. But the number of drug addicts ruining kids and families out weighs the number of "dirty cops" try fighting something that has more moral value. Like higher prosecution for men who beat thee wives and kids, or for stupid kids who bully other till a kid commits suicide or shoots up a school. It sure wouldn't be your pu**y a** running into a building with live fire or a bomb threat! Or staying up for days to find a missing baby, it solve a murder and get justice! Cops do these heroic things EVERYDAY! many lost their lives in 9-11 attack! Bet you would have been the chicken running the other way! Grow up and get another hobby. Use your camera to record a meth lad and have a real criminal put away!
Zombie Ronald Reagan

Kimmswick, MO

#87 Mar 19, 2011
TheFein must be one of those dirty cops who hate America.
TheFein wrote:
I know ever police officer on the force here and everyone of em are hard working guys just like anybody else around here so don't start your crap you paranoid loser
Bad Seed

Ozark, MO

#88 Mar 19, 2011
Watching You wrote:
All you people need to watch our Cops! and Report any misconduct to copwatch.com also to the department they work out from! we all need to take videos of them doing anything and post it on badcops.com you will be so surprised what you will see if you just open your eyes!
I have seen an old woman in Colorado being arrested for having a rain barrow "Yes it is illegal in some areas in Colorado to have a working rain barrow" I have witness a man and his son being arrested for barbecuing I have seen police seizing trucks for suspicion and skate boarders beaten up for skateboarding you can see all this your self just open your eyes
I once got beaten up and arrested by cops just for playing that song Friday by Rebecca Black in public. In hindsight, they were probably justified for beating me up and arresting me. That song SUCKS!
Greenville Mississippi PD

Greenville, MS

#89 May 23, 2011
So what do you do when the local PD knows of the problem with a officer, and by the way, I am not the only one who came forward with this officer, ignores the problems in hopes that it is swept under the carpet?
get screwed by the law

Champaign, IL

#90 May 26, 2011
i think we should hav a ufc tourn w ppl from wp against top five cops or hi po s and have a tourney.
miss sunshine

East Liverpool, OH

#91 Jun 30, 2011
TheFein wrote:
I know em too, I help their victims pick up the pieces of their lives after they have been assaulted, or the intimate partner abuse victims that are stalked by these pigs and covered by the big blue shield. Cowards with guns. Little man syndrome. Need to push others around. When is the last time you met a pleasant helpful officer. They get much more respect than they deserve and many will burn in hell.
Just curious

Ozark, MO

#92 Jul 1, 2011
Cops are hot! I love a man in uniform;) bahahahahaha. Seriously tho, not every cop is perfect. But I feel safe around here with the ones we have:) I think they do a fine job. I have had to deal with them a couple of times because I had a crazy neighbor. They were very polite and responded pretty quickly each time they were called out to my house. If you put a camera up, you will catch everyone doing something wrong. I seriously dont think that will solve anything. If you are so worried about the " bad cops", then do what you feel necessary. I think you will end up disappointed in the end tho my friend... Just sayin. But good luck!
Clay County Missouri Taxp

Leawood, KS

#93 Dec 16, 2011
More Clay County Missouri Sheriff's officers do this than reported. Scott Boyum (a Clay County Missouri Sheriffs Corporal) did this to my son recently is facing a serious lawsuit due to his misconduct. Something has got to be done about this happening. More people need to step up and report these things. This officer also used a taser on my son FOR NO REASON, and while my son SAT IN HIS VEHICLE. The officer did this because my son KNOWS HIS RIGHTS, is a tax payer in Clay County Missouri and simply asked WHY the officer asked him to get inside his vehicle and then told him to get back OUT Of his vehicle (my son had stopped at a gas station to get gas) and the officer SAID he suspected my son was going to rob the gas station in the middle of NO WHERE so the cop pulled in and (DIDN'T CALL FOR BACK UP, or have his cameras working???) Are you kidding me?? What kind of cop in his right mind wouldn't have his scorpion body cam, or dash cam on if he suspected a robbery and was all by himself in the middle of no where on a desolate stretch of highway? Sounds crazy, huh? Well it happens. This cop wrote him 5 different tickets.. and also a DUI (MY SON WASN'T EVEN DRINKING!) I know he wasn't because I was with him JUST Before all this happened. THEN, a month later they filed 'ASSAULT ON AN OFFICER" against my son and the Clay County Sheriffs cop KYLE FULKERSON said my son kicked him in the ribs .. CLAY COUNTY SHERIFFS OFFICE in MISSOURI is OUT OF CONTROL and very dirty. I assure you that BOB BOYDSTON (the sheriff) is coming up for re-election and I will make sure that everyone I know votes him out this time around.
grave digger

