Mansfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

grossed out wrote:
I just ordered food from Chen's Garden to take home. Brought it home and was half way done when I found a roach in my food. When I called to get my money back the man was some what nice about it. When I actually went to get my money back, the lady was so extremely rude to me! Seems to me that if someone found something in my food, I would be extremely nice about it! I wouldn't even say anything about this if the women wouldn't have been so rude! I refuse to go back!
I pray you are kidding. I was planning on going there tomorrow. Are you kidding?
grossed out

Branson, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Idiot Savant wrote:
<quoted text>
I pray you are kidding. I was planning on going there tomorrow. Are you kidding?
No! I'm Serious! I would not kid about something like that. I will not go back!
gross

Branson, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Well crap, chens was one of my favorites. Ruined now grr
Rachel

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

The lady is so mean to her workers.the girl that's work there that just had the baby was told if she didn't lose weight she would be getting fired they don't like fat people .they also will not give you an application fill out they have you write your name and phone number down and they judge you by your looks and if you have any fat on you they will not hire you they also spray chemicals in their food that makes you hungry and want to come back for more then they sit back and talk about how gross Americans are because of their obesity
Chenny Gardner

Sparta, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

I saw mean roman in reerchail driving too fast for to make turn, ran over 3 yr old rittr boy & girr. they come and get rittr boy & girr take them to kitchen chop them up and cook on buffet the rady in reechail too fat rike sumo lestel eat are day no go home she eat rittr boy & girr for onrey $6.95 pruss dlink she no reave tip
Rachel

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

Making fun of how rude and cruel the owner of Chen's is not the answer. Joking about eating children is never funny. This is my Friends daughter who is one of the teens that work there. This young lady is called names all day long by the owners. I hope that the girls all walk out and report them. People shouldn't be treated like this.
bugsy

Branson, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

Jerry Seinsmeld wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd rather find a whole roach instead of a half of a roach in my food.
I found a half a roach, complained to the manager and he replaced it immediately with an intact, complete roach, no questions asked.
Jerry Seinsmeld

Branson, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

bugsy wrote:
<quoted text>
I found a half a roach, complained to the manager and he replaced it immediately with an intact, complete roach, no questions asked.
Customer service at its best! You have to respect that.
Really

Branson, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

Coupe of weeks ago I saw a group of nurses (wearing blue scrubs)and they were pointing to the wall and I looked over and there was a HUGE roach crawling up the wall. Never going back there!
Communist State

Sparta, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

Rachel wrote:
Making fun of how rude and cruel the owner of Chen's is not the answer. Joking about eating children is never funny. This is my Friends daughter who is one of the teens that work there. This young lady is called names all day long by the owners. I hope that the girls all walk out and report them. People shouldn't be treated like this.
Find another job. Problem solved.
Concerned Citizen

West Plains, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Judged:

The older Chinese lady is so rude...she once told me to hurry up, that others where waiting and their food is nasty. Cashew chicken always tastes sour.
Agreed

West Plains, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

grossed out wrote:
I just ordered food from Chen's Garden to take home. Brought it home and was half way done when I found a roach in my food. When I called to get my money back the man was some what nice about it. When I actually went to get my money back, the lady was so extremely rude to me! Seems to me that if someone found something in my food, I would be extremely nice about it! I wouldn't even say anything about this if the women wouldn't have been so rude! I refuse to go back!
I ate there a total of three times since they were open. I gave them two chances and it was awful. Then when I got with a guy, that was his place to eat Chinese. That was the lS. It was nasty. It has breaded crunchy stuff in the rice I never have know what it is. That was almost five years ago. I have heard they are dirty, mean and make them work off the clock and report tips they haven't made. If yo have first hand knowledge you should report them to many levels of government. Health dept. dept. of labor. IRS, who knows , maybe they can get a lawsuit going and own the place!
kid

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2014

Alli wrote:
The owners of this restaurant are rude to their worker's. I feel bad for the kids who work there. They call them names . Make them come in early without pay and stay later. They have them clock out at 6:30 and keep working until 10:00. It's bull. They need reported!
They dont do that. Lol. If they have you stay later you do get paid for it. Just saying. I work there.
datT

West Plains, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2014

they will make u work a hour or twwo later and the have waited almost a whole week late to pay there employees. but new owners just took over in JAnuary. sounds like they r going undetr so probably wanna go there b4 to long. and they say they are MSG free. but they arent. lol. thats a joke. but i still love there food :P

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

18 Users are viewing the West Plains Forum right now

Search the West Plains Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 7 min LEO 477 789
does anyone know jay vega? (Feb '10) 1 hr nana 52
Religion is Bull$hit. 1 hr Religion 6
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 1 hr REAL AMERICAN PAT... 96,671
if you belive in god 3 hr grave digger 14
Ronnie Johnson murder 1989 (Sep '10) 5 hr Calvin Ralls 177
MO Ferguson Police Chief Just Shocked Everyone Wit... 6 hr Truth 241
What happened to Rod Jarvis? 9 hr Cleomenes 10
•••
•••
•••
West Plains Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

West Plains Jobs