First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Informant

Canada

#1 May 13, 2011
It has come to my attention that there is a new "ACCUSED" child molester in West Plains. This person is not convicted "YET" but from what i understand it will come in time. This person is Damon Murrell. A lot of you know of him & are thinking "no way", but it is true. Source is very reliable. Mr. Murrell is also on the market, so you women out there beware & if you have children i would steer REAL clear of him. Dont let his apparent charm fool you, he is a monster!!!
Wow

Ozark, MO

#2 May 13, 2011
I don't know him or you, BUT, I would be pretty damn sure of something like this before I just put it out there on the internet. There is nothing on Case.net so is he even "accused" of anything? Not yet. Maybe investigated, but not accused.

Typical topix.......

What a bunch of looooooosers. Getting on here with the name "informant". Don't even have the guts to put your name while making statements like you did. Thank God for topix. This is one of the few places you can hide behind the keyboard and say whatever you want, no matter how damaging, against anyone else. Wow, what would this world come to if you actually had to post YOUR name with a post. Topix would have a lot less idiots on it.
yup

United States

#3 May 15, 2011
u just wana didle his teepee
bob

Branson, MO

#4 May 15, 2011
Very irresponsible and childish to plaster an ACCUSED persons name on here for anything, especially a charge of that caliber. It takes nothing to be accused of a crime, let me show you. I believe "Informant" had sex with my dog, now you are accused of bestiality, see how that works. In reality, I'd say he hurt your little feelings and now you come here to spread misinformation and anger.
Classy stuff!
Patty Lee

United States

#5 May 15, 2011
I know this man. I've known him ALL my life. I also know the stuff that's going on. This is a small town n I hope you're ready to accept the karma that's going to bite you for getting on here spredding "rumors" cause that's all they are. There are no charges against Damon and there win't be any. I would trust him with any of my children at any time for any reason.
susie

United States

#6 May 16, 2011
I also know this person & I also know that he did this horrible thing & justice will be served. Karma is a bitch & Mr.Murrell has had a lil taste of it lately. I'm tellin ya ppl that he is a dangerous man. Please, please beware of him. Especially with ur children.
Thumper

Mountain Home, AR

#7 May 16, 2011
Well for starters susie and informant who gave you the right to say such things regardless if there right or wrong. Thats called slander not freedom of speech and all he has to do is copy this off find out who you are and sue your ass off.
Are You Serious

Ozark, MO

#8 May 16, 2011
This is the exact type of thread that will be the end of topix, thank God. It will either be shut down because they loose a huge slander lawsuit or they will make everyone actually post their real names through verification and then nobody will have the guts to get on here and make a thread like this.
urn

Branson, MO

#9 May 16, 2011
Are You Serious wrote:
This is the exact type of thread that will be the end of topix, thank God. It will either be shut down because they loose a huge slander lawsuit or they will make everyone actually post their real names through verification and then nobody will have the guts to get on here and make a thread like this.
You mean libel.
Slander = speaking. Libel = literature.
seriously

Canada

#10 May 16, 2011
There are many people n this world that does deserve this bc anybody that would be as low to molest a child is f******g stupid and there is nothing that a child could ever do or say to deserve something like. I know Damen very well and my source is very reliable n I would trust them with my life and karma is a bitch it will bite him in the ass and when it does I am going to laugh my ass off when it does. There isn't enough people in this world to get any of us to stop either. I hate people that don't know the facts but this is it on Mr.Murrell. thank u and have a great f*****g day.
informant

Canada

#11 May 17, 2011
Ok ppl, let's face it the justice system is not the greatest in the world. We all know that ppl get away with horrible things on a freakin technacality. This is a information highway for the comunity of West Plains. This is public information that needs 2 b known 2 all, regardless of conviction. It is a fact & the community needs 2 know about it. That is all there is 2 it.
bob

