Czerwonka dazzles audience?
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Mike Brady

Phoenix, AZ

#21 Nov 5, 2013
Dincas wrote:
<quoted text> Exactly Leroy. Digger has nothin. Does nothing. Is nothing. He's a figment of his own distorted imagination. He wouldn't make the head of a pimple on Fred's butt on the very lowest day of his existence.
Can you please explain to us why "you" know there's a pimple on Czerwonka's butt??? Hmmmmm??? Sounds like you may have just implemented yourself in a more "interesting" and "disturbing" topic of interest on Topix.
Dincas

Ozark, MO

#22 Nov 5, 2013
Can you please explain why you seem to have never heard that expression before. Been in a coma for the last 100 years maybe. Geez.
zzz

West Plains, MO

#23 Nov 5, 2013
Dincas wrote:
<quoted text> Exactly Leroy. Digger has nothin. Does nothing. Is nothing. He's a figment of his own distorted imagination. He wouldn't make the head of a pimple on Fred's butt on the very lowest day of his existence.
You either Dincas! What a name?! Lmfao!
grave digger

Rogersville, MO

#25 Nov 5, 2013
Leroy wrote:
<quoted text> you got the spot light gravedigger give your facts not your opinion. Talk is cheap. Bring it to the table. Your talking from the outside not from within.
the grave digger dont need to give facts,,,cuz gave the grave digger opinion on this subject,,,not everybody has to like this guy or think he was all that,,,cuz you know damn well,,,doesnt matter who is in that top seat doesnt run that school anyways,,,the clicks run that school and always will,,,so you want facts,,,wake up out of lala land and then you shall know the facts,,,ps,,,not everybody likes everybody dummy,,,
grave digger

Rogersville, MO

#26 Nov 5, 2013
Dincas wrote:
Can you please explain why you seem to have never heard that expression before. Been in a coma for the last 100 years maybe. Geez.
what a stupid saying,,,nobody will ever be in a coma for a 100yrs,,,ha haa haaa,,,pimple butt boy,,,ha haa haaa,,,thats is gross,,,knowing someone has a pimple on their buttocks,,,ha haa haaa
Dincas

Ozark, MO

#27 Nov 5, 2013
grave digger wrote:
<quoted text>what a stupid saying,,,nobody will ever be in a coma for a 100yrs,,,ha haa haaa,,,pimple butt boy,,,ha haa haaa,,,thats is gross,,,knowing someone has a pimple on their buttocks,,,ha haa haaa
You're a weirdo Grave Digger. An absolute tee total out and out Weirdo. Oh yeah, you're fickle too.
Beth Anne

Ozark, MO

#28 Nov 5, 2013
Dincas wrote:
<quoted text> You're a weirdo Grave Digger. An absolute tee total out and out Weirdo. Oh yeah, you're fickle too.
Listen Dinky. Grave digger is your superior in "every" way. Deal with it.
grave digger

Rogersville, MO

#29 Nov 5, 2013
Dincas wrote:
<quoted text> You're a weirdo Grave Digger. An absolute tee total out and out Weirdo. Oh yeah, you're fickle too.
why?,,,cuz dont agree with what you post,,,thats not weird or fickle,,,now wake up and go to sleep,,,stand up and sit down,,,stare but dont look,,,what?,,,who said that?,,,oh crap,,,ha haa haaa,,,the grave digger will agree only to disagree,,,
Muffin

Fort Scott, KS

#30 Nov 6, 2013
grave digger wrote:
<quoted text>the grave digger dont need to give facts,,,cuz gave the grave digger opinion on this subject,,,not everybody has to like this guy or think he was all that,,,cuz you know damn well,,,doesnt matter who is in that top seat doesnt run that school anyways,,,the clicks run that school and always will,,,so you want facts,,,wake up out of lala land and then you shall know the facts,,,ps,,,not everybody likes everybody dummy,,,
your still rambling, side stepping, being baseless, inaccurate as usuall, come on you need precise, specific items to bring in on this.
grave digger

Rogersville, MO

#31 Nov 6, 2013
Muffin wrote:
<quoted text> your still rambling, side stepping, being baseless, inaccurate as usuall, come on you need precise, specific items to bring in on this.
why?,,,the grave digger doesnt think this guy was all that,,,why tell all when its gunna do nothing for anyone?,,,the guy is gone and will stay gone,,,not everybody likes everybody,,,its called life,,,and this dude wasnt all that,,,
Whatever

Willow Springs, MO

#32 Nov 6, 2013
I will give you an example, my child was a senior the same year his precious daughter was and the high school counselor spent more time than she should of helping the princess get scholarships and I know for a fact that applications were left off to give his daughter a better chance at these scholarships!
Awesome

United States

#33 Nov 6, 2013
Future United Stated Head of Education I'm just saying he's that good. This is a guy you would gladly leave your school for to work under. Don't dare say he left the kids he left them w leaders that was under his philosophy for several years. When head hunters come looking for you and offer you x amount and a new challenge in a profession you love and are good at you take it. Simple as that. He loved west plains one of very few sups you'll actually see walking the halls talking to students and teachers. Great man. Good man.
Dincas

Anonymous Proxy

#34 Nov 6, 2013
Awesome wrote:
Future United Stated Head of Education I'm just saying he's that good. This is a guy you would gladly leave your school for to work under. Don't dare say he left the kids he left them w leaders that was under his philosophy for several years. When head hunters come looking for you and offer you x amount and a new challenge in a profession you love and are good at you take it. Simple as that. He loved west plains one of very few sups you'll actually see walking the halls talking to students and teachers. Great man. Good man.
Dr. Czerwonka I presume? Nice synopsis of yourself if it was actually "true".
grave digger

Rogersville, MO

#35 Nov 6, 2013
Whatever wrote:
I will give you an example, my child was a senior the same year his precious daughter was and the high school counselor spent more time than she should of helping the princess get scholarships and I know for a fact that applications were left off to give his daughter a better chance at these scholarships!
yep,,,just one example,,,and then after she was set he leaves town,,,funny,,,funny how people can fool others so easy cuz they go to a church with them,,,
grave digger

Rogersville, MO

#36 Nov 6, 2013
Awesome wrote:
he better hurry and apply for that job,,,cuz obama only has a few short yrs left in office,,,ha haa haaa,,,cuz only under someone like obama,,,ha haa haaa
Dincas

Ozark, MO

#37 Nov 7, 2013
Dincas wrote:
<quoted text>
Dr. Czerwonka I presume? Nice synopsis of yourself if it was actually "true".
Don't be usin my name you dumb bastard.
Dincas

West Plains, MO

#38 Nov 7, 2013
Don't take me too seriously today. I'm post menopausal. I sometimes even lash out at "myself" for no apparent reason. I think I may be bipolar.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Resident, Sincerely yours, any other weird name... 3 hr TheHolyRevival 1
Holiday Season is Here!!! 3 hr TheHolyRevival 8
Kamala Harris 3 hr TheHolyRevival 12
Happy Thanksgiving 6 hr Creasy Bear 53
"Collusion" BWAHAHA! 6 hr TheHolyRevival 198
Mt. Home, Arkansas Topix 11 hr Dope d Dope 11
Health-Care Crisis for Kids 11 hr Creasy Bear 5

West Plains Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance