U.S.Cellular's new plan for low incom...
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
not that cheap

United States

#41 Jul 11, 2013
I called us cellular and after 20 min hold I got to the. lifeline dept . another 30 of talking and giving info and the.gist us a discount of 9,35 and no federal tax. not available with the pre pay program and have to buy a us cell phone. It would cost 20 bucks more than my straight talk plan and I would be getting much less. the total would be the same that my friend pays for her prepay plan and I would be getting far less . thx for the info anyways :)
Glad to Know

Branson, MO

#42 Jul 11, 2013
not that cheap wrote:
I called us cellular and after 20 min hold I got to the. lifeline dept . another 30 of talking and giving info and the.gist us a discount of 9,35 and no federal tax. not available with the pre pay program and have to buy a us cell phone. It would cost 20 bucks more than my straight talk plan and I would be getting much less. the total would be the same that my friend pays for her prepay plan and I would be getting far less . thx for the info anyways :)
Glad to know you looked into it.
Tator

Mountain View, MO

#43 Jul 12, 2013
not that cheap wrote:
Are you kids in foster care????
Amanda

West Plains, MO

#44 Jul 13, 2013
Thats crap wrote:
The problem is that people unwilling to work want more and more and more on the dime of people doing the work and this is a great example. We are sick of it. We do the work pay the full price and they give have price or less to anybody getting assistance. So, anybody who gets foodstamps can go get a cell phone and you judt made th einfo easier for them. Anygirl who gets pregnamt in highschool or Hr high and gets wica can get mom and dad to drive her down to the cell phome store and get a cell phone for $16 a month. Then she gets free medical care for the child and her under obamacare money for her heating and cooling and the list goes on and on. And I am the rude one. You make me laugh. Not! You are leaches If you are not disabled and disabled for real. These discounts should be offered to the disabled andretired over 65 with limited income. Landlines I don't care they should be based on income disounts. Cell phones are a luxury not a neccessity!
I totally agree. Cell phones aren't necessary. If you can't afford one, you shouldn't be able to get it on the taxpayers dollars. No one has said we will lower your bill because you are low income. I pay full price and they should too!
maine

Belfast, ME

#45 Jan 31, 2014
some people are so rude. maybe the person is in a shelter and needs to call family or is looking for a job to get help. just because there is no income doesn't mean they are on assistance. Maybe they really do need to help.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why is Jacob Loo not in trouble for disappearance? 39 min Smart 28
Hey Topix what Videogames are you currently pla... 1 hr Pokergnome 2
Hush Little Snowflake 2 hr Johnny R 225
Bootleggers is money laundering. 3 hr jacs 9
Tracy Doyle 3 hr Puny Pete 9
Another Trump failure 3 hr Police State 3
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 4 hr Putin LOVES Hillary 109,489

West Plains Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Plains Mortgages