Past history of emergency room physic...

Past history of emergency room physicians...

Posted in the West Plains Forum

Rights Activist

Ozark, MO

#1 Nov 24, 2008
Why would a doctor want to hide his service history? If the doctor is indeed a doctor of merit is this really necessary? Should patients have the right to the past history of a physician that holds thier very life in the balance? I am so tired of cover ups I could scream! I have no problem with anyone looking up my past record...for I have not done anything to harm anyone. If you are hiding something you are no doubt ashamed or guilty of something.

In order to make an informed decision on medical treatment for ourselves or a loved one...shouldn't we be given access to the history of a doctor or a facility we are being treated by?

What is with all the secrecy? Can anyone tell me?

Rights Activist
duffis

United States

#2 Mar 8, 2013
I was wondering this myself
the real smh

Ozark, MO

#3 Mar 8, 2013
Rights Activist wrote:
Why would a doctor want to hide his service history? If the doctor is indeed a doctor of merit is this really necessary? Should patients have the right to the past history of a physician that holds thier very life in the balance? I am so tired of cover ups I could scream! I have no problem with anyone looking up my past record...for I have not done anything to harm anyone. If you are hiding something you are no doubt ashamed or guilty of something.

In order to make an informed decision on medical treatment for ourselves or a loved one...shouldn't we be given access to the history of a doctor or a facility we are being treated by?

Rights Activist
Ok EMERGENCY is the key word. If you are being treated in the emergency room, you likely don't have time to research a doctor unless you are one of the drug addicted fools that frequent the ER for the drugs.
tfdd

United States

#4 Mar 8, 2013
Rights Activist wrote:
Rights Activist
Mommy ??? Is that u

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
who loves trump? 5 min Moon Shoveler 274
Commander in Chief 10 min Moon Shoveler 303
Gnite 13 min Moon Shoveler 1
grave digger, warrior, and creepy bear 1 hr Moon Raker 9
why the anger? 1 hr Moon Raker 68
On Fox News 1 hr Moon Raker 1
Not trump like. 1 hr Moon Raker 13
Obamagate 2 hr TRUMPOCALYPSE 107

West Plains Jobs

More from around the web