Fordland, MO

#1 Aug 26, 2012
blond bar tender is hot
setofmamms

Ozark, MO

#2 Dec 4, 2012
jeffcity wrote:
blond bar tender is hot
Was she excessively sweating? Hyperhidrosis can be a warning sign of thyroid problems, diabetes or infection. Excessive sweating is also more common in people who are overweight or out of shape.
stance

Ozark, MO

#3 Dec 9, 2012
jeffcity wrote:
blond bar tender is hot
It is going to get into the teens Tuesday night, which should help lower the bartender's temperature.
I know

United States

#4 Dec 10, 2012
There's quite a few really hot male servers. I go there just to see the servers.
Big Fat Guy

Willow Springs, MO

#5 Dec 10, 2012
setofmamms wrote:
<quoted text>Was she excessively sweating? Hyperhidrosis can be a warning sign of thyroid problems, diabetes or infection. Excessive sweating is also more common in people who are overweight or out of shape.
Tell me about it! I'm winded just from typing this. I'm sweating like Elvis in a sauna!
hopeknot

Ozark, MO

#6 Dec 10, 2012
Big Fat Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell me about it! I'm winded just from typing this. I'm sweating like Elvis in a sauna!
Been hanging out with the bar-fly Rosemary ho @ Ruby Tuesday? You may just have an infection instead of sweating because you are a "Big Fat Guy" !
Seriously

Sparta, MO

#7 Dec 10, 2012
rude ruby's is to classy for a bar fly. they are regulars
not

Ozark, MO

#8 Dec 11, 2012
Seriously wrote:
rude ruby's is to classy for a bar fly. they are regulars
WTF are you typing? Sounds like you had too many already.
seriously

Lampe, MO

#9 Jan 6, 2013
not wrote:
<quoted text>WTF are you typing? Sounds like you had too many already.
I SAID RUBY TUESDAY IS TO NICE OF A PLACE TO HAVE BAR FLYS. There is nothing wrong with going some were to drink several times a week. that makes you a regular
ufukinhillbilly

Ozark, MO

#10 Jan 6, 2013
seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
I SAID RUBY TUESDAY IS TO NICE OF A PLACE TO HAVE BAR FLYS. There is nothing wrong with going some were to drink several times a week. that makes you a regular
What exactly does "SOME WERE" mean in your above statement, you drunk lush regular !
seriously

Lampe, MO

#11 Jan 8, 2013
I don't drink at all lol. I just like that place and all the people who work there. I am loyal to the owners and workers
stockholder

Ozark, MO

#12 Jan 9, 2013
seriously wrote:
I don't drink at all lol. I just like that place and all the people who work there. I am loyal to the owners and workers
What owner are you loyal too?
seriously

Ozark, MO

#13 Jan 18, 2013
the ones that run that place. but it's not like we are personal best buds. I just am loyal. they take care of my bf by giving him a job, letting him rise in the company and giving him his 30 plus hours. so yah I like that place
rise

Ozark, MO

#14 Jan 19, 2013
seriously wrote:
the ones that run that place. but it's not like we are personal best buds. I just am loyal. they take care of my bf by giving him a job, letting him rise in the company and giving him his 30 plus hours. so yah I like that place
It is a corporation and stockholders "own" the restaurant. Your 'bf' rise in the company, is only from the HOT girls working there!
duffis

United States

#15 Jan 20, 2013
Rise lol. And there are several hot girls there
seriously

Walnut Shade, MO

#16 Jan 24, 2013
lol those girls there are skanks and wish he'd look there way
whats

West Plains, MO

#17 Aug 20, 2013
New bartender with glasses. Cute.
rise is dummy

West Plains, MO

#18 Aug 20, 2013
John Bruton owns the company and it is not a corporate store, it is a franchise. There are no stockholders dumass
Cindy

West Plains, MO

#19 Aug 21, 2013
seriously wrote:
lol those girls there are skanks and wish he'd look there way
Hate to hear that you think that way about those "girls", You obviously are not very intellegent! Those girls are NOT skanks, they are beautiful people with big hearts!
not there

Ava, MO

#20 Aug 22, 2013
rise is dummy wrote:
John Bruton owns the company and it is not a corporate store, it is a franchise. There are no stockholders dumass
Wise up oh dumb one, Bruton forced out years ago, so not a franchise anymore.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mindless Mob In Saint Louis 7 min Titus 2 for real 16
Creasy Bear explains flatbread 16 min Titus 2 for real 6
caught 21 min Titus 2 for real 38
no rights!!! 1 hr Harry Balzonyah 1
Black poop 1 hr Harry Balzonyah 1
Poll Does Anyone know any hot awesome Drummers? (Jun '09) 1 hr Mr Clean 3
Brandy Russell (Sep '10) 2 hr Mr Clean 42

West Plains Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance