Reporting Bad Cops
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Watching You

Hot Springs National Park, AR

#1 Nov 15, 2010
All you people need to watch our Cops! and Report any misconduct to copwatch.com also to the department they work out from! we all need to take videos of them doing anything and post it on badcops.com you will be so surprised what you will see if you just open your eyes!
I have seen an old woman in Colorado being arrested for having a rain barrow "Yes it is illegal in some areas in Colorado to have a working rain barrow" I have witness a man and his son being arrested for barbecuing I have seen police seizing trucks for suspicion and skate boarders beaten up for skateboarding you can see all this your self just open your eyes
Please

Waterloo, Canada

#2 Nov 15, 2010
The cops around here are good guys! I think you're a bs starter! Get a life! What would a camera catch u doing if it was on u all the time? Where do u work? Are u perfect? Please!!
Watching You

#3 Nov 16, 2010
Please wrote:
The cops around here are good guys! I think you're a bs starter! Get a life! What would a camera catch u doing if it was on u all the time? Where do u work? Are u perfect? Please!!
You must be a Cop or ignorant they are not all good! I do have a camera on me all day "for my own protection" I am self employed It seems you are not up with what is really happening open your eyes and do some research before you attack others that are just trying to protect your rights
Funny

United States

#4 Nov 16, 2010
Watching You wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be a Cop or ignorant they are not all good! I do have a camera on me all day "for my own protection" I am self employed It seems you are not up with what is really happening open your eyes and do some research before you attack others that are just trying to protect your rights
You are paranoid! LOL Watch out for those aliens, as well....you might get abducted in one of their space ships! Keep the camera rolling and send us a live streaming report, please! LOL
Underdunk

Pomona, MO

#5 Nov 16, 2010
Funny wrote:
<quoted text>
You are paranoid! LOL Watch out for those aliens, as well....you might get abducted in one of their space ships! Keep the camera rolling and send us a live streaming report, please! LOL
Yeah totally of her rocker! Try so Lithum of Zoloft
agreed

Spokane, MO

#6 Nov 16, 2010
Please wrote:
um the point of being a cop is to be perfect in the eyes of the law, and stop others from breaking the law, however i too have seen cops hauling a** down the road without there lights or siren on, which is illegal, and have been pulled over for a car riding my a** so i sped up a bit to get them off just for said car to turn out to be a cop,and pull me over for the speeding they caused, shoulda just slammed on my brakes, and hope that the justice system woulda worked right for once, and what would a cop do if they saw somebody on their laptop while driving, probly forget that they do it all the time and ticket you
Watching You

#7 Nov 16, 2010
agreed wrote:
<quoted text>
um the point of being a cop is to be perfect in the eyes of the law, and stop others from breaking the law, however i too have seen cops hauling a** down the road without there lights or siren on, which is illegal, and have been pulled over for a car riding my a** so i sped up a bit to get them off just for said car to turn out to be a cop,and pull me over for the speeding they caused, shoulda just slammed on my brakes, and hope that the justice system woulda worked right for once, and what would a cop do if they saw somebody on their laptop while driving, probly forget that they do it all the time and ticket you
look at badcops there are thousands of videos of them breaking the law IE harassment-assault-theft-traff ic violations- black male, etc..
It is only some one extremely stupid that thinks a cop never brakes the law and that there are no bad cops!
Watching You

#8 Nov 16, 2010
Funny wrote:
<quoted text>
You are just blind or stupid or both!!! I think you need to get back into your space ship and don't forget you space suit "stray jacket" DIPWAD!!!
Watching You

#9 Nov 16, 2010
Underdunk wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah totally of her rocker! Try so Lithum of Zoloft
so you know about Zoloft and lithium ! A little advice next time you try to spell lithium go to your bathroom medicine cabinet and see how it is spelled from your prescription bottle!!! you tard!!!
PS I got big balls not a slit
PaaaAleeeeeezzzz zz

United States

#10 Nov 16, 2010
Watching You wrote:
<quoted text>
You are just blind or stupid or both!!! I think you need to get back into your space ship and don't forget you space suit "stray jacket" DIPWAD!!!
Its "straight jacket" DIPWAD!!!!
yepyep

