wants peace

United States

#1 Nov 6, 2012
Shawn I hope you truly work for,and listen to ALL the people of this county,and just your chosen few. I pray you reconsider some of the remarks,and statements you've made about the low income people, and the ones on the ebt program. I pray you represent us all with an open mind,and open heart. Congrats
LaughingALLtheWa y

Canada

#2 Dec 28, 2012
This guy is such a doofus. On his page under Issues he states he will "will fight to keep abortion illegal in Missouri." Hate to be the one to inform him,but abortion is not illegal in MO. Hard to believe people voted in a guy who is not familiar with state law to be their representative. It is funny and sad. Looks like the voters are just as ill-informed and educated as Shawn is himself. Crazy.
Charlton Heston

West Plains, MO

#3 Dec 28, 2012
LaughingALLtheWay wrote:
This guy is such a doofus. On his page under Issues he states he will "will fight to keep abortion illegal in Missouri." Hate to be the one to inform him,but abortion is not illegal in MO. Hard to believe people voted in a guy who is not familiar with state law to be their representative. It is funny and sad. Looks like the voters are just as ill-informed and educated as Shawn is himself. Crazy.
Maybe...but he'll fit right in with the other ignoramuses running this country.
KnoMyRights

Canada

#4 Dec 31, 2012
LaughingALLtheWay wrote:
He is one eyebrow plucking, bumbling, child bullying dickwad. So glad he is out of the school now. I'm sure he will have a replacement who is as self important, insecure and authoritarian as he was, though.

Since: Feb 12

West Plains, MO

#5 Jan 6, 2013
Do they make them take a dumb test to get elected state rep in West Plains? You can add up Chuck, Ward, and Shawn's IQs and still not get a 3 digit number.

At least Stan could have found his way to Jefferson City.
Korn

Forsyth, MO

#6 Jan 6, 2013
palinlover wrote:
Do they make them take a dumb test to get elected state rep in West Plains? You can add up Chuck, Ward, and Shawn's IQs and still not get a 3 digit number.
He would have been pulled over for DUI before that.
Bobs

West Plains, MO

#7 Aug 5, 2015
palinlover wrote:
He might be able to see the road if he were sober and pulled his cheating head out of another girls ass.
Bobs

West Plains, MO

#8 Aug 5, 2015
Korn wrote:
<quoted text>
He would have been pulled over for DUI before that.
Amen. He has like....45,000?
tim

Ozark, MO

#9 Aug 6, 2015
Bought off by the sham right to work committee. Get the hot tar and feathers ready.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bad body odor (Jan '16) 1 hr AmedmentForElf 27
news for creasy bear 4 hr elf 13
Jerry Lewis 4 hr elf 11
new study reveals 4 hr elf 5
funhouse 4 hr Titus 2 3
So...about that wall.... 5 hr Drug user 4
Hot red head 6 hr Dude 4

West Plains Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance