if you worship Jesus you worship Satan

Posted in the West Plains Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
elijah

United States

#1 Oct 10, 2013
Satan is the morning star and Jesus said he was the morning star.surprise the whole world has been deceived. .read Isaiah 14:12 and revelations 22:16. You will have to use two different bible's the king James and the niv
tard

Walnut Shade, MO

#2 Oct 10, 2013
and I thought i was a tard
417guy

Pomona, MO

#3 Oct 10, 2013
If you believe in Jesus you believe in zombies not satan.
Billy Graham Cracker

Branson, MO

#4 Oct 10, 2013
elijah wrote:
Satan is the morning star and Jesus said he was the morning star.surprise the whole world has been deceived..read Isaiah 14:12 and revelations 22:16. You will have to use two different bible's the king James and the niv
Satan is no longer considered the Morning Star fool. He was kicked out of Heaven long ago for trying to dethrone God. He has been banished to Hell...for now.
Linda

West Plains, MO

#5 Oct 10, 2013
417guy wrote:
You both are tards! You know nothing of things if you think Jesus is satan. And if you think zombies are real! Lol! If you believe in Jesus then you believe in a God of Love. I know all about the violent way Jesus went through during his crucifixion and because of things like this people think that God is cruel. God has to follow laws of physics; the way the universe works. He has to follow them as we do. He created man from earth, aka minerals. We need minerals to survive. Water, earth has a lot, we need it! Little examples of proof that there is a God if you want to call the being that! I prefer The Great Spirit. The one most high. Omnipotent, omniscient, and omnipresent! We should be so lucky to be fashioned after this Great and powerful being. Study religions and compare; you'll find that there are similarities but great differences in the way the customs and rituals are. There are so many different cultures and ways of life. I'm glad to be on the side that the God of Love is.
Frank

West Plains, MO

#6 Oct 10, 2013
Billy Graham Cracker wrote:
<quoted text>
Satan is no longer considered the Morning Star fool. He was kicked out of Heaven long ago for trying to dethrone God. He has been banished to Hell...for now.
Satan and his angels still roam the earth, in people's hearts and minds. They keep the evil going. It would be great if all would pray for these lost, black souls that hurt others to find the truth and do good things.
grave digger

Forsyth, MO

#7 Oct 11, 2013
elijah wrote:
Satan is the morning star and Jesus said he was the morning star.surprise the whole world has been deceived..read Isaiah 14:12 and revelations 22:16. You will have to use two different bible's the king James and the niv
frank is right,,,hey frank,,,this jahova witness renegade needs a detox lesson,,,if you want the grave digger to kidnap him and secure him in a barn for ya,,,will do,,,and if we do need to do an exorcism,,,dont smoke pot before hand if you do smoke pot,,,cuz it gets freaky,,,ha haa haaa,,,and its legal to hit the guy with the bible,,,cuz when a person is possessed by a demon,,,it isnt that person,,,whats satan gunna do,,,file charges,,,ha haa haaa,,,picture a regan looking person from the exorcist movie walking into the west plains police dept,,,ha haa haaa,,,elijah is just starting crap under the christian skin,,,ps,,,but frank is right,,,satan is the prince of this earth for now,,,and the punk is sneaky,,,
TFYQA

Kirbyville, MO

#8 Oct 11, 2013
"Blessed is he who in the name of charity and good will shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness for they are truly their brother's keeper and the finder of lost children, and I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers and you will know my name is the LORD when I lay my vengeance upon thee."
Dogs

Branson, MO

#9 Oct 11, 2013
your a lost soul if you beleive in satan. you need to get down on your knees and pray for forgiveness.Jesus will forgive you even when satan is attacking you the most. Jesus loves you our his child and even satan goes to chruch on sunday. I rebuke satan in the name of the lord Jesus christ my savior may the lord keep you shckle in damination for enternity.Jesus is the alpha the omega the beginning and the end.
417guy

