ASAP

Branson, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2012

Does anyone know some information on this woman/where she is located? She stole my friends car over the weekend,and although the car was found yesterday, she stole all of her belongings and is on the run. She is a wanted woman in Howell County and also in Maryland. She has lots of tattoos, recently got out of jail for stealing, and is known for always hanging around an older man named Charlie. She is known for living around the caulfield area and has family in pomana. Cash rewards are being offered to whom ever helps find her.

Thank you.
ASAP

Ozark, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2012

MONEY REWARD Guaranteed!
Curious

New Castle, DE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2012

Did they find Her? She is also very WANTED in Delaware also..... Would like to hear more about this story....
Curious

New Castle, DE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2012

Cops: 29 bags of heroin found in woman's home
The News Journal • May 5, 2010

25-year-old woman faces felony drug charges after officers went to her home to arrest her for violation of probation.

New Castle County police charged Angel Achuff, of the 300 block of S. Dupont Highway in the Kelly Trailer Park, on Tuesday with possession with intent to deliver heroin, maintaining a dwelling for drug sales, marijuana possession, two counts of possession of a controlled substance, hypodermic needle and drug paraphernalia.

About 1:13 p.m., state Probation and Parole officers, who are part of the county’s Safe Streets team, went to Achuff’s home to arrest her on 10 outstanding warrants and allegedly found 29 bags of heroin, illegal prescription drugs Suboxone and Clonazepam and assorted paraphernalia.

She was committed to Baylor Women’s Correctional Institution in lieu of $16,500 bail.
Nobody

Myrtle Beach, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2012

Myrtle Beach, SC
Curious

Branson, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Are you saying she is located in SC?
Shh

Myrtle Beach, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

I know exactly where she is. Email me if you want to talk. smokescreamx@hotmail.com
Guido

Youngstown, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Shh wrote:
I know exactly where she is. Email me if you want to talk. smokescreamx@hotmail.com
P still can't catch her she like a gost

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

West Plains Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

West Plains People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

West Plains News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in West Plains
•••