Pregnant chicks in west plains?

Posted in the West Plains Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Aug 11

West Plains, MO

#1 Dec 13, 2011
Who are the girls? Im not againest any of them...
Alicia_Thompson

Norwood, MO

#2 Dec 13, 2011
Guess no need for you to know.
Dezzy

United States

#3 Dec 13, 2011
I agree with alicia
gee
#4 Dec 13, 2011
samantha is one

“USS Bainbridge CGN-25”

Since: Jun 11

San Diego Pier 5

#5 Dec 13, 2011
Piggielover wrote:
"Who are the girls? Im not againest any of them..."

What did you do, get drunk one night and knock a few of them up, now you want to make a list for who will be asking for child support? or maybe you're opening an ob/gyn back alley practice and are looking for clientele?
Reality Check

Ava, MO

#6 Dec 13, 2011
Then why bring it up?
Michaela kassidi

West Plains, MO

#7 Dec 14, 2011
Yeahh no kidding. Its none of your business. Dont be posting shit like this on here. It doess hurt people to know there name might be on here.
grave digger

Branson, MO

#8 Dec 14, 2011
so what if a girl is pregnated,,can you imagin the cute little baby thats comming,,,awwwwww googoogaagaaa,,so cute,,,a baby makes everyone happy,,awwwwww little bitty baby,,,they look at you with those cute little eyes and sqeeze your finger with those cute little hands,,awwwwww,,will make a grown man cry,,,the grave digger hopes there all healthy and doesnt care who has to pay the raise them,,,the goverment or the dead beat daddy,,there always gunna be a cute little baby,,awwww,,ps,,any baby haters out there,,,come tell the grave digger you hate babys,,and the grave digger will show you a grown baby coniption fit all over your butt,,,,ha haa haa,,,awwwww,,,those little gifts from heaven,,,
hmmmm

West Plains, MO

#9 Feb 4, 2012
pregnant chicks are everywhere so shut up
Renter

Rogersville, MO

#10 Feb 4, 2012
hmmmm wrote:
pregnant chicks are everywhere so shut up
I want to take a Shit and Shit I will. Thank You
Not Me

United States

#11 Feb 4, 2012
I heard Jared Dukes gonna be a babydaddy---SAD!!
hmmmm

West Plains, MO

#12 Feb 4, 2012
Renter wrote:
<quoted text>I want to take a Shit and Shit I will. Thank You
don't forget to wipe.
RENTER

Rogersville, MO

#13 Feb 4, 2012
hmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
don't forget to wipe.
I will Shit on your Pet if you Post to me again. I want to take a Shit on your Front Pourch Tonight. I will Shit on your Vehicle. I can Shit in your Gutters if you would like. I might Shit in your DishWasher. I would love to Shit in a Fish Tank. Thank You
Yankee

United States

#14 Feb 4, 2012
Michaela kassidi wrote:
Yeahh no kidding. Its none of your business. Dont be posting shit like this on here. It doess hurt people to know there name might be on here.
Why Michaela are you pregnant? Is there something you need to tell daddy??
hmmmm

West Plains, MO

#15 Feb 5, 2012
RENTER wrote:
<quoted text>I will Shit on your Pet if you Post to me again. I want to take a Shit on your Front Pourch Tonight. I will Shit on your Vehicle. I can Shit in your Gutters if you would like. I might Shit in your DishWasher. I would love to Shit in a Fish Tank. Thank You
Go for it queer ill shit in so many places you'll be seeing brown for years
Yankee

United States

#16 Feb 5, 2012
hmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
Go for it queer ill shit in so many places you'll be seeing brown for years
if you are going to be immature idiots do it somewhere else.
hmmmm

West Plains, MO

#17 Feb 5, 2012
Yankee wrote:
<quoted text> if you are going to be immature idiots do it somewhere else.
get ur yankee ass off my property
wishfullthinker

West Plains, MO

#18 Feb 5, 2012
monkeys first threw poop then polititions now others do too.
is this some kind of new fad?
am i behind the times?
are ppl devolving into apes/monkeys?
I think i might hate the world.
i know hate is a strong word but every day i wake up and hope somthing falls on me and kills me,or when i go for a long walk i hope to myself that a car will just happen to run off the road and run me over and as a result kill me.
or when i stop by the bank somtimes i hope that its the day a bank robber comes to rob the bank and then when they pull the gun i can run into it forcing it over my heart or onto my head and push the robber so as they pull away the trigger clicks and i can be done.I hope that wouldnt count as suicide. I would never kill myself but i do hope for death.
I hope you dont teach these habits to your babys.
Babys deserve to have the best start possible for they are our future and the mark we leave behind when we die.
gravedigger,your not so bad after all.i still disagree with most of what you say,maybe because i am very opinionated and as you once said i am a knowitall somtimes ,but i think your okay.
P.S.I dont have children but i almost did once upon a time.I will never forget that women.
RENTER

Ava, MO

#19 Feb 5, 2012
wishfullthinker wrote:
monkeys first threw poop then polititions now others do too.
is this some kind of new fad?
am i behind the times?
are ppl devolving into apes/monkeys?
I think i might hate the world.
i know hate is a strong word but every day i wake up and hope somthing falls on me and kills me,or when i go for a long walk i hope to myself that a car will just happen to run off the road and run me over and as a result kill me.
or when i stop by the bank somtimes i hope that its the day a bank robber comes to rob the bank and then when they pull the gun i can run into it forcing it over my heart or onto my head and push the robber so as they pull away the trigger clicks and i can be done.I hope that wouldnt count as suicide. I would never kill myself but i do hope for death.
I hope you dont teach these habits to your babys.
Babys deserve to have the best start possible for they are our future and the mark we leave behind when we die.
gravedigger,your not so bad after all.i still disagree with most of what you say,maybe because i am very opinionated and as you once said i am a knowitall somtimes ,but i think your okay.
P.S.I dont have children but i almost did once upon a time.I will never forget that women.
Don't do something stupid. Life isn't that bad. Life is just Shit sometimes. I would love to Shit on half the people in this World. Thank You
Brenda Moncrief

Ozark, MO

#20 Feb 6, 2012
my baby girl rick is, you wanna? give a holla for one dolla

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
$1000 Month Car Allowance 10 min tim 24
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 56 min WE OWN YELLOW MUTT 99,316
JC Coffel, pedofile? 4 hr Unknown 3
Fred Czerwonka ex WP Superintendent 10 hr The Watch 37
Richards high school 13 hr tim 29
All remaining Christmas trees $20 19 hr Dick Richards 6
crystal floyd\drewery (Sep '10) 19 hr Larry Mccullar 12
West Plains Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

West Plains People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

West Plains News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in West Plains

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:45 pm PST

Bleacher Report 8:45PM
Roethlisberger Proves His Toughness vs. Chiefs
Yahoo! Sports 9:51 PM
Seahawks crush Cardinals to take control of NFC West
ESPN 9:15 AM
Coughlin chides Beckham but likes his edge
Bleacher Report11:15 AM
Dwayne Bowe Injury: Updates on Chiefs Star's Shoulder and Recovery
NBC Sports 1:45 PM
Chiefs need plenty of help to return to playoffs - NBC Sports