First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Waz Up

Ava, MO

#1 Dec 18, 2009
Trying to find out if this woman still lives in the area?
peacenlove

Sparta, MO

#2 Dec 23, 2009
why
Lesa Eberle

Columbia, MO

#3 Dec 24, 2009
Yes she does... she is married to my brother, as much as i hate to admit it!
Waz Up

Ava, MO

#4 Dec 24, 2009
Lesa Eberle wrote:
Yes she does... she is married to my brother, as much as i hate to admit it!
Sad Huh? Same problem, same personality, it's a shame. Been told some people never progress nor grow up. Too Bad.
Lesa Eberle

Columbia, MO

#5 Dec 24, 2009
Waz Up wrote:
<quoted text>Sad Huh? Same problem, same personality, it's a shame. Been told some people never progress nor grow up. Too Bad.
The only thing that i am THANKFUL for is that since he has been married, he has settled down quite a bit, hes a much better man and i like to think thats because he takes his vows seriously as a husband, cuz let me tell you, my brother puts up with a lot of BS and in fact as much as i hate to admit it... i dont talk to my brother any more because of her, unless i see him with out her! I love my brother and i miss him dearly! But she is one of the biggest back stabbing trouble makers ive ever met in my life. The only thing good i have to say about her is that her kids are beautiful and she settled my brother down and hes living a better and more honest life! I LOVE YOU NORMAN and i always wish you the best!!!
old friend

Ballwin, MO

#6 Dec 27, 2009
Lesa sounds to me your just jealous of her,and Norman you should be glad Lesa dont speak to you on a regular basis because she is nothing but trouble and has BITCH written across her forehead.lol..
Waz Up

Ava, MO

#7 Dec 27, 2009
old friend wrote:
Lesa sounds to me your just jealous of her,and Norman you should be glad Lesa dont speak to you on a regular basis because she is nothing but trouble and has BITCH written across her forehead.lol..
HUH? Who are you talking about? Lesa or the other one?
old friend

Ballwin, MO

#8 Dec 27, 2009
This all started out with Charlene and we all know who started the thread. Then it went to Lesa bashing charlene.Hmm
Waz Up

Ava, MO

#9 Dec 27, 2009
old friend wrote:
This all started out with Charlene and we all know who started the thread. Then it went to Lesa bashing charlene.Hmm
WRONG!
LESA EBERLE

Columbia, MO

#10 Jan 4, 2010
old friend wrote:
Lesa sounds to me your just jealous of her,and Norman you should be glad Lesa dont speak to you on a regular basis because she is nothing but trouble and has BITCH written across her forehead.lol..
Jealous my fkn ass!!! I beg to differ! I was wondering what that said on my forehead!!!! LOL!!!
New Friend

Branson, MO

#11 Jan 4, 2010
LESA EBERLE wrote:
<quoted text>
Jealous my fkn ass!!! I beg to differ! I was wondering what that said on my forehead!!!! LOL!!!
Not a new friend to Charleen definately. Why would anyone be jealous of her? Has anyone seen her lately? Sad, sad.
Lesa Eberle

United States

#12 Jan 5, 2010
New Friend wrote:
<quoted text>Not a new friend to Charleen definately. Why would anyone be jealous of her? Has anyone seen her lately? Sad, sad.
Thank you!!! Glad to know i have a new friend to go with my many old friends! Keep it real!!!
Post Toasties

Sparta, MO

#13 Jan 5, 2010
Lesa Eberle wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you!!! Glad to know i have a new friend to go with my many old friends! Keep it real!!!
Right on Lesa Always got your back.Except for the Biggers post sweetie.
Jus askn

United States

#15 Mar 22, 2010
Lesa Eberle wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you!!! Glad to know i have a new friend to go with my many old friends! Keep it real!!!
Norman could of done sooooooo much btr but cant control who ur heart falls for. Maybe one day he will wake up.
omg

Sparta, MO

#17 Apr 8, 2010
ppl r blind
Waz Up

Ava, MO

#18 Apr 9, 2010
omg wrote:
ppl r blind
Deaf and dumb also. Wonder why the DEA hasn't checked into her yet? Do know that they know about her but how much proof do they need to arrest her?
Thorr

Wilmington, NC

#19 Saturday Jan 30
Lesa Eberle wrote:
<quoted text>
The only thing that i am THANKFUL for is that since he has been married, he has settled down quite a bit, hes a much better man and i like to think thats because he takes his vows seriously as a husband, cuz let me tell you, my brother puts up with a lot of BS and in fact as much as i hate to admit it... i dont talk to my brother any more because of her, unless i see him with out her! I love my brother and i miss him dearly! But she is one of the biggest back stabbing trouble makers ive ever met in my life. The only thing good i have to say about her is that her kids are beautiful and she settled my brother down and hes living a better and more honest life! I LOVE YOU NORMAN and i always wish you the best!!!
Hi....Charleen now lives in my neck of the woods. I have a chance to date her, but I know nothing about her and....well I have some concerns and need to know if I would be making a mistake. Please give me a heads up. She has told me about Norman, past "drug" stuff and much more.
Can anyone help me.
email coenan77@gmail..... Thanks
Mamamia

United States

#20 Saturday Jan 30
Lesa Eberle wrote:
<quoted text>
The only thing that i am THANKFUL for is that since he has been married, he has settled down quite a bit, hes a much better man and i like to think thats because he takes his vows seriously as a husband, cuz let me tell you, my brother puts up with a lot of BS and in fact as much as i hate to admit it... i dont talk to my brother any more because of her, unless i see him with out her! I love my brother and i miss him dearly! But she is one of the biggest back stabbing trouble makers ive ever met in my life. The only thing good i have to say about her is that her kids are beautiful and she settled my brother down and hes living a better and more honest life! I LOVE YOU NORMAN and i always wish you the best!!!
Norman used to be so cute back in the 90's.
Mamamia

United States

#21 Saturday Jan 30
Jus askn wrote:
<quoted text> Norman could of done sooooooo much btr but cant control who ur heart falls for. Maybe one day he will wake up.
Norman used to be hott a.f. I remember when he had long, blonde hair. He looked like a young viking. Thebfew times I was in his presence I forgot how to speak English. Is he still attractive or did the dragon leach his looks along with his soul????
grave digger

Kissee Mills, MO

#22 Saturday Jan 30
you local people are retarded,,,,so none of you can ever claim to be a christian,,,cuz the west plains hate is showing,,,,a real christian would help people with problems instead of spreading gossip cuz you think your better then them,,,,

west plains hate.....claim to be a christian....then gossip as soon as church lets out.....what a hateful town west plains mo is,,,,what a fraud it is for the city to sell itself as a wonderful retirement town,,,,its no more then a dog eat dog town,,,,every man for themselves unless you obey the click rules,,,,but even the clicks eat their own in west plains mo,,,,

never seen a town with so many claimed bad asses in it,,,,everywhere you go somebody is gunna wip somebodys butt,,,,but the funny part,,,,never have seen anyone kick anyones ass yet,,,,

never seen a town with half the population being children,,,,but nothing for them to do but go to a bounce house,,,,walmart,,,,bowling,,, ,drive thru sonic 500 times on saturday night,,,,a expensive movie theater,,,,or stay at home playing video games,,,or do drugs and drink alcohol,,,,

where is the skating roller rink?,,,,every generation of kids need a skate roller rink,,,,

you can figure out a town is retarded when it lets firework stands sell fireworks for the 4th of july,,,,then make it a law you cant shoot off fireworks in the city limits,,,

and whats with the building code in west plains?,,,,the city lets anyone build a strip mall anywhere,,,,a new strip mall that half if not all the spaces sit empty,,,and ruin the scenery of the town,,,

west plains mo needs a new mayor,,,,city council,,,,cuz they have sold out to retards or are retarded themselves,,,,WHERE ARE THE DECENT JOBS? in west plains,,,,WHY ARE THE JOBS LEAVING? west plains mo

west plains mo is a welfare town plain and simple

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 4 hr Johnny R 103,507
Trump calls Cruz a KITTYCAT 5 hr Civilian 2
The end is near......... 6 hr jesus help us 4
Amish buying up all the farms close to West Pla... (Jul '15) 16 hr Yodel 83
Tony Lara (Oct '14) 17 hr dlkfdflkfd 20
Tysen Adams (Jun '09) 18 hr Debt collector 14
El Charros (Apr '10) 19 hr TarroDeMiel 44
More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Plains Mortgages