Chestnutridge, MO

#10 Oct 11, 2013
Linda wrote:
<quoted text>
You both are tards! You know nothing of things if you think Jesus is satan. And if you think zombies are real! Lol! If you believe in Jesus then you believe in a God of Love. I know all about the violent way Jesus went through during his crucifixion and because of things like this people think that God is cruel. God has to follow laws of physics; the way the universe works. He has to follow them as we do. He created man from earth, aka minerals. We need minerals to survive. Water, earth has a lot, we need it! Little examples of proof that there is a God if you want to call the being that! I prefer The Great Spirit. The one most high. Omnipotent, omniscient, and omnipresent! We should be so lucky to be fashioned after this Great and powerful being. Study religions and compare; you'll find that there are similarities but great differences in the way the customs and rituals are. There are so many different cultures and ways of life. I'm glad to be on the side that the God of Love is.
don't really believe in zombies it was meant as a joke. Think about it died came back 3 days later zombie if you ask me lol jk get it haha funny. I do believe in a higher power though but as far as putting a label on it can't go there. This may make a few people mad but organized religion is the biggest Ponzi scheme out there and it's a form of chaos control if people didn't think something bad would happen to them if they did bad things, it would be nuts here on earth.
God IS

Sparta, MO

#11 Oct 11, 2013
417guy wrote:
<quoted text> don't really believe in zombies it was meant as a joke. Think about it died came back 3 days later zombie if you ask me lol jk get it haha funny. I do believe in a higher power though but as far as putting a label on it can't go there. This may make a few people mad but organized religion is the biggest Ponzi scheme out there and it's a form of chaos control if people didn't think something bad would happen to them if they did bad things, it would be nuts here on earth.
I agree with you, you can not put a label on God. God is EVERYTHING! The bible itself states this clearly. The mistake is believing there is some father figure in the sky who lives in a castle?! That was only used for people to attempt to grasp peace and some form of reward, because people attach and relate to objects they can see and hold. I do not believe religion is/was wrong, but perhaps major organized religion is now. I also think, bad things do happen to you because of the things you do. If thought (which science is proving) is indeed energy, an actual form that escapes the body when produced, it effects things around you. The thought patterns you have effect the electrical output by the brain. Thus, good and bad actions, have different reactions to all things around it. If you do and bad thing, and know it is indeed wrong, it will effect such in that way. Yelling at a plant, makes it sick for a visual example of this, look it up. I also believe the white like people experience when they die, is nothing more than this energy. That is why also, thought is so important, as an explain the part in the bible that speaks of lusting of a neighbors wife, which we know is wrong, will have a negative effect to things around us. It would be like coming the actual act is just thought effects things. Explaining the whole, being punished for your sins. Science has also proven with negatives thoughts, our body can release a naturally occur type of toxin to itself. Also why judging is wrong, because you will compared yourself to that person and past mistakes, and again punish yourself for sin.It goes deeper than this, but it is easier for people to accept promises of places in the sky because the mind can not fully conceive such things. It is hard to fully grasp and understand some things the bible states,like God is ALL. I do not think anyone really can. I also believe heaven is on earth, and everywhere, except where we turn our backs to it, since God is everywhere. I will stop now because I can ramble on my "personal" beliefs forever.:)
tim

Ballwin, MO

#12 Oct 11, 2013
elijah wrote:
Blasphemy. So much wrong with that I just do not know where to start. Would it do any good to eventry? Are you able or even willing to open your mind up?
grave digger

Ozark, MO

#13 Oct 11, 2013
Dogs wrote:
your a lost soul if you beleive in satan. you need to get down on your knees and pray for forgiveness.Jesus will forgive you even when satan is attacking you the most. Jesus loves you our his child and even satan goes to chruch on sunday. I rebuke satan in the name of the lord Jesus christ my savior may the lord keep you shckle in damination for enternity.Jesus is the alpha the omega the beginning and the end.
if you beleive in GOD JESUS you have to beleive in satan,,,when you stop beleiving in satan,,,is when satan gets you,,,cuz satan is as real as GOD,,,JESUS,,,if you dont beleive in satan,,,how you gunna know when satan attacks you,,,
grave digger

Ozark, MO

#14 Oct 11, 2013
417guy wrote:
dont call me LORD a zombie again just cuz you dont beleive in JESUS,,,its not a joke,,,its an insult,,,punk,,,
God IS

Kirbyville, MO

#15 Oct 12, 2013
I agree with you, you can not put a label on God. God is EVERYTHING! The bible itself states this clearly. The mistake is believing there is some father figure in the sky who lives in a castle?! That was only used for people to attempt to grasp peace and some form of reward, because people attach and relate to objects they can see and hold. I do not believe religion is/was wrong, but perhaps major organized religion is now. I also think, bad things do happen to you because of the things you do,because you have to think in order to act in any way. If thought (which science is proving) is indeed energy, an actual form that escapes the body when produced, it effects things around you (all energy effects its surroundings). The thought patterns you have effect the electrical output by the brain(which they can measure noticeable differences). Thus, good and bad actions, have different reactions to all things around it. If you do a bad thing, and know it is indeed wrong, it will effect things such in that way. Yelling at a plant, makes it sick for a visual example of this, look it up. I also believe the white light people experience when they die, is nothing more than this energy(when escaping the body that makes up which energy can NEVER BE CREATED OR DESTROYED completely always has been always will be from our understanding of it ). That is why also, thought is so important, as an explain the part in the bible that speaks of lusting after a neighbors wife, which we know is wrong, will have a negative effect to things around us. It would be like committing the actual act, since the thought of doing someone produced the same effects in the brain as actually doing it. Explaining the whole, being punished for your sins. Science has also proven with negatives thoughts, our body can release a naturally occurring type of toxin within. Also why judging is wrong and how you are punished for it, because you will compared yourself to that person and your own past mistakes, and again punish yourself for sins or wrongs. It goes deeper than this, but it is easier for people to accept promises of places in the sky because the mind can not fully conceive such things. It is hard to fully grasp and understand some things the bible states,like God is ALL. I do not think anyone really can. I also believe heaven is on earth, and everywhere, except where and when we turn our backs to it, since God is everywhere. This is why love is so important, because our thought effect not just ourselves but the world around us (also making an unavoidable connection). I will stop now because I can ramble on my "personal" beliefs forever.:)(hopefully this has less typos...don't have much time to re-read)
Linda

West Plains, MO

#16 Oct 12, 2013
God IS wrote:
I agree with you, you can not put a label on God. God is EVERYTHING! The bible itself states this clearly. The mistake is believing there is some father figure in the sky who lives in a castle?! That was only used for people to attempt to grasp peace and some form of reward, because people attach and relate to objects they can see and hold. I do not believe religion is/was wrong, but perhaps major organized religion is now. I also think, bad things do happen to you because of the things you do,because you have to think in order to act in any way. If thought (which science is proving) is indeed energy, an actual form that escapes the body when produced, it effects things around you (all energy effects its surroundings). The thought patterns you have effect the electrical output by the brain(which they can measure noticeable differences). Thus, good and bad actions, have different reactions to all things around it. If you do a bad thing, and know it is indeed wrong, it will effect things such in that way. Yelling at a plant, makes it sick for a visual example of this, look it up. I also believe the white light people experience when they die, is nothing more than this energy(when escaping the body that makes up which energy can NEVER BE CREATED OR DESTROYED completely always has been always will be from our understanding of it ). That is why also, thought is so important, as an explain the part in the bible that speaks of lusting after a neighbors wife, which we know is wrong, will have a negative effect to things around us. It would be like committing the actual act, since the thought of doing someone produced the same effects in the brain as actually doing it. Explaining the whole, being punished for your sins. Science has also proven with negatives thoughts, our body can release a naturally occurring type of toxin within. Also why judging is wrong and how you are punished for it, because you will compared yourself to that person and your own past mistakes, and again punish yourself for sins or wrongs. It goes deeper than this, but it is easier for people to accept promises of places in the sky because the mind can not fully conceive such things. It is hard to fully grasp and understand some things the bible states,like God is ALL. I do not think anyone really can. I also believe heaven is on earth, and everywhere, except where and when we turn our backs to it, since God is everywhere. This is why love is so important, because our thought effect not just ourselves but the world around us (also making an unavoidable connection). I will stop now because I can ramble on my "personal" beliefs forever.:)(hopefully this has less typos...don't have much time to re-read)
Ok, then what about innocent babies who have horrible things done to them if they weren't born with something wrong with them? What about people doing good and are harmed for this like our Lord Jesus Christ! Lots of personal beliefs but only one truth is what tithe Bible says. Pray for your enemies and your brothers even more!

