if you worship Jesus you worship Satan
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
God IS

Kirbyville, MO

#42 Oct 16, 2013
I answered SEVERAL times. It was you who had a problem "accepting" it. I also stated many times that these are "MY BELIEFS" ...and if you do not want to hear them...DON'T ASK digger(you kept pushing)...and if you do not like what I say "TURN THY CHECK" digger..and walk away...and stop pushing the topix like I have said NUMOUROUS times...and Christianity was after Jesus' death..."READ" YOUR BIBLE (you have one right?!)...it is people like you who make atheist and others upset digger because if they do not agree with YOU...(not your religion)...you attack them and batter them...you might not agree with "MY" beliefs digger...but at least they are MINE...you closed minded soul
grave digger

Ozark, MO

#43 Oct 16, 2013
God IS wrote:
I answered SEVERAL times. It was you who had a problem "accepting" it. I also stated many times that these are "MY BELIEFS" ...and if you do not want to hear them...DON'T ASK digger(you kept pushing)...and if you do not like what I say "TURN THY CHECK" digger..and walk away...and stop pushing the topix like I have said NUMOUROUS times...and Christianity was after Jesus' death..."READ" YOUR BIBLE (you have one right?!)...it is people like you who make atheist and others upset digger because if they do not agree with YOU...(not your religion)...you attack them and batter them...you might not agree with "MY" beliefs digger...but at least they are MINE...you closed minded soul
sorry,,,its people who dont beleive or like christians who cant stand anyone standing up for the faith,,,and the grave digger hasnt attacked you or anyone else,,,unless asking a question is called attacking,,,and like before,,,dont give advise on how a christian should be a christian if your not a christian,,,cuz you did admit that,,,and whats confussed the grave digger is,,,beleiving in the jewish beleif the grave digger can understand,,,but to beleive in the islam thing cant understand,,,cuz you called yourself a muslim,,,cuz in the old testament it says clearly the son of man will be born of a virgin,,,which JESUS was,,,an his name will be JESUS,,,which it is,,,but doesnt say anywhere that this JESUS would be followed by the last prophet that would basically destroy christians beleifs,,,cuz 600 yrs after JESUS and the start of the christian beleif,,,the living GOD the church,,,along came muhammad with being the last prophet of GOD of the end times,,,an orphan,,,a merchant who was visited by the angel Gabreil the same angel of GOD who visited the Blessed Mother Mary but with Mary's visit came the son of GOD who is all about peace on earth,,,but then comes to muhammad 600 plus yrs later who claimed he couldnt read or write and dictated his visions by memory to his wife to write down,,,but to destroy everything not islam,,,doesnt make any sense,,,so your a GOD worrior who doesnt claim any organized beleif,,,so is all three,,,the jewish,,,christian,,,islam beleifs wrong or you just dont follow any of them?,,,ps,,,,you had to learn about GOD through one of them faiths writtings,,,
chewbacca

West Plains, MO

#44 Oct 16, 2013
Any one who believes one way or the other are both fn retarded dumazzs
grave digger

Ozark, MO

#45 Oct 17, 2013
chewbacca wrote:
Any one who believes one way or the other are both fn retarded dumazzs
and the ones who dont beleive?,,,what are they called?,,,chewbaccas,,,ha haa haaa
Elijah

United States

#46 Nov 22, 2013
Let's test the Christian theory.I was baptized before.but now I see the truth.Jesus is a sack of shit.makes Hitler look like kid.I embrace any religion over christians.he ride a donkey because he wants to be called Jesus the jackass.you are all fools and will die who serve jesus.if u would read something for a change u might learn jesus is actually one called ARMILUS. most of you don't even know that name.armilus comes from a virgin and kills the true Messiah ,called Messiah Ben Joseph.but than Messiah Ben David kills Armilus.Armilus is where the christians came up with the word antichrist.Armilus is what Americans would know as the antichrist.Armilus is the Jewish version.and since everything started with the Jews,you might want to learn a few things before u give a stupid reply.because there is nothing u can prove because your reading the Christian version.anyone who is against Christ is my brother.so by the very word I am the anti Christ because I am against christ.but I am not Armilus that's who the Jews call the evil one

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#47 Nov 23, 2013
Holy cows! I think this day and age we all should have the "don't ask don't tell" rule when it comes to religion! It is such a huge waste of time and energy bickering over something that is to each our OWN preference. In which really only amounts to an opinion! People are entitled by law to have one, or as many as we like. However unless asked,the polite thing to do is keep them to yourself. Hands and opinions are an intrusion unless invited. Further more just be nice!

