of 2
Next Last
Martha

Mesa, AZ

#1 Nov 1, 2013
grave digger

Rogersville, MO

#2 Nov 1, 2013
he wasnt all that good,,,he screwed alot of kids and their families over plus the drop out rate was high and the number of grads who cant read were thrown to the world,,,
yeah

West Plains, MO

#3 Nov 2, 2013
grave digger wrote:
he wasnt all that good,,,he screwed alot of kids and their families over plus the drop out rate was high and the number of grads who cant read were thrown to the world,,,
You know, you're absolutely right. Our town deserves better. Good riddance.
Dincas

Ozark, MO

#4 Nov 4, 2013
Well Digger I'm in total disagreement with you. I'd like some examples of how he screwed over kids and their families. The superintendant of a school cannot be totally responsible for the drop out of students. The system is much bigger than that. A school is a product of society and can do only so much to influence the mindset of a student. Most of the blame is on the home and the genes.
grave digger

Rogersville, MO

#5 Nov 4, 2013
well dincas,,,what did he do?,,,got his kids through this school then left,,,like they all do,,,and you arnt round the school enogh to explain all the details,,,if you are or were,,,you would know all the examples,,,and if this school blame is on the home and genes,,,then why are all the big shots in the history in that school system from other places?,,,so your thought on that is wrong,,,why dont you send a survey out to every home in this area and ask on that them parents thoughts,,,then see for yourself,,,please,,,thank you,,,punk,,,ha haa haaa
Martha

Anonymous Proxy

#6 Nov 4, 2013
He was lovely man and loved the Lord more than life itself. He was and is a man of God. He instilled that in his own children and the children he molded along the way. Ask not what your God can do for you, ask what "you" can do for your God! Gone, but not forgotten. Rock on Dr. Czerwonka! We love you!
grave digger

Rogersville, MO

#7 Nov 4, 2013
Martha wrote:
He was lovely man and loved the Lord more than life itself. He was and is a man of God. He instilled that in his own children and the children he molded along the way. Ask not what your God can do for you, ask what "you" can do for your God! Gone, but not forgotten. Rock on Dr. Czerwonka! We love you!
sure he is,,,he might be but what about the children at that school under his leadership were left behind?,,,thats the problem round here,,,you claim to love the LORD but are blind,,,or just ignorant of whats really going on round here,,,or just dont want to know when you already know but GOD is a comfort to make you feel better about yourself,,,a blind zombie who hides behind a church so people will think your a goody two shoe,,,cuz GOD doesnt approve of whats really going on round here,,,lust,,,greed,,,covet thy neighbors things,,steal,,,lie,,,adultry and worship of the devil and worship of false gods as in whitchcraft,,,all in a town of 11,000 people,,,the roman empire back in the day didnt have this much sin,,,,ha haa haaa
tim

Ozark, MO

#8 Nov 4, 2013
grave digger wrote:
<quoted text>sure he is,,,he might be but what about the children at that school under his leadership were left behind?,,,thats the problem round here,,,you claim to love the LORD but are blind,,,or just ignorant of whats really going on round here,,,or just dont want to know when you already know but GOD is a comfort to make you feel better about yourself,,,a blind zombie who hides behind a church so people will think your a goody two shoe,,,cuz GOD doesnt approve of whats really going on round here,,,lust,,,greed,,,covet thy neighbors things,,steal,,,lie,,,adultry and worship of the devil and worship of false gods as in whitchcraft,,,all in a town of 11,000 people,,,the roman empire back in the day didnt have this much sin,,,,ha haa haaa
Are you saying he was a warlock???
Dincas

Ozark, MO

#9 Nov 4, 2013
grave digger wrote:
well dincas,,,what did he do?,,,got his kids through this school then left,,,like they all do,,,and you arnt round the school enogh to explain all the details,,,if you are or were,,,you would know all the examples,,,and if this school blame is on the home and genes,,,then why are all the big shots in the history in that school system from other places?,,,so your thought on that is wrong,,,why dont you send a survey out to every home in this area and ask on that them parents thoughts,,,then see for yourself,,,please,,,thank you,,,punk,,,ha haa haaa
You still didn't give any examples. The current superintendant is a home grown boy. The curriculum director is a home grown gal. Whatever that actually has to do with anything. I don't think you're the real Digger either. Don't call me punk. Bitch.
weird

Sparta, MO

#10 Nov 4, 2013
he had an affair, and I used to go to his church and when I got baptized he was really persistent in trying to "help" me change into the baptismal robe. I was a teenager, I didn't need help changing clothes. fishy dude.
Dincas

Ozark, MO

#11 Nov 4, 2013
weird wrote:
he had an affair, and I used to go to his church and when I got baptized he was really persistent in trying to "help" me change into the baptismal robe. I was a teenager, I didn't need help changing clothes. fishy dude.
Well I'm callin bullshit on that one.
grave digger

