Next Last
unknown

Springfield, MO

#1 Jun 30, 2009
What is that guy up to lately?
cutie wit a booty

United States

#4 Jun 30, 2009
yea i kno him datz man nd datz big dick daddy dolla'z so dnt play u kno he got dat gud shyt holla
the enforcer

Peace Valley, MO

#5 Jul 1, 2009
and they say that the education of america is up. i guess they dont teach english anymore
wondering

Fulton, MO

#7 Jul 7, 2009
They use to call him Bat Craig in the his old home town
what

United States

#8 Jul 7, 2009
cutie wit a booty wrote:
yea i kno him datz man nd datz big dick daddy dolla'z so dnt play u kno he got dat gud shyt holla
huh?
unknown

Springfield, MO

#9 Jul 7, 2009
that guy is "hot" does anyone know how to get ahold of him?
OLD NEWS

Branson, MO

#10 Jul 8, 2009
LOL!!!!U CAN FIND HIM CHICKEN SHACK OR RV TRAILER PARK(we sell crack needle 4 less)...AND IF HE GOT SO MUCH "DOLLAZ" HOW COME HE ALWAYS ASKIN GIRLS FOR MONEY ALL THE TIME?........BUT HE A ALRIGHT DUDE I GUESS...NEVER DID NOTHIN WRONG 2 ME.

“Shackled No More”

Since: May 09

West Plains

#11 Jul 9, 2009
hahah his last name used to be Smallwood.
cutie wit a booty

Springfield, MO

#13 Jul 10, 2009
fat daddy;)
WHAT

West Plains, MO

#14 Jul 11, 2009
if you cant find him or need to know what he is up to. This is probably a sign that he doesnt want to found or bothered. Sounds like someone is trying to start something>>>
citizen xfx

United States

#15 Jul 12, 2009
What do you want from him? He's my new gay lover and if your trying to start crap about him then please don't. I am so emotional right now and I don't need to start crying again because of dirt bags talking about my lover.

Leave my man alone!!!!
Me and Michael are happy and we both realized that we don't need girls to make us happy. We are Gay and Proud!!! So shut your face bout him.....Please
Newkoshkonights

Seymour, MO

#16 Jul 12, 2009
We bought a house in Kosh.. Is it as cute as it seems. What does everyone do for fun? Thayer and mammoth seem nice too.
cutie wit a booty

United States

#17 Jul 18, 2009
wow if u guys wonna get ahold of him i can call him for u i have hiz number i talk 2 him every day ill jst tell him 2 get on here so he can find u nd he's my man so bck off!!!!!!
baby girl

Springfield, MO

#18 Jul 19, 2009
Ha ha, I know how to get ahold of him, and girls he is really great. Really sweet. I would try to get with him but I don't think he would date me. lol. He really has changed!! Wow so much since High School. He's so hott!! Michael seems like he wouldn't ever screw anyone over, hes always been there for the people that cared about him. love that guy
LMAO

Columbia, MO

#19 Jul 20, 2009
Are you kidding me? Michael Craig? A good guy? The same Michael Craig who was busted for stealing SEVERAL times, The same Michael Craig who uses drugs, The same Michael Craig who I witnessed punch out someone's truck window because he was jealous a certain girl was leaving with a different guy. Yeah you guys are right. He is a real winner.
amanda chickvary

United States

#22 Mar 1, 2010
big dick daddy got a girl that doesn't need a name like cutie with a booty trying to pick up men. nice. haha.
its me

Hollister, MO

#23 Mar 1, 2010
I think he is an okay guy. Always nice to me when i was around. And he is a good guy, just a little weird. But he's not what you call loyal. He drinks a lot and used to lie to his gf a lot when i was there. But he wasn't doing drugs so idk where you guys got that, i mean he might have used to but not now.
amanda chickvary

United States

#24 Mar 1, 2010
well he is my boyfriend and he is a great guy. and is done with the drinking and drugging and the nasty bitches. and we're happy.
The young girl

Branson, MO

#25 Mar 2, 2010
He's a POS and needs to pay his debts....He takes advantage of young girls when they are drunk he might not now but he did before and he needs to grow up he's nasty!!!
What a joke

Branson, MO

#26 Mar 4, 2010
Michael is nothing but a joke, I feel sorry for you girls that ever get hooked up with that jerk. He uses and abuses them until they have finally had enough. And he is a really good compulsive liar I wouldnt doubt it if he was with both you at the same time!!!! haha He is always up here in springfield acting a fool.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Heroin in abound in the W.P. (Feb '13) 13 min Horse 34
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 26 min DONT BE DAWG STUPID 97,100
What did you think of President Obozo's coffee ... 33 min Obozo Slips Up Ye... 1
Biggerstaff, the Snitch (Nov '13) 45 min Who who 10
if you belive in god 51 min Laura 27
MO Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 55 min Abdurratln 2,899
can muslims be good americans? 1 hr F allah 2
•••
•••
•••

West Plains Jobs

•••
•••
•••

West Plains People Search