Since: Oct 13

Ozark, MO

#48 Nov 23, 2013
I agree with you it is a personal perspective Justified. However if someone offers up their opinion it is fair others offer their own. I don't think it should be hush hush on beliefs either way, however they should not be forced on anyone. You should not teach religion as a required class in public school, and you should not ban it in a persons free time in public. If you don't like it, don't join, if you do, than join in the topics and views etc. It is not forcing beliefs on someone if they are not required to partake in the activity. It is also not stopping rights and attempting to protect free speech (which is gone it seems though...kinda wish it was back). It shouldn't be ban or forced, it is a personal choice. And yes, just be nice :) , or at least tolerant
The One True Dog

Netherlands

#49 Dec 4, 2013
Please be still, my children, and know that I am Dog. Dog is not some gray bearded old curmudgeon with demetia. Neither is Dog a young, brown bearded man hanging on the Roman cross. Dog is everywhere, in everyone, even in your innermost being. Beloved, let us love one another. For love is of Dog, and everyone that loveth is born of Dog, and knoweth Dog. He that loveth not, knoweth not Dog, for Dog is Love.
Also Dog is hungry. Dog loveth not Alpo, nor Purina. Dog loveth steak. Thick cut, juicy, steak. It mattereth not whether medium, medium-rare, or well-done. Neither doth it matter if the steak is seasoned with sauces, or spices. Verily, Dog will feast on the steak any way it is prepared. Dog with eat it in a box, or even with a fox. In a house or with a mouse. With a goat, on a boat, in the rain, or on a train. Dog loveth a good steak. And after feasting, Dog shall lay, stretched out and full, on the rug in front of the fire. But let not worry enter thy minds, for Dog is housebroken, and will not relieve himself on the rug or the floor. So just let a sleeping Dog lie, and put not his furry face out for the night. It is getting cold, and damp.
The Cat

Netherlands

#50 Dec 4, 2013
Do not believe a word that smelly, dirty, old dog writes. I have eyes. I am sneaky. I saw what he likes to do when nobody is home. I saw where he was licking himself. Gross.

Since: Oct 13

Niangua, MO

#51 Dec 4, 2013
Elijah wrote:
Let's test the Christian theory.I was baptized before.but now I see the truth.Jesus is a sack of shit.makes Hitler look like kid.I embrace any religion over christians.he ride a donkey because he wants to be called Jesus the jackass.you are all fools and will die who serve jesus.if u would read something for a change u might learn jesus is actually one called ARMILUS. most of you don't even know that name.armilus comes from a virgin and kills the true Messiah ,called Messiah Ben Joseph.but than Messiah Ben David kills Armilus.Armilus is where the christians came up with the word antichrist.Armilus is what Americans would know as the antichrist.Armilus is the Jewish version.and since everything started with the Jews,you might want to learn a few things before u give a stupid reply.because there is nothing u can prove because your reading the Christian version.anyone who is against Christ is my brother.so by the very word I am the anti Christ because I am against christ.but I am not Armilus that's who the Jews call the evil one
Alright, so I don't agree with your rude post...however...I simply wanted to say...I wonder who "judged" you. Lol....(simply because the thought came to mind...I do indeed wonder if it was a Christian ...)