Hopefully Christ will come and take away his beloved before the really bad things happen!
God IS

Kirbyville, MO

#17 Oct 12, 2013
If your thoughts effect things around you, the effect the innocent too....in studies the plants were not physically touched...and they didn't attack people to start with (sorry not trying to be mean...trying to state an easy way to help you understand my point)...I didn't say God isn't real at all...I believe in God....I said they were MY BELIEFS...not yours. I simply said science and the bible prove either other. I do believe in God, and all of this the bible and science both agree on. God is ALL...NOT just a MAN IN THE SKY. Sorry I offended you somehow...by saying God is real!?*All are his beloved by the way, it is people who turn their backs on God, where they choose not to God in EVERYTHING (like only existing in a magic world in the sky?! may I point out again also, no one can fully grasp the idea God is ALL, alpha,omega,everything,beginni ng,end,all,everywhere) and it is easier for people to attach to things they can see, why your mind even creates a reality for you to grasp....and why the words are wrong to be easier to understand, you wouldn't have a book for the masses written in terms a rocket scientist could understand?! But yes, by these terms, that is why love is what Jesus taught, our actions effect the littlest things, in positive and negative ways, even the innocent...it also speaks of why not to mislead the innocent etc.

If you fall into a pattern of negative thinking it effects your life even if you do nothing bad, it omits energy waves effecting your life around you and releases toxins. If when you die, all that you are is this energy (ore, soul) and your thoughts are only a certain way, your energy would still exists in this prolonged state or heaven (love) or hell (bad negative outputs)...that is why it is so important to learn love what Jesus speaks of. For if that is all that remains when you die, and all that your mind/soul is used to producing, that is the state you would be left in.(science is also proving the subconscious/conscious is part of this energy, that reminds)
417guy

Chestnutridge, MO

#18 Oct 12, 2013
grave digger wrote:
<quoted text>dont call me LORD a zombie again just cuz you dont beleive in JESUS,,,its not a joke,,,its an insult,,,punk,,,
mr gravedigger I believe it is not your place to judge from the words of your Lord. And if you can give me a good reasonable response to prove Jesus is real I will possibly change my stance. So shoot
grave digger

Ozark, MO

#20 Oct 12, 2013
417guy wrote:
<quoted text> mr gravedigger I believe it is not your place to judge from the words of your Lord. And if you can give me a good reasonable response to prove Jesus is real I will possibly change my stance. So shoot
well dippy,,,the grave digger didnt judge,,,just said not to insult me LORD,,,and if its not the grave diggers place to defend me LORD,,,then its not your place to insult me LORD,,,now is it,,,and the grave digger doesnt play an atheist crap game of proving me LORD is real,,,cuz you bastards cant prove me LORD isnt real,,,so be gone demon,,,you have no power over the grave digger,,,ps,,,we win in the end,,,ha haa haaa
417guy

Chestnutridge, MO

#21 Oct 13, 2013
grave digger wrote:
<quoted text>well dippy,,,the grave digger didnt judge,,,just said not to insult me LORD,,,and if its not the grave diggers place to defend me LORD,,,then its not your place to insult me LORD,,,now is it,,,and the grave digger doesnt play an atheist crap game of proving me LORD is real,,,cuz you bastards cant prove me LORD isnt real,,,so be gone demon,,,you have no power over the grave digger,,,ps,,,we win in the end,,,ha haa haaa
I am not an atheist at all I believe there is something great and powerful out there just not into titles. And why wouldn't you defend something you believe in? Seems kinda Luke warm to me if your not sure what that means look it up in the bible interesting scripture. Now answer this a majority of the religions in the area resemble Christianity. Being born to a virgin mother dieing and coming back performing miracles they all were somewhat the same. And the bible being written by many different men over many years in many different languages but it fits together perfectly? What about the books left out Judas wrote a testimony who decided what made the cut? Shouldn't all of them be included and let people decide for themselves? And god said according to said bible he knows every action and every thought before they happen. So he knows who goes to heaven and hell before we are born so where is free will? And doesn't like to see people suffer so why are babies are born with illness? I have my own thoughts to this but that's for a later day. Something to think about gravedigger now do your research before you respond let's keep it educated.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How do you feel about being called a hillbilly 21 min Jeb 9
Do you know? rules for cremation? (Oct '09) 27 min Lolli 29
Biblical law on adultery...... 30 min AuntBea 12
Thomas Peabody Lies Again 1 hr Bearfan2006 4
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 3 hr Stupid Obama Bitches 108,307
dog groomer 23 hr fitter 1
Why no add?? Wed grave digger 5

West Plains Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Plains Mortgages