Next Last
Just wondering

Jesup, GA

#1 Dec 2, 2012
Is it true someone found a cats foot in there food
Jerry Seinsmeld

Ava, MO

#2 Dec 2, 2012
Why don't you stop causing problems for one of the best restaurants that we have here in West Plains.

“Herp Derp”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#3 Dec 2, 2012
Aren't you the same person that claimed to have found a dog's toenail at King's Buffet?
Just wondering

Jesup, GA

#4 Dec 2, 2012
Jerry Seinsmeld wrote:
Why don't you stop causing problems for one of the best restaurants that we have here in West Plains.
Damn bro just a question I used to live there and was told it had been in the quill.
Ninja

Jesup, GA

#5 Dec 2, 2012
Just wondering wrote:
<quoted text> Damn bro just a question I used to live there and was told it had been in the quill.
Lol man someone's on their period does your mom own the place or something...
JustWondering

West Plains, MO

#6 Dec 2, 2012
Just so y'all know that Just Wondering is not me, the original JustWondering. Just sayin.
Alli

United States

#7 Dec 2, 2012
The owners of this restaurant are rude to their worker's. I feel bad for the kids who work there. They call them names . Make them come in early without pay and stay later. They have them clock out at 6:30 and keep working until 10:00. It's bull. They need reported!
Woo Den InchIong

West Plains, MO

#8 Dec 2, 2012
Just wondering wrote:
Is it true someone found a cats foot in there food
it happend when customer took food home and let kitty in house get on countertop and eat from white box. they look over and see cat paw in lo mien & egg foo young
uhmm

United States

#9 Dec 2, 2012
Ask the quill instead of all the smartasses in town. Might get a legitimate answer that way?
Ex customer

Ozark, MO

#10 Dec 3, 2012
I haven't eaten at Chen's for two years because their food tastes old, but last month a co-worker of mine had some friends that got food from there, they took it home, and while eating it, the man's wife bit into something hard in her beef and broccoli. She thought she had broken a tooth, and when she spit it out, it was a nail of some sort. They took a picture of it to send to their friends, and took the rest of the food and the "toenail" in to the health department. As far as I know, they still haven't heard back on it. What she bit into looked like a dog claw at first, but once I saw a bigger picture of it (took it off my phone and put it on my computer) it looks more like a chicken spur (which had a lil piece of flesh still hanging from it.) STILL, what is something like a chicken spur doing in BEEF and broccoli?
tom

Ozark, MO

#11 Dec 3, 2012
bit into a roach at Sonic. never went back!
Wow

West Plains, MO

#12 Dec 4, 2012
tom wrote:
Wow, i feel for you!
Democrat

United States

#13 Dec 4, 2012
tom wrote:
You know damn well you ate the whole thing, stop lieing on this topix.
Jerry Seinsmeld

Kissee Mills, MO

#14 Dec 4, 2012
Ex customer wrote:
I haven't eaten at Chen's for two years because their food tastes old, but last month a co-worker of mine had some friends that got food from there, they took it home, and while eating it, the man's wife bit into something hard in her beef and broccoli. She thought she had broken a tooth, and when she spit it out, it was a nail of some sort. They took a picture of it to send to their friends, and took the rest of the food and the "toenail" in to the health department. As far as I know, they still haven't heard back on it. What she bit into looked like a dog claw at first, but once I saw a bigger picture of it (took it off my phone and put it on my computer) it looks more like a chicken spur (which had a lil piece of flesh still hanging from it.) STILL, what is something like a chicken spur doing in BEEF and broccoli?
If only the program "Unsolved Mysteries" was still on.
Jerry Seinsmeld

Kissee Mills, MO

#15 Dec 4, 2012
Democrat wrote:
<quoted text> You know damn well you ate the whole thing, stop lieing on this topix.
I'd rather find a whole roach instead of a half of a roach in my food.
Elaine

Tempe, AZ

#16 Dec 4, 2012
Jerry Seinsmeld wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd rather find a whole roach instead of a half of a roach in my food.
Common, Jer, that's REALLY on old joke.
George Costanza

Kissee Mills, MO

#17 Dec 4, 2012
Elaine wrote:
<quoted text>
Common, Jer, that's REALLY on old joke.
That joke is gold baby! Gold!
Elaine

Tempe, AZ

#18 Dec 5, 2012
George Costanza wrote:
<quoted text>
That joke is gold baby! Gold!
GET OUT!!
Democrat

Forsyth, MO

#19 Dec 7, 2012
I thought they closed chens garden for being way too nasty and dirty and not real food from china but mix of china with hillbilly grub of grease.
grossed out

Branson, MO

#20 Jun 15, 2013
I just ordered food from Chen's Garden to take home. Brought it home and was half way done when I found a roach in my food. When I called to get my money back the man was some what nice about it. When I actually went to get my money back, the lady was so extremely rude to me! Seems to me that if someone found something in my food, I would be extremely nice about it! I wouldn't even say anything about this if the women wouldn't have been so rude! I refuse to go back!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sam Harris demolishes Christianity 6 min The Awesome Atheist 4
I wish I wish 7 min grave digger 14
woman who was shot 23 min grave digger 46
New Gallup Poll Spelling Bad News for Republicans 46 min tim 10
This Sums Up Obama PERFECTLY 1 hr Country Needs An ... 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 1 hr Stupid Obama Bitches 101,520
thank you vets 3 hr Thank you 12
More from around the web

West Plains People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]