I apologize also for this thought/comment
tim

Overland Park, KS

#52 Dec 5, 2013
Linda wrote:
<quoted text>
You both are tards! You know nothing of things if you think Jesus is satan. And if you think zombies are real! Lol! If you believe in Jesus then you believe in a God of Love. I know all about the violent way Jesus went through during his crucifixion and because of things like this people think that God is cruel. God has to follow laws of physics; the way the universe works. He has to follow them as we do. He created man from earth, aka minerals. We need minerals to survive. Water, earth has a lot, we need it! Little examples of proof that there is a God if you want to call the being that! I prefer The Great Spirit. The one most high. Omnipotent, omniscient, and omnipresent! We should be so lucky to be fashioned after this Great and powerful being. Study religions and compare; you'll find that there are similarities but great differences in the way the customs and rituals are. There are so many different cultures and ways of life. I'm glad to be on the side that the God of Love is.

But didn't god create the universe? Why would he have to follow its laws? Wish you nut jobs get your story straight. Make some shit up and use a bible verse or two to vaguely add strength to it in hope that no one will challenge your lie. What's wrong with this world.
grave digger

West Plains, MO

#53 Dec 5, 2013
Elijah wrote:
somebody call the florida state police,,,around the tampa area,,,cuz a nutjob done got loose from the funny farm,,,holy crapola,,,must be related to tim,,,ha haa haaa,,,
Linda

West Plains, MO

#54 Dec 5, 2013
tim wrote:
<quoted text>
But didn't god create the universe? Why would he have to follow its laws? Wish you nut jobs get your story straight. Make some shit up and use a bible verse or two to vaguely add strength to it in hope that no one will challenge your lie. What's wrong with this world.
If you read the Bible then you will find that he made everything after it's own kind. So he had laws of physics that helped him create. Is that so hard to understand? No wonder it says manytimes ,"be not deceived."
CaptainChaos55

United States

#55 Dec 11, 2013
Good for gravedigger for standing up for Jesus. I am with you all the way. I am a born again Christian and I believe I heaven and hell as well as God and Satan. Satan's greatest accomplishment was convincing mankind that he does not exist. Well he does. And God save you from the evil I have seen because his demons do walk the earth and God gave some of his people the ability to see these demons in a manner of speaking as well as the ability to feel their presence. Some call it a gift. I call it a burden given to those by God, who have strong convictions and strong souls. You cannot worship Jesus and Satan...u must choose a side. Good and evil cannot exisit within the same space just as light and dark cannot exsist in the same space.
anon

South Africa

#56 Apr 28, 2014
You are right billions deceived to busy with life. His real name is angel Michael when he got a position commanding the angels he became jesus christ. He is very beautiful very vain he exalted himself above god tried to seduce god and wanted overthrow heaven. Many people asleep. He was kicked out of heaven more than 2000 yrs ago he roams the midworld the sky built himself a imaginery castle an altar. He wanted to try to stop the world from ending he is deluded. The world is going to end only then will he be punished. Originally he was kicked out not punished. He equates himself with the parable of the prodigal son he thinks he can trick his way back into heaven. He can inhibit a human possess most humans who don't have souls who life sinful lives. He is very cunning he is convinced the world won't end but be reborn through is treachery.
grave digger

Kimberling City, MO

#57 Apr 28, 2014
screw the atheist bastards,,,screw the atheist bastard who started this thread/post,,,an atheist is a worker of satan,,,a tool for satan,,,a jealous person who is a bastard of mankind,,,an lost loud mouth with no structure but hate,,,JESUS CHRIST rocks,,,JESUS CHRIST wins in the end and the atheist dont,,,satan the devil lucifer is laughing at the atheist,,,laughing like yukidy yukidy yukidy,,,doesnt atheist know satan is called the beast for a reason,,,so atheist satanic fools are into beasty love,,,now thats gross and sick,,,the grave digger renounces satan the devil lucifer and vows my love to the LORD JESUS CHRIST,,,other then that,,,nothing more to say

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 18 min LIBS ARE MENTALLY... 109,867
Petrifying vision of future 33 min Moon Raker 1
bill cosby 36 min Moon Raker 1
chilling read 43 min Moon Raker 1
True or False? (Dec '15) 44 min Moon Raker 15
good afternoon/evening 1 hr Creasy Bear 2
Gravedigger needs a job.. (Mar '09) 1 hr grave digger 27

West Plains Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Plains Mortgages