Hollister, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

First of all I'd like to say Jerry Steed is an upstanding man, and personal friend of mine, I think alot of him! But, his son Kevin is a sorry piece of crap, nothing more than a spoiled drunk stack of shit and has been worthless since the green flag (birth). If he continues to have a say or be a part of West Plains Motor Speedway it is sure to continue on the down hill spiral it is on, that man (and I say man very loosely)punk more like it has pissed away more of his daddies money than most of us have seen or ever will see in a lifetime! Same goes for adams,I sure hope nobody gets seriously hurt or worse taking a $100 ride around the track with that wannabe race car driver, he's spent ton's of his families money over the years on racing...can't drive and never has been able to! Not to mention bill always has a look on his face like he's choking on one of martins turds lol
grave digger

Branson, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

trucker man wrote:
First of all I'd like to say Jerry Steed is an upstanding man, and personal friend of mine, I think alot of him! But, his son Kevin is a sorry piece of crap, nothing more than a spoiled drunk stack of shit and has been worthless since the green flag (birth). If he continues to have a say or be a part of West Plains Motor Speedway it is sure to continue on the down hill spiral it is on, that man (and I say man very loosely)punk more like it has pissed away more of his daddies money than most of us have seen or ever will see in a lifetime! Same goes for adams,I sure hope nobody gets seriously hurt or worse taking a $100 ride around the track with that wannabe race car driver, he's spent ton's of his families money over the years on racing...can't drive and never has been able to! Not to mention bill always has a look on his face like he's choking on one of martins turds lol
have you talked to your personal freind of yours about his son?,,,cuz freinds buisness should be between freinds,,,not the whole wide world on the internet,,,dont you think,,,you do know there is most likely 3 french dudes laughing their butts off right now in french,,,maybe some muslim somewhere now praising muhammad cuz another infidel is a drunk,,,some weirdo from only GOD only knows where telling his other illegal buddies to stay away from west plains and this only means less money for the town,,,thanks alot,,,have you ever heard french people laugh?,,,we wee weee,,,ha haa haaa
leroy semen

Hollister, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

sounds like the kevin steed we graduated with.
rick

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

yep Kevin Steed is exactly that a piece of sh#t. All the good owners at the race track are gone. Everyone loves watching his daughter walking around in skimpy clothes looking like she's easy. I personally do not buy 50/50 tickets and many others as well just because of her. What kind of father allows his daughter to dress like that at his place if business. Should all employees look professional? Not Tramp like?
grave digger

Ozark, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

rick wrote:
yep Kevin Steed is exactly that a piece of sh#t. All the good owners at the race track are gone. Everyone loves watching his daughter walking around in skimpy clothes looking like she's easy. I personally do not buy 50/50 tickets and many others as well just because of her. What kind of father allows his daughter to dress like that at his place if business. Should all employees look professional? Not Tramp like?
we all know your a girl or grown women and not a dude named rick,,,cuz aint no dude gunna talk this way about anyones kid even his worse enemys kid,,,unless rick is a flamming gay dude,,,ha haa haaa,,,

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

26 Users are viewing the West Plains Forum right now

Search the West Plains Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 21 min RNC Rightwing NUT Cases 94,993
Omc 2 hr idk 32
Anyone know Ryan Betterley? 10 hr pffffft 2
Who threw the kittens on 160 hwy ? 12 hr Ruth 20
Shane Brashear 14 hr Leigh 17
Faith Assembly is like Westborro Baptist Church (Aug '13) 17 hr HAPPY 40
Recipes and Coupons (May '13) 21 hr Sara 39
•••
•••
•••
•••

West Plains Jobs

•••