anyone know Michael Craig?
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
micheals cuz

Osceola, MO

#69 Jul 26, 2013
For u people who r hiding behind ur computers talkin shit abou my cousin u need to grow the fuck up and if u have a problem with him tell him to his face next time u see him and find out where that gets u but until then stop talking shit and realive the facts 1 micheal is a boiler maker, makin the money u low lifes only dream about and 2 he has a great personality and his is a great roll model. ya he has made mistakes but havnt we all every one of us has went thru that stage in our lives and remeber when u are pointing a finger at him u are pointing three at yourself.
respect

Tampa, FL

#71 Jan 6, 2015
Keep up the good work
sweetie1993

Marion, IL

#72 Jan 7, 2015
respect wrote:
Keep up the good work
Isnt he with Ashley Chambers?
Westplains_1

Tampa, FL

#73 Jun 1, 2015
Michael, its your Cousin! Rays old roommate if that helps, ge5 ahold of me Buddy
Mike Craig

Tampa, FL

#74 Sep 25, 2015
Keep up the good work!
Mike Craig

Tampa, FL

#75 Sep 25, 2015
Its funny to look back at these, west plains will always be my home town. No matter what's in the past. Thanks for the help and love. "I Changed to make a difference" The ones that care, look me up on Facebook.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Vote no for R7 tax levy facebook pages 3 hr Vote Yes 15
Charleen Eberle (Dec '09) 4 hr grave digger 34
Is there fluoride in the city water in West Pla... (Nov '12) 4 hr grave digger 23
How do I tell my boyfriend? 4 hr grave digger 8
Accident with fatalities on 63 4 hr grave digger 26
Christianity is a must! 5 hr grave digger 31
Grave Digger is so dumb that 7 hr grave digger 12
More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Plains Mortgages