Houston, TX

#11 Nov 17, 2010
I saw 2 cop cars and the building inspector hauling ass down porter waggoner blvd to a house fire that was already half way over with. no lights nor sirens on one was on his cell phone all three turned right by the tennis court at the park the first cop car didnt miss my truck by a foot turning on that street. These cops play too much. I always see them on their cell phones or the lap tops. I would love to see the phone records of the police cell phones. wonder how much they cost the city and who their really talking to
omg

Highlandville, MO

#12 Nov 17, 2010
You f*ck offs need to lay off the cell phone crap! There are things that need to be discussed that can NOT be on the radio. Not all cops are perfect, some are dirty, just like anyone else. They are people too. EVERY HUMAN HAS A FLAW OR MESSES UP AT ONE POINT OR ANOTHER. the difference is that these people have the courage to put their lives on the line everyday to protect sorry f*cks like you. Why do people consume themselves with the bad and never look at the good? They do much more good than bad. And FYI: it isn't illegal to drive fast to a call without lights and sirens. It's actually recommended most of the time. So.... maybe you should get some education before you go flapping your jaws!:D have a nice paranoid day!
yepyep

Houston, TX

#13 Nov 18, 2010
yeah it isnt illegal to do but fucking wrong!!!! and since their on their cell phones all the time why dont we sale their radios and send them to driving school. the idiot that almost hit me that was doing 80 down porter then barley made the turn was pointless. the fire had two city cops already there , the elect. dept was there all fire trucks was on scene everything was taken care of. but no here comes 2 more and our building inspector! Maybe they was looking to be in a picture if the quill happend to be there shooting pictures. There are some good cops in wp but the bad out weigh the good sadly.
Watching You

#14 Nov 18, 2010
I just want to see the bad cops gone!But the problem with that is being a cop is like being in a mafia group where one will always protect the other! also our laws has become any thing but moral they are now just a money making opportunity a way to tax fine and penalize our citizens! A way to eliminate the voting rights! once your right to vote is gone than there is no way to eliminate the bad and unjust law!
Underdunk

Pomona, MO

#15 Nov 18, 2010
Watching You wrote:
I just want to see the bad cops gone!But the problem with that is being a cop is like being in a mafia group where one will always protect the other! also our laws has become any thing but moral they are now just a money making opportunity a way to tax fine and penalize our citizens! A way to eliminate the voting rights! once your right to vote is gone than there is no way to eliminate the bad and unjust law!
Most of the cops in town are good guys. ive only come across one peckerhead. Maybe all you folks whining should try not breaking the law.
Watching You

#16 Nov 18, 2010
Underdunk wrote:
<quoted text>
Most of the cops in town are good guys. ive only come across one peckerhead. Maybe all you folks whining should try not breaking the law.
In the state of missouri it is illegal to have oral sex
in the state of missouri it is not illegal to speed "under appeal"
in missouri it is illegal not to pay a one dollar tax if you are a male between the ages of 21 and 50
the federal courts in washington DC made it illegal to Own or to have in person over 35 gallons of water "per person per household"
may be you should stopping breaking the law
Watching You

#17 Nov 18, 2010
Oh don't let me forget that in 2003 the city of West Plains made it illegal to have a barbecue check it out for your self and yes there has been a person that served a year probation in West Plains for just this! Ask why the lumber company Meeks had to end there yearly barbecue in 2003 until they purchase a special permit!" every day the average person brakes a law 22 times a day "under strange facts"
Watching You

#18 Nov 18, 2010
Any city in Missouri can levy a tax to support a band, as long as the mayor plays piccolo and each band member can eat peas with a knife
Watching You

#19 Nov 18, 2010
It is illegal for women to wear false teeth without the written permission of their husbands
Watching You

#20 Nov 18, 2010
(Minneapolis, MN) A Lakeville police officer is accused breaking the law. Investigators say he took advantage of two underage girls, by taking pictures of them, Sue Turner reports (1:03).

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Life without grave digger 51 min Creasy Bear 6
Tatterdemalion 1 hr Creasy Bear 20
we want this 2 hr Creasy Bear 6
Elect Roy Moore! 2 hr Creasy Bear 18
The Fantastic Moonpie Lie !! 3 hr Wiley_C_ Bear 1
So the girls in this town? (Jan '16) 3 hr Wiley_C_ Bear 66
Motorcycle Shop 4 hr Wiley Coyote 1
Let's Start a Poll !!!!!!!!!!! 8 hr Ramsey Bolton 151

West Plains Jobs

More from around the web