Branson, MO

#12 May 17, 2011
Is the word "to" that hard to type? You seem like an unintelligent shit starter to me, go crawl back under your rock please.
tired of the freaks

Columbia, MO

#13 May 17, 2011
If this guy is innocent then it will be proven but until then everyone needs to know to be cautious with their children! I know its suppose to be "innocent until proven guilty" but when it comes to kids...that dont fly! We need to protect our children first not adults! And from experience, those "rumors" are usually fact based and have some merit to them. Child molesters are the scum of the earth and if I had my way.. I say let them die in prison!
I might sound harsh but it sickens me to think what the child goes through when that happens.
Are You Serious

Ozark, MO

#14 May 17, 2011
Once again,,,grow a spine and start saying who you are if you are going to accuse someone like this. Is it that hard to stand up straight like you actually have a backbone?
J Edgar Hoover

Branson, MO

#15 May 17, 2011
Are You Serious wrote:
Once again,,,grow a spine and start saying who you are if you are going to accuse someone like this. Is it that hard to stand up straight like you actually have a backbone?
This is J. Edgar Hoover. This is my real name. I caught him. Thank You.
parent

United States

#16 May 17, 2011
as a parent i agree these things should be public but i know of a guy who was accused of the same thing but then it came out that it was all untrue!! But his name had already been put in the newspaper as accused. So i think they need to start running a story when the accused are found innocent to clear there name as much as possible. Then burn the guilty ones
susie

United States

#17 May 18, 2011
Well, little miss "Patty Lee's" statement needs 2 be discredited because apparently she is f*#$*n the whole town and leaving her kids with anyone. She doesn't have a very good reputation. She probably fukn him2 & of course she would leave her kids with him anytime because she too busy messing around on her hubby.
Seriously

Canada

#18 May 18, 2011
I am loving the fact that everybody seems to think that he is innocent. If you dont know him then dont say anything but for those of us that does know him knows dam good and well that is the facts. I agree with Tired of the freaks because kids do come first and I would never in this world leave my kids with him. I feel sorry for whoever does because it is bullshit that he thinks that he can get away with it. I do not think that it is right at all. It is all fine and dandy until a kid gets involved and then it is fight time.
Are You Serious

Ozark, MO

#19 May 18, 2011
Seriously wrote:
I am loving the fact that everybody seems to think that he is innocent. If you dont know him then dont say anything but for those of us that does know him knows dam good and well that is the facts. I agree with Tired of the freaks because kids do come first and I would never in this world leave my kids with him. I feel sorry for whoever does because it is bullshit that he thinks that he can get away with it. I do not think that it is right at all. It is all fine and dandy until a kid gets involved and then it is fight time.
for those of us that does know him...... and dam is damn

It reminds me of a toothless fat women that sits on the front porch yelling at everybody that walks by with a cigarette in one hand and a batch of meth on the stove.
Just sayin

Columbia, MO

#20 May 18, 2011
I happen accross this thread. I found it interesting. I looked up casenet. Nothing. I don't know this person, but I recently moved here and I do have childern. I believe until there are charges or a conviction I would have to take this thread as sour grapes. It could be an ex stirring things up. We all know they can an do,(do am pointing this at both sexs not just female). And putting someones name on this trash talking site is something they would do. But I would say until the law does something we should not be judging or putting our personal opinion out here just to ruin someone life. If he did do it then the courts should hang him, if not then all you people have done is run the person in ground. And if you are the one who started it then you want to remember what I keep seeing in this thread "karma is a BITCH" and she bites like a mother.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 2 hr Citizen 104,789
Is Dawt Mill Dam dangerous? 2 hr nobama 3
Sms tracking 3 hr a woman 21
Fun tonight 6 hr north fork 15
In need of a good lawyer to sue police department! 8 hr grave digger 3
When did casual sex become a crime? (Aug '10) 20 hr tim 52
Churches are a joke? 21 hr grave digger 8
More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Plains Mortgages