Rogersville, MO

#12 Nov 4, 2013
Dincas wrote:
<quoted text> You still didn't give any examples. The current superintendant is a home grown boy. The curriculum director is a home grown gal. Whatever that actually has to do with anything. I don't think you're the real Digger either. Don't call me punk. Bitch.
you said in the post the grave digger was posting to that it had something to do with hometown genes,,,so now thats settled,,,its good to know the ones in charge are from here,,,you know the school will do nothing but improve now,,,and if the grave digger does give examples you wouldnt beleive them anyway,,,thats why the grave digger said to pass out a town wide school district wide survey and decide for yourself whats what,,,ps,,,the grave digger aint nobodys bitch,,,punk,,,except for this one time at band camp,,,this flute playing girl said,,,grave digger,,your mine,,,and the grave digger said,,,the grave digger aint gots time for no flute playa,,,and then she said,,,now your my bitch grave digger,,,then shoved her flute,,,well you get the wind of what the grave digger was gunna say,,,ha haa haaa
Dincas

Ozark, MO

#13 Nov 4, 2013
How do you know so much about it anyway? Do you have children or grandchildren in the West Plains school district? Have you spoken to the vast majority of parents personally or are you speculating on what only a few have told you? Did you know Fred personally or just saw his picture in the paper? These are all questions that need to be answered by you Digger. I think that you have no specific examples to present and that you cannot come up with suggestions to improve the district that one man alone could institute. How do you know I'm not around the school enough to explain all the details? Did I say that? Did I say it or are you imagining it? These are more questions for you Digger.
grave digger

Rogersville, MO

#14 Nov 4, 2013
Dincas wrote:
How do you know so much about it anyway? Do you have children or grandchildren in the West Plains school district? Have you spoken to the vast majority of parents personally or are you speculating on what only a few have told you? Did you know Fred personally or just saw his picture in the paper? These are all questions that need to be answered by you Digger. I think that you have no specific examples to present and that you cannot come up with suggestions to improve the district that one man alone could institute. How do you know I'm not around the school enough to explain all the details? Did I say that? Did I say it or are you imagining it? These are more questions for you Digger.
the grave digger doesnt need to answer questions that you seek,,,the grave digger already knows enough about this subject,,,and has the opinion of he was all for himself until he could get the hell out of dodge,,,and wasnt as good as you say just like nobody is,,,we all human dummy,,,and the grave digger never did call him doctor,,,like he wanted people to,,,ha haa haaa
grave digger

Rogersville, MO

#15 Nov 4, 2013
oh,,almost forgot,,,the grave digger is everywhere like the water in the pipes,,,and knows everything,,,ha haa haaa,,,try the grave digger,,,
Leroy

United States

#16 Nov 4, 2013
Gravedigger is just blowing air for attention here. Fred is gone let him go with his head up and he had no regrets nor does he need to have any. Good man. And I'm not a close friend either.
grave digger

Rogersville, MO

#17 Nov 4, 2013
Leroy wrote:
Gravedigger is just blowing air for attention here. Fred is gone let him go with his head up and he had no regrets nor does he need to have any. Good man. And I'm not a close friend either.
yep,,,a good man,,,and no regrets,,,thats your opinion and am sure not shared by many,,,he screwed some over,,,but your right,,just the west plains way,,,out of site out of mind,,,
Leroy

Mount Vernon, MO

#18 Nov 5, 2013
grave digger wrote:
<quoted text>yep,,,a good man,,,and no regrets,,,thats your opinion and am sure not shared by many,,,he screwed some over,,,but your right,,just the west plains way,,,out of site out of mind,,,
you got the spot light gravedigger give your facts not your opinion. Talk is cheap. Bring it to the table. Your talking from the outside not from within.
Muffin

Mount Vernon, MO

#19 Nov 5, 2013
Dincas wrote:
<quoted text> Well I'm callin bullshit on that one.
DITTO! That did not happen!
Dincas

Ozark, MO

#20 Nov 5, 2013
Leroy wrote:
<quoted text> you got the spot light gravedigger give your facts not your opinion. Talk is cheap. Bring it to the table. Your talking from the outside not from within.
Exactly Leroy. Digger has nothin. Does nothing. Is nothing. He's a figment of his own distorted imagination. He wouldn't make the head of a pimple on Fred's butt on the very lowest day of his existence.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
GOPee Waving White Flag 18 min Moon Raker 2
Moon Raker & Trump >>> PERFECT TOGETHER !!!! 56 min Jim 21
"Collusion" BWAHAHA! 5 hr RA Injection 236
ssshhiiitthole 5 hr mEAT me in st louie 22
Fire and Fury 7 hr Raw 28
Brothers from another Mother 7 hr Raw 6
first year 7 hr Raw 8
Uranium one indictments have started 13 hr RacistRepubliCONs 29

West Plains Jobs

More from around the web