Didn't intend to post twice

Didn't intend to post twice

Posted in the West Plains Forum

Tim in Phoenix

Phoenix, AZ

#1 Dec 29, 2013
On December 25, I posted Thank You. When I checked, it didn't look like it had posted. So, I rewrote the post and titled it Meant to say thanks. Later, I discovered that both had posted.
Does anyone know of a way to remove one of the posts?
tim

Kansas City, KS

#2 Dec 29, 2013
have to contact moderator more trouble than worth, would not worry bout it.
EXp

Branson, MO

#3 Dec 29, 2013
Your welcome
Your welcome
Who cares and let it go because it will be so far down the line this time next month nobody will even see it except for Tim the nosey who loves this town and area so much bet Tim chews straw and milks goats just because Tim can and practises his hillbilly slang like hay yeall and howdy. The talk of the topix world is Tim got a big red I love West Plains Tattoo across the back.
luckydawg

United States

#4 Dec 30, 2013
Fancy new IP .
tim

Kansas City, KS

#5 Dec 30, 2013
EXp wrote:
Your welcome
Your welcome
Who cares and let it go because it will be so far down the line this time next month nobody will even see it except for Tim the nosey who loves this town and area so much bet Tim chews straw and milks goats just because Tim can and practises his hillbilly slang like hay yeall and howdy. The talk of the topix world is Tim got a big red I love West Plains Tattoo across the back.
>implying < tim has Tim for farming and fornicating with your moma, sister,auntie, and wife. For Pete's sake Tim is not a multitasker.
EXp

Branson, MO

#6 Dec 30, 2013
tim wrote:
<quoted text>
>implying < tim has Tim for farming and fornicating with your moma, sister,auntie, and wife. For Pete's sake Tim is not a multitasker.
Oh Tim please stop with your intentions of getting I to argue with you because your dear I don't argue with anyone who claims a 3 letter name like a cheap hooker. I know what your thinking and the EXp is a two worded name but cut down unlike your T I M which clearly shows your part cuban you castro loving boat floater who has watched the Scarface movie way to many times who loved his sister like a fresh rolled stogie from the bloodied hands of cuban captors who can't swim and Tony Montana almost got chopped with a chainsaw because Manny was flirting with a nickle whore then comes sponge bob with his under water adventures who makes hamburgers with a hot pepper trying to steal every hamburger in sight like the swamp people of the south steal all the under water 100 year old tree trunks and isn't no better then the legalized refer in Colorado which we all know some stoned big foot hunting montain man will try and blow a shotgun hit to a grizzly bear

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MAGA in 2018 15 min Lotte Nockers 51
That Flushin Sound is the DNC 23 min Moon Raker 252
go get em 27 min Hugh Jorgan 3
Hey republicons 28 min Hugh Jorgan 13
dog shit lovers united (Sep '09) 44 min Hugh Jorgan 10
drs 59 min interested 4
not working 1 hr Raw 10 5

West Plains Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance