West Plains, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2012

anybody know anything about thi s guy?
hes always going in and out of book nook and a few nights ago I heard him talk toa guy in a ballcap at taco bell saying some filthy things in public
I didnt follow what they were saying but it wa something about demons and sorcerors
I think hes a satanist
what if he's dangerous I dont want my kids growing up in a town with people like him running loose

“Herp Derp”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2012

Hey! My own hate thread!
so... there was only about 4 people in taco bell that night. A handful of teenagers and two old women.
And how would you know I got to Book Nook? Have you been stalking me so you could accuse me of satanism?
Get lost, lady.
And what was I saying that was so filthy that you decided to listen to all of it?
My Two Cents

West Plains, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2012

Faith - you don't want your kids to be raised in a town like this? Wow. Do you realize no matter where you go in this world, there are always going to be things that you might not agree with? I think we call this life. And a true testament to your faith would be adaptability and acceptance. Aren't those positive things? Being judgmental is not. And certainly stalking is not either.
truck

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

Husband& I had a run~ in with him over the summer & he seemed like a very nice young guy...good to his word!
derekp

Marshfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

Yes visiting booknook and taco bell are sure signs of messing around with satan. lol If you want to stir up gossip use your imagination for goodness sakes, we all know you can do better than this.
Jesus saves

West Plains, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

I had a few classes with him. hes so fat hes disgusting. how can somebody let themselves go like that. doesnt he have a life or a job. i heard hes living with some married woman in her own house with her kids. its disgusting. i bet she sleeps with him too. also you think hes a good friend and then he stabs you in the back. i know some people he really screwed over. hell get his in the end when he finally crosses the wrong person.
turtle

West Plains, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

I met him once or twice. He seems like a nice enough guy but you're right about how fat he is. Don't try to bring him to parties or anything he'll gross the ladies out too much. I feel bad for him but he brought it on himself.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 7 of7
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

18 Users are viewing the West Plains Forum right now

Search the West Plains Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 4 min Speaking of Nuts 95,008
Shane Brashear 2 hr voter 19
Brown's Furniture (Oct '09) 2 hr goldstein 117
McDonald's health department 5 hr anon 1
brock stevens (Apr '13) 8 hr wordaroundtown 14
gay hangout (Jun '10) 10 hr dirk 39
Anyod know Ashley Osgood 11 hr Wondering 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

West Plains Jobs

•••