Ozark, MO

#94 Dec 16, 2011
Watching You wrote:
got them,,got them on tape,,,the west plains police,,,saw one cop hold a door open for a lady right infront of the police station,,that s.o.b.,,,then saw one wave at someone and smile,,if you watch that tape very close,,you can see what he says by watching his lips,,looks like he said,,have a nice day,,that basterd cop,,,then the grave digger called them for a neighbor fighting next door,,and the bad cops took 3 minutes to show up,,lazy lazy cops around here,,,then the grave digger saw one yesterday blow his nose on taxpayers time,,,my GOD,,fire that nose blower,,,man,,these cops in west plains are the worse bad cops ever,,,ha haa haaa
funny

United States

#95 Feb 18, 2012
grave digger wrote:
<quoted text>got them,,got them on tape,,,the west plains police,,,saw one cop hold a door open for a lady right infront of the police station,,that s.o.b.,,,then saw one wave at someone and smile,,if you watch that tape very close,,you can see what he says by watching his lips,,looks like he said,,have a nice day,,that basterd cop,,,then the grave digger called them for a neighbor fighting next door,,and the bad cops took 3 minutes to show up,,lazy lazy cops around here,,,then the grave digger saw one yesterday blow his nose on taxpayers time,,,my GOD,,fire that nose blower,,,man,,these cops in west plains are the worse bad cops ever,,,ha haa haaa
lol
pissininyourChee rios

West Plains, MO

#96 Feb 18, 2012
the city doesn't supply cell phones.. if you don't like our local law enforcement move. if you don't wanna move next time you need help or protection, feel free to call a crackhead.
yepyep wrote:
I saw 2 cop cars and the building inspector hauling ass down porter waggoner blvd to a house fire that was already half way over with. no lights nor sirens on one was on his cell phone all three turned right by the tennis court at the park the first cop car didnt miss my truck by a foot turning on that street. These cops play too much. I always see them on their cell phones or the lap tops. I would love to see the phone records of the police cell phones. wonder how much they cost the city and who their really talking to
Tard

Fordland, MO

#97 Feb 18, 2012
Bad Seed wrote:
<quoted text>
I once got beaten up and arrested by cops just for playing that song Friday by Rebecca Black in public. In hindsight, they were probably justified for beating me up and arresting me. That song SUCKS! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =CD2LRROpph0XX
I think you got off easy. They should have put a couple bullets in you as well. lol
TrollN4Dumeze

Canada

#98 Feb 18, 2012
Cops are only people, too. They lie, fart and poop. BUT who yoou gonna tell? Might as well suckk it up.
Tana

United States

#99 Apr 5, 2013
My sisters Siberian husky dog was shot outside of Scobey, Montana because he thought it was a coyote. No threats - he is dead. I want to bring this cop down......
im a real boy

United States

#100 Apr 6, 2013
Theresa brawley a wppd dispatcher abuses her job by looking up peoples records for her friends records are public notice but thats not her job and of course they do nothing about it her boyfriend was even allowed to get by on less chargers for bringing pot to her job i mean come on now
Abc

West Plains, MO

#101 Apr 6, 2013
Wp has some crooked cops. (MATT ROBERTS)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bad body odor (Jan '16) 1 hr AmedmentForElf 27
news for creasy bear 4 hr elf 13
Jerry Lewis 4 hr elf 11
new study reveals 4 hr elf 5
funhouse 4 hr Titus 2 3
So...about that wall.... 5 hr Drug user 4
Hot red head 6 hr Dude 4

